Something terrible just happened and I don't know how to deal with it without losing my dignity as a guy

Something terrible just happened and I don't know how to deal with it without losing my dignity as a guy.

My girlfriend proposed to me. What the fuck am I supposed to do. I do want to marry her but this isn't how it was supposed to go down. I'm the one who needs to ask her, not the other way around. I haven't even told the rest of my family about it yet.

Will this hurt me in the long run if I accept now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMaFjEH1B0g
diamondnexus.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHAHAHAAHAHA Germany, figures

Take her before those migrants yall have do

step 1: either pretend it didn't happen or explain to her that's not how it works
step 2: propose to her
step 3: kill you'reself the day before wedding

Who gives a fuck? If you love her then marry her.

>Faggot asking Sup Forums for approval

Fuck you OP. You're happy. Fuck everyone else. Your dignity is defined by you and the people who value you. No one else. If you want to marry her, do it. It doesn't matter one rat fuck who proposed so long as you're in love, white, and plan on repopulating our race. Don't let some pissed off virgin sway your mind otherwise. You know what's right.

Skullfuck her until she knows you're the one wearing the pants.

LMAO, she has no respect for you. You're the follower in this relationship Germany.

you're not helping

>someone loves me o god sympathy please

Kill yourself. Most of us will never know anything even close to that.

Tell her the man should be the one who proposes

If she puts up a serious disagreement your gf is a leftist retard and you should consider moving on

Flag checks out

fucking muslim germans, they are all the same

her uncle telling you to marry her with a sum of money is an arranged marriage you daft cunt

pls have a 4th reich because germany is fucked

You have to one up her proposal. It's the only way. It'll distract her from the fact that she has a bigger dick than you and she won't be angry over you outdated patriarchal methods.

>checks flag
I honestly wish your country a quick and painless nuclear holocaust.

>My girlfriend

Absolutely Haram, what would your Iman say?

SOLUTION:

>Say that you need a day to think about it.
>Cut off all contact
>Go buy a ring
>Then actually propose to her, on bended knee and everything

No worries, simply tell her you want to be the one to propose and leave her waiting a few weeks.

>girlfriend proposed

how does this even happen, who the fuck raised her?

>get proposed to
>delay answer
>ask Sup Forums for advice
>spongebob image

Yeah she deserves better, buddy.

Lol, negro, why does it matter if you actualy want to marry your bitch?
Like, fuck, the only relevant question is if you want to marry her, faggot.
Fuck nigga, the very fact you come to motherfucking Sup Forums for approval for your relationship (not even poltitics, and even thats a potentialy suspect choice) is a sign of your gullibility.
Literally check yourself before you shrek yourself.

Don't worry, first you must build a strong bond with here regardless of your future. Men should face whatever struggle they're dealing with.
If your fate has lead to it, then so be it.

Slowly introduce her to your beliefs. This will make sure you'll make her keep in touch with reality.

Your just ignoring the solid advice.
Tell her thats not how it works

:)

marry her

be alpha

Correction,
Keep a strong bond with her to ensure both of your future would be secured. And keep a neutral stance in regards to her political ideologies.

Let this be a lesson to you all. Stop delaying your own lives.

fuck you nigger

FUCK

You sound deeply insecure

This bro, unless she's really ugly

Dammit, user.
If you truly love her and she truly loves you, than it shouldn't matter who proposed. Shit, if you want just get kinda sperggy about it and when you next see her say "Yes, I will marry you.(not waiting for her reaction, saying immediately) Will you marry me?"
She might have a slightly confused look on her face, but again if she truly loves you, she'll still say yes, and you still get your proposal validation that you apparently need so bad.

There. Crisis solved. You're welcome, Hans.

FUCK

did she give you a ring?

Run for your life, the court system is against you

;)

You're not helping yourself you fucking moron. How much of a bitch do you have to be that your woman thought this would be acceptable? That's how little she thinks of you. You might as well cut your losses now, you think it's bad now? Wait until she gets you by the balls with a legal contract.

Fight her dad.
Trust me. if you can beat her dad in a fight, she will love you forever.

Even if she was raised by a single mother, go through any lengths necessary to track her father down, and at the tearful reunion, KICK. HIS. ASS.

Your GF is a legitimate cunt. She KNOWS that you'll go through life having to tell people 'ha ha she proposed to me' when they ask and you'll feel like a complete bitch for it. She doesn't give a fuck about that though, she wants her progessive stronk womyn brownie points and she's willing to sacrifice your feelings for the rest of your life in order to get it.
She's a complete selfish bitch.

Run.

Was she a virgin when you met her?

If yes, accept. If not, don't accept.

Who gives a shit.

She actually gives enough shit about you to go out of her way and fucking propose to you. The world is full of dumb women who think they deserve the world on a platter.

She sounds alright but worse case scenario: she's preggers, she thinks she can't get anyone better than you so she is tying you down.

