University professor lowers student's grade because she used the word 'mankind'

>twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/847998073766907904

How did the US school system get to this point?

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/system/tdf/The Theory of Education in the United States The Page-Barbour Lectures for 1931 at the University of Virginia_2.pdf?file=1&type=document
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-04/british-university-bans-all-politically-incorrect-words-heres-list
insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/31/mankind-word-choice-paper-gets-college-students-grade-docked-not-gender-neutral
campusreform.org/?ID=8986
twitchy.com/bethb-313032/2017/03/29/really-a-professor-punishes-a-student-for-failing-to-use-gender-neutral-language/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, don't go to college.

Start smoking cigarettes...............

I really don't know. It's a mystery. . .

I already do fuckface

At a certain point we have to acknowledge lonely libs are saying retarded shit specifically so they can get on fox and get tucked

It's been happening for a hundred years.
Read this - it's exactly the same now as in the 30's.

mises.org/system/tdf/The Theory of Education in the United States The Page-Barbour Lectures for 1931 at the University of Virginia_2.pdf?file=1&type=document

full clip?

No, these Marxist professors are unironically this brainwashed, and are even pushing this as official school policy in certain universities.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-04/british-university-bans-all-politically-incorrect-words-heres-list

>Cardiff Metropolitan University is at the forefront of political correctness sensitivity. The University Bans Lecturers from Using any Sexist or Insensitive Words. The list of banned words is wider than you might think. Here are some examples: mankind, homosexual, housewife, manmade, and sportsmanship.

>The article also states that you should try to avoid words like “mother” and “father” unless you can say “mother and father” together.

>According to the guide, Mrs. and Miss are considered offensive. Clearly, it’s best to avoid gender-identifying terms altogether.

You can find pockets of this kind of thing everywhere. Teachers in general really can't be trusted to grade fairly, and I don't mean just for SJW reasons. The vast majority of my public school teachers were massive slackoffs that shouldn't be paid nearly as much as they are and then turn around and complain about it. Truly there is little more vile and disgusting than public school teachers.

McCarthy didn't go far enough.

This isn't even real. Fuck off, leaf.

Go fuck yourself

FOUND THE TEACHER GUYS

Yeah, the "they are just being stupid/silly" memes are.. bad.

This is an entire ideological system, not accidents.

Here:

insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/31/mankind-word-choice-paper-gets-college-students-grade-docked-not-gender-neutral

And here's the original incident:

campusreform.org/?ID=8986
twitchy.com/bethb-313032/2017/03/29/really-a-professor-punishes-a-student-for-failing-to-use-gender-neutral-language/

A product of that education system. Can't form a real counter argument.

>post yfw this is what god fearing anglo american women in america look like

>31 mars 2017

the fuck

>how to lose your universities accreditation, ruin your career, and be held personally responsible for hundreds of millions of dollars in damages

it's called a mag you faggot

>A LORIGINE DU ANGLAIS

Im sorry you went to a shitty school growing up

But I don't feel like getting shit on by faggots when Ive dedicated my life to fighting in the trenches and holding the line against liberalism in my classroom

We are fucking underpaid and over regulated. The burden of parenting also falls on our shoulders. I don't know what fucked up school you went to but most of the teachers i work with bust their ass on the regular

I don't need to take friendly fire from angsty faggots like yourself. Most likely you were a shitty student which is why you got shit grades

The Left shouts for equality.
The Left today bashes you for having a different opinion.

What about human? hu-man? How long until this one is sexist?

I go to this school. Anne Scott was my girlfriend's, roommate's teacher 3 semesters ago.

>168 pages
Nigger can I get a summary

Stop talking out your ass about shit you don't know

it's a Quebecfag

user is from Quebec.

March is Mars in french.
À part ça, ça va tu l'gros?

The university will defend her. And the uni will tank a bit in incoming students in the following semesters, but they get enough public subsidization to not really care that much.

Read the first 15 pages, and more if it's interesting to you. It's just a series of lectures on the topic of education given in the 30's, and it's *INCREDIBLY* eerie how reflective of now it was even back then.

Lol. I live in Flagstaff. NAU is cuck university.

Not sure about my American counterparts, but I assure you that I give a fuck about my job. I bust my ass to keep liberal/PC garbage out of my classroom, and ensure my students get a good education without being indoctrinated into CNN-watching sheep.

Would smash, desu

Also, mankind is neuter

why is tucker interviewing a picasso painting?

Never give them an inch. They asked us to stop using "he" because it was sexist. When we went along, that just made them want more.

