Why does Sup Forums care so much about race?

Intelligent, urbane people should be together regardless of race. Why would Sup Forums rather I marry a 100 IQ white girl rather than a 130 IQ black girl?

I'm not a cuck, I want to preserve my race and have my kids look like me.

>Why would Sup Forums rather I marry a 100 IQ white girl rather than a 130 IQ black girl?

Regression to the mean.

high iq blacks are a statistical anomaly and their children will eventually revert back to the mean

>why would Sup Forums ride a horse instead of a unicorn?

Because the niggularity will destroy us all if we allow it to happen.

>*teleports behind jew*

>*mixes with subhuman*

Heh nothing personal white people

White people can utilize the flynn effect to its fullest potential and beat out the asians and jews.

Bell Curve has entire section in it where the authors explain that reversion to the mean doesn't apply in the case of genetics and intelligence.

If you have to lead a sentence saying "I'm not a cuck" you're a cuck.

>white
>holding japanese katana

>Why would Sup Forums rather I marry a 100 IQ white girl rather than a 130 IQ black girl?
So I don't flush 6000 years of genetics down the toilet.

>130 IQ black girl
>average black IQ is 80

Hue

Because they're physically, intellectually and emotionally giant failures in life and need to compensate for that in their life.

Do what you want, I wouldn't marry a monkey no matter her intelligence.

>you're a cuck
>says the guy that wants niglets

Hue

It doesn't work like that.

>130 IQ black girl

This. Many such cases.

Also, an IQ 130 black is going to be extremely uncommon; that's more than three standard deviations from the mean.

So it's also going to regress hard.

Regression to the mean

That 130 IQ black girl should breed more intelligent blacks to raise them from retardation.

>Bell Curve has entire section in it where the authors explain that reversion to the mean doesn't apply in the case of genetics and intelligence.

Because they actually wanted to get published. We know for a fact that intellect is 50-75% genetic, and have no reason to believe genes for the brain somehow work differently than all of the others.

Aquatint yourself with the concept of Occam's Butterknife.

> acknowledges genetic basis of intelligence
> 50 - 75% hereditable
> black girl with IQ > 2 standard deviations above mean
> totally not genetic
this is your argument.

>130 IQ black girl
Not on this planet, pal.

Hell no white skin is better.

Because she can't have an IQ above the superior race, the white race. We must remove the filthy nigger race from the gene pool.

Let me guess. Public school.

You've been lied to.

/Pol is never wrong. Your going to have to deal with this fact or go back to fantasy land.

This

You dumb fuck.
Race, on average, equals intelligence.
Do a lick of homework you pleb.