We know each other since 8th grade and been together since 11th. She hasn't been with anyone but me.

typical german, how used up is she?

Shes a controlling cunt. It'll never work in the long run

germans have always had strong women afaik. just accept it. maybe convince her to convince everyone that you propsoed first

You're asking Sup Forums for relationship advice. There's already something deeply wrong with your head.

Fuck you

>germany
>having dignity
>implying we care
you cucked yourselves faggots, deal with it

what are you complaining about then?

say yes, quit your job and stay in the house to take care of the children

you better not be a nigger
she better not be a nigger

This right there.

I got this chick at work that was flirty with me all week, then suddenly stopped talking to me. She has a bf. What do?

Wait, how old are you then?

I'm Russian-German, she's German.

>I found a woman that I like
>I want to marry her
>She likes me so much that she offered
>I have a problem with this
>If I say yes to this, I am somehow not a man/less of a man/less manly
>I need convention and tradition in order to feel complete/like things are right

You can't be serious. Please for fucks sake be shitposting.

MARRY HER YOU FUCKTARD. JUST SAY YES AND BE FUCKING HAPPY. WHY ARE YOU ON Sup Forums ASKING. YOU DESERVE THE SHITPOSTS COMING YOUR WAY.

I hope that was clear enough for you. Seriously though, go be happy, and let life happen, when it's something good for once.

You fucking piece of shit id give my left nut to be in the same position as you. Next your going to tell me she's top when you both fuck you closet faggot.

Answer her question with the other question. Pretty simple

you are in the wrong thread.

This thread is for making fun or emasculating op.

youtube.com/watch?v=bMaFjEH1B0g

>It ain't me starts playing

You're right, she's a degenerate. Dump her at once. Faggot.

Sorry, I forgot to put cuck and spicy memes in my reply.

fixd

Lmao this was my first reaction
>OP's gf bends her knee and asks him to marry her
>OP just stutters and autistically takes out his phone
>gf sees him scrolling to the spongebob image

I'm actually married so take my advice as opposed to these neckbeards. It doesn't matter as long as you retain your dominance in the relationship. Also this is your fault. Women don't just propose out of nowhere. She's been talking about marriage for a long time and you've been too much of a pussy to ask her so you've made your own bed now lay in it motherfucker.

So ask her then.

The real problem here is that you are considering getting married.

Why would you do that?

Snub her. After some time, she will expose some weakness. If you truly care, then propose. In the meantime consider why you're such a fucking fool.

Marry her and have 6 children and be happy kraut :)

Any excuse to get out of breeding hu?

Literally coming from a country that has a word for and considers it standard for men to piss sitting down. Don't pretend like you give a shit about being manly now, get balls deep in her and make more Germans asshole.

tell her thats not how it works

If you've been with someone for... 8 years? and you still haven't popped the question then you're a fucking asshole and you should KYS. Stop torturing this poor girl and do the other thing user said with the ring... Go to diamondnexus.com it's the jewelry Trump uses in his beauty pageants, lab made diamonds.. They make highest quality diamonds for peanuts. My wife has one and another couple we know has one and people always stopping the ladies cause their rings look like they worth half a mil. Good luck OP you stupid faggot

If you haven't answered her then stop talking with her until you buy her a ring, then send her the photo of ring you're getting her and say "No, will you marry me?"

Holy shit user this will haunt you for the rest of your life and weaken your masculinity. Say NO but in a kind and gentle way, say "you need some time to think about it. DO IT QUICK user but be very careful, donĀ“t get in an argument, if she cries just comfort her.

Then, five minutes (not 1 because you mght lose sense of the time) to midnight you say "APRILS FOOLS SILLY GOOSE, of course I will marry you babe, I love yah" Then you lick her to orgasm. Good luck with your front-marriage gay user.

Make sure you say "No..." then pause... and ask her to marry you.. Should be memorable

>Something terrible just happened
>gf proposed to me

Show feminine benis

>she wants a dickless wanker she had to act the man for
Enjoy your life with that trouser wearing bitch, Hans.

Tell her that's not how it works. If you love her, propose to her yourself.

counter her by asking her dad his permission to marry her. very patriarchal, she'll be SHOOK

Say you are/need to think about it, go out buy a ring and propose to her like a real man, add in there you cannot accept her proposal because it's your job to ask her, then blah blah blah romantic stuff, propose. Im sure she did this because you were too slow in anticipating what she thought was going to happen eventually. But don't let it end with her asking you. Man up for ffs. Then, before the real planning of the wedding takes place, get some marriage counseling to make sure you both know what you're expecting out of the marriage with yourselves and each other. You can be engaged, just make sure you are in the right place mentally before the wedding. Starting out asking a bunch of anons on Sup Forums doesn't sound like its starting on the best foot.

This. Op will never be thought of as a man

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T PAY YOUR DEBTS...

>YOU END UP BEING THE BITCH

This. OP is an ungrateful faggot

Get her memory wiped, then propose