This

I take heat from my boss and colleagues to hold the line and Im not going to let some stupid faggot shit on all teachers

We are the ones in the trenches fighting the actual culture war

No one becomes a teacher to get rich but the quality of teachers would go up if we were paid more and given more intellectual freedom

Your hands are tied in so many different ways its insane

Me to bro! Come checkout the burger King by campus, I hear their assistant manager is truly redpilled

Don't lump Quebec in with the rest of faggot canada

Same alma mater. SBS. NAU broke flagstaff with its incessant faggotry

Thank you burger. You guys are alright sometimes.

why does he always make that stupid face?

What a brave and forward thinking woman. We should all be giving her props.

University is a jewish ponzi scheme these days

How is it these days? I'm returning to NAU this fall after my time in the military. Am i fucked? It wasn't too bad when I went there before, but it's been a long five years. I don't have to take too many social classes, and I'm taking Western art prior to 1400 instead of some tranny studies bullshit.

I had a "doctor" teach an American history course. I wrote an essay on Native Americans and was marked down for using the word "tribes" because it was racist that groups of white people weren't referred to as tribes.

Montreal is the capital of multikulti and degeneracy

Ca va pas pire mon gars.

J'prévoyais aller au bar pis aller coucher chez ma blonde ce soir, mais ca a pas marché donc je passe la soirée sur le net a voir toutes les conneries qui se passent dans le monde, surtout aux États-Unis.

Is it really that hard to say "humankind?" Or just Humanity?

Ponzi scheme. Not the cute small state school anymore. I went there in 09 to 13. Its expanded bigly my man. And good luck ever finding parking now. Liberal as FUCK.

>t. Sunnyside (hence my flag heh heh)

Nice link you leaf cunt

The schools are their own smaller governments within a larger one, being able to dictate their own temp-laws in a form of communism. Also, the educational system in today's age of knowledge is shrinking to a social meme

Thoughtpolicing faggot. Mankind is the english word for it. Humankind is a bullshit latin barbarism calque with no basis in english. Get good at marxist theory and realize language manipulation is how they prime your society for the irreality of boys are girls and oppression is freedom

wtf I hate centuries old words with "man" now!

Pas pire.

Un québec libre bientôt. Ça s'en vient.

Mankind is short for humankind

"Man" referring specifically to a male human is a relatively (in linguistic terms) recent phenomenon, only dating back a few hundred years. You can see it in the verb form of man (as in, "man a boat") which is technically gender agnostic.

Holy shit I went 09-12 before I dropped out. What'd you study? I got so many parking tickets when I lived on campus. I'm gonna walk to campus once I go back to avoid paying (((parking services))) those kikes booted my car 3 times. I hate to be that guy but I got the GI bill, which is some gucci welfare, so the ponzi scheme isn't that onerous.

Hum*nkind still has the M word in it. Recondition yourself goy!

It's bullshit like this that we need people like Betsy DeVos to break the system, even if it is through her incompetence. US education system is basically a glorified liberal industrial complex. Its sole purpose is to churn out indoctrinated leftists who willingly shackle themselves with debt for the privilege. Completely useless and actually detrimental for economies that rely on labor and good work ethic, these snowflakes sponge and leech off of the few who still work because they have been taught to think that this is an entitled right to live in a fantasy land where everything is handed to you for nothing. If that's not enough, they spend most of their idle time engaging in all sorts of degeneracy and only time they actually do anything is when their kike handlers direct them to the next protest or riot under the pretext that their gibs might be taken away.

public school teachers and liberal arts "professors" are rightfully the bottom of society. it gets even more apparent when you are literally forced to take certain general ed classes as part of some categorical requirement and realize they could literally do anything they want since all their material is formed on an agenda of their choosing.

It's gotten bigger, I started in 2012.
Fuck the parking lots. Just walk if you can, since everything is so close to each other.

Is it that hard to understand that not everything has to be designed and altered to cater to Marxist mental illness? Not every tradition and every bit of language and culture has to be destroyed just to satisfy autistic leftists?

The only reason they even have any sort of credibility left at this point is because they're in positions of power to enforce it. No one can look at this and think it's sane.

1/2

free student loans.

democrats thought it was a good idea to give every nigger, spic, retard a loan that they cant bankrupt out of for any dollar amount.

now the jewish banks make billions, jewish universities make billions, and degrees are meaningless as they just shove you through to get your money.

>Man and WOman

>Because women are dumb and don't know that mankind means females and males you shouldn't be allowed to say man

Why is this allowed?

Shit nice, i did (((((((sociology)))))) and 5 years later im about to just enlist my man and be a mercenary for Israel and Trump. Been doing forestry for years. All the bullshit incidentals of nau might make you go cuckoo, like the book scams

Great nature tho. Good rancher folks too

>housewife (consumer)

That cunt's face is begging for two black eyes and a bloody nose.

