WHEN IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT MAJOR WAR?

>MFW I AM GETTING SICK OF WAITING FOR THE NEXT WORLD WAR

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentwatchblog.com/putin-splits-russia-from-international-banking-cartel-ditching-dollar-for-gold/
business-standard.com/article/government-press-release/national-conference-on-autism-to-be-organized-on-3rd-april-2017-117033100932_1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

APRIL 3RD 2017

When we get out of NATO, Turkey will chimp out and invade Europe, which will be the beginning of what will become WW3. Europe's fate will largely be decided by this year's and next year's election, and we're probably going to see a Russo-American takeback of Europe afterwards. You're just going to have to wait.

it will happen within your lifetime.

Cold wars from now on baby. This summer, Korea 2: Kim strikes back, coming to a Pacific theatre near you.

Observe the world, and the current and recent wars, the whole world has had their part, so WW3 logically by default has and is already happening just unannounced which is why we're seeing the signs already. Don't you people realize this by now?

Fuck America and Israel

I think about 25 years there will be another major one. my kids might die. shit.

Breed like rabbits, maybe you'll get like 2 or 3 successors.

FPBP.underrated.Have an upvote.

never a bad idea m8

The next 2 hours, your place, but you probably won't know it even started

F

Globalization has and is going to prevent that from ever happening.

All you're going to see is the War Economy. Endless proxy conflicts done by mercenaries.

>mfw DPRK blows the fuck out of california
best timeline

>WHEN IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT MAJOR WAR?

Soon.

investmentwatchblog.com/putin-splits-russia-from-international-banking-cartel-ditching-dollar-for-gold/

In a few years we will be those "rare ww3 footage" like the ones of ww2 we have today.

>tfw when its actually happening

read 1984 kiddo

thats all i have to say to you filth

we'll be going to war with the islamic caliphate, maybe in a few decades. china is a paper tiger. not sure about north korea.

>implying the (((globalists))) won't be among the first groups to be ruthlessly eradicated

How can you kill that which isn't alive?

cultural war / civil war in western world.

There's going to be massive civil unrest when the euro will eventually collapse. In Europe we're experiencing ''recovery'' from the 2008 crisis for the first time except that recovery is based on nothing. We're again in a gigantic bubble, nobody is taking losses and eventually if another major crisis happens (and it will deifnitely happen) we're in no position to really safe the euro as a currency. Of course healthy economies like those of Germany and Netherlands will be able to deal with it but they will never be able to also safe Spain Italy and Portugal on top of Greece.

When this time will come the need for a war will rise, be it civil or with an external enemy.

>this is literally what Gaddafi and Sadam tried to do before America ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''liberated'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' them
The fire rises

Oh great it's the new D.A.K.

I'm still banking on a 2nd American civil war. I've already prepared for the power grid to go down.

Trump getting elected prevented wars for at least the next 10 years.

Blowing up another Muslim country or North Korea doesn't even count

>APRIL 3RD 2017
business-standard.com/article/government-press-release/national-conference-on-autism-to-be-organized-on-3rd-april-2017-117033100932_1.html

You've been in one since September 11th, 2001.

Soon, but not the type you expect. War as we know it is changing, soon everything will be fought in cyberspace with watchfrogs like becoming the solders of a new era

Let the jews fight their own wars from now on. I had no beef with Libya, I had no beef with Syria, I had no beef with Vietnam, I had no beef with Iraq, I had no beef with the Huns, I had no beef with the South, let them fight their own wars, let's see how well they do without the white Christian standing in front of them, you know, the people that they hate so much. Really makes you think.

Start it, you insufferable whiny faggot. Be the change you want to see in the world. Go instigate some shit, make people hate each other. Always expecting everyone else to do it for you. No better than a nigger. Fuck you.

Dak Prescott?

I feel you there feels guy. I too am looking forward to my enemies killing my enemies.

Whats the matter faggot, not getting enough (you)s from the 40 other threads you posted this in?

You live off our teat. You all do. Never forget that.

WWIII has already started a few years ago. It doesn't seem like it now but future historians will consider these years to be the start of the 3rd world war.

>LEWD
>Hot

Soon. This December possibly.

kek

Also, there will more than likely be civil wars. Alot of commies around. Instead of worrying about the world, look on the inside, and go to war.

>nodong

teehee

Its not gonna happen, r-right user? The habbening can never really happen.

you will yearn for lazy times you have now without war
take advantage of today
.t vet

>North Korea sends nukes to blow up San Francisco
>They fail
>U.S. Finally has an excuse to start another world war and beat the living fuck out of the middle east
>U.S. teams up with U.K. and other right wing countries
>Canada is forced to join the U.S. because Canada is our bitch
>They call themselves "The United Nations"
>Sweden,Germany,Finland,Saudi Arabia,China,North Korea and Syria team up against them
>Call themselves "Enforcers of Sharia"
>They end up losing because they fear they will hurt innocent muslims in the U.S.
>Enforcers of Sharia end up getting nuked to death
>Islam dies
>Liberalism dies
>Left Wing ideology dies
>U.S. wins again

>we'll be the next stars of the vintage rekt threads.