Where did it go wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/67Lom28KSlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start smoking cigarettes..........

Jesuits not even once, that's what happened! This pope is commie

Vatican II

Why do you keep posting this

I know Vatican II killed weekly attendance figures, but did it also turn Catholics into cowards?

Do you have the original pasta and the original picture? Gonna fix it up to be about ear pro and post it on /k/

They have run the church outright for 200 years now. That's fairly well documented if you care to check. If you understand this what they are doing today is not surprising at all, in fact it was all totally predictable. They have pretty much destroyed Germany, ole England and are preparing to dismantle the US. OP's pic really says it all but Francis didn't being a Jesuit. Trump's view on immigration is not Catholic. Replacing a population is far easier than converting it at this point in the end game. The Jesuits are the counter-Reformation, never forgive, never forget. Guess that's why they hate us and Oz too.

>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Thank m8

Yes. It also inflicted relativism on the Church and introduced "ecumenicalism", aka reaching out to Muslims. It also took the beauty and majesty out of Mass and allowed stuff like vid related to come about.

youtu.be/67Lom28KSlg

Believing in God. That's where it went wrong. Fucking idiots.

when social marxism became normal

Kys

Also Trump was trained by Jesuits at Fordham so the whole anti-Mexican thing is probably just a ruse, there will be no wall and in fact immigration is probably set to ramp up - drawing from a country like Mexico is a bottomless pit of Papist legion. They have outright owned every president since JFK. With that hit they haven't had a problem with disobedience since.

Yes goyim, it's the Jesuits who own US politicians, not us

WTF IS GOING ONNN???

Are the baloons celebrating the ayyys or something?

looks nice and salty

>2017
>Wears Ear-Pro

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it hurts

And? Was life a contest about who lives the most comfortably?

>it's permanently damaging!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you shoot in moderation

>it's....IT'S NOT WHAT MUH YOUTUBERS DO!!!

Who forces you to follow their autistic advice, fucking peat-gavel

Fuck, I hate shitty rock music in churches. They did that shit at my catholic school.

>Trump isn't christian
But this is common knowledge

Council Vatican II

Just read about it

God bless Dom Marcel Lefebvre

I will never understand the appeal of rock music in Chirches. God theyre all uninspired and shitty. Even fucking Viva la Vida by Coldplay is a better church song than fucking hillsong fuckers