>OP is a same-sex

its a bad shot of her she was actually pretty cute

Apparently

>Mankind
>Banned term

F U C K I N G
H E R E T I C S

My sociology teacher did the same.

It takes a special kind of retard to do this

Yeah I did biology which is pretty neutral. I hope you're joking about enlisting, don't do it. Also how do I get a forestry job?

I think about this quote at least once a week.

>How did the US school system get to this point?

I honestly don't know. I have no idea why this type of insanity is not only tolerated, but encouraged.

I think about nuclear artillery at least twice a week.

>Homosexual is now an offensive word

Just 5 years ago that was the "proper" way to refer to a gay person.

This shit exists for the sole purpose of controlling people and nothing else. As soon as you adjust to the newspeak, they'll refresh it with the latest "approved" ideas.

>Polio victim (Polio survivor)

>tfw 1984 is the liberals

How?

Easy: white men abandoned ALL of their positions of power, and ran from minor battles into easy, low-power/zero-influence jobs like the trades; they did this because they chose an easy life and safe career path, over one that actually impacted those around them, like their wives and children. They ceded EVERY industry that actually matters--in terms of controlling ones country and destiny--to Jews, women, and colored people.

The result of this strategy (which has been ongoing for over 100 years) is that every white country besides Russia will collapse and Europeans will go extinct. On the bright side, white men were able to avoid college, go to six months of trade school, are making $70k a year, and have a brand new Camaro. For now.

On the downside, all of the white women are getting blacked/browned, our countries will turn into Brazil 2.0/3.0 failed states, and most likely, our nuclear weapons will get into the hands of Muslim extremists and nuclear war will end all life on the planet before 2100.

Any questions?

inb4:

>"But m-muh trades is so important! I'm important! Who's going to weld that pipe without a white man you fucking idiot!

ANSWER: The 100's of millions of low IQ black and brown men we've imported who do the same fucking job in dozens of other 2nd-world countries shithead. If you are white and working in trades you are either a drug addict, or working well below your potential and nothing you do benefits anyone but yourself.

No, the point is to put truth upside down.

To call good what is bad and call bad what is good.

It is satanism,

But they aren't twisting the truth at all. They're basically replacing the "correct" words with synonyms with the suddenly "offensive" ones. It's to keep people afraid of using language, and keep them submissive.

Us is garbage, and it's exporting it's cultural garbage filth to the whole world, fix that shit you bunch of faggots

this.

Its quickly becoming a scam.

If you can live sunnyside and commute, not matter what parking sucks. Also the school is trying to expand for whatever reason and doesn't have admission standards, so you get a ton of people from California since it's cheaper than cali instate and ease to get into for the same kind of eduction (outside of UC system).

There a deeper meaning here. They aren't just replacing words, they do it in a specific fashion. Eleminate masculinity, eliminate the semblance that homosexuality is not normal.

That is the point.

no YOU go fuck yourself. teachers are the lowest fucking scum i've ever encountered in my entire fucking life. there's a special place in hell for your kind and i will be right there watching and laughing

Sense of "adult male" is late (c. 1000); Old English used wer and wif to distinguish the sexes, but wer began to disappear late 13c. and was replaced by man. Universal sense of the word remains in mankind and manslaughter.

No joke. Need the bennies and ill regret it forever. Still young but not for long.

Be a veteran and go talk to the forest service shops around town. One near the mall. Coconino ranger station. Its easy for vets also another reason to enlist

You ever watch a retard hump a doorknob?

eventually saying american or european will be considered offensive and racist

Great quote...But Yuri didn't go far enough. The important part is this:

>THREE GENERATIONS
...and for three generations (over 100 years) white men have done FUCK ALL to try and fix this mess. Again, white male weakness and cuckoldry is to blame, not the 1.5% of Jews pushing this shit. We have the numbers, they have the brains (apparently). Fucking pathetic really.

"Mankind... that word should have new meaning for all of us today..."

The creepiest part is turning housewives into mere "consumers". Globalist shit. You'd think Marxistsand feminists would find that "dehumanizing" and "sexist" but no they support it.

Also obviously they remove any mention of Christianity ("Christian name" being replaced by "forename).

>humanity
>human resources
Doesn't the word "Human" have some origin referring to mankind? I mean, it has the word man in it. Why is mankind bad but not human? Can some smart user redpill me on the word human?

Can't you read!

>professor lowers student's grade

You have to agree or you don't pass the fucken class.

>lets white women vote
>is surprised that his country is backwards and in ruins

Be gone heathen.