Sup Forums forgive me. I am supper stoned

I'm sorry guys. How can I stop myself? I'm not addicted, I just cant convince myself that smoking it will be bad in any way.

Please convince me otherwise.

>inb4 im a faggot, or nigger

because you should be drinking beer and popping prescription pills like a good goy.

Ehhh do what you want. We're all dead soon anyway.

I feel your pain.
The government wants to stop us and causes all our ills. We must overthrow.

Used to smoke every day for months at a time. I quit though. I like my sense of motivation and sitting down and playing video games all night just isnt that fun anymore.

>inb4 im a faggot, or nigger
your a (((nigger faggot))) . like fucking lenny kravitz or some shit

Understood. I am quite young, I don't do video games.

Because you start posting threads like this on Sup Forums. Lose your focus.

Can't inb4 anything dealing with faggotry, OP. You're posting on Sup Forums and you're OP. You'll always be a Faggot.

Then what the fuck do you do while stoned?

I spent half an hour staring into the abyss that was my Path of Exile stash.

I cook food and teach myself recipes. call me a faggot but I enjoy it. and it tastes dope as fuck high

Cooking is Man Tier bro, i would never call user a faggot for cooking, unless it's with a can of spam.

Drugs are bad mkay? That is something that the republicans would do.

Only you can take charge of your life. Nobody can do that for you. You have to make the decision on your own.

What about musubi?

What, you want to be a SQUARE? Take some LSD MK-Ultra.

Well if you're not using cannabis-consciousness to deeper understand either gnosis or your inner self/microcosm and are being the typical stoner who abuses the plant, then you should quit. Simple as that, and don't smoke every day for months on end learn to take your breaks you silly goober. Also if you're the type shouting for the legalization of it instead of knowing it's a grey shadow-legal for the right people then well, fuck off hippy kekekejajajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

what ive found is if i have it in the house i cant stop smoking. when im all out its simple, just dont go buy more. that might be a bit hard in america if you live in a legal state though

Weed makes you into a retarded zombie

You'll be fine......maybe

Understood. I might be pushing it, but I can head in that direction.