youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gi0jP4CBsc0
cyberscoop.com/georgia-hack-dhs-brian-kemp-jeh-johnson/
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/03/31/North-Korea-says-US-deployed-supersonic-bomber-five-times/8071491012966/
aol.com/article/news/2017/03/31/defense-sec-james-mattis-north-korea-has-got-to-be-stopped/22020824/
sputniknews.com/politics/201703311052177241-dprk-sends-south-korea-letter/
in.news.yahoo.com/us-boost-sanctions-pressure-nkorea-193311350.html
arabnews.com/node/1077071/middle-east
iranfocus.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=31402:us-state-department-says-sanctions-alone-not-enough-to-stop-iran-s-missile-program&catid=8:nuclear&Itemid=113
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201704011052179780-iran-us-stop-harassing-mideast-states/
westernjournalism.com/mattis-slams-russia-mucking-around-elections/
sputniknews.com/asia/201704011052180966-russia-outrage-taliban-us/
youtu.be/CVRdyDjUQXA
decisiondeskhq.com/app/uploads/2017/03/2016-US-President-by-Precinct.png
twitter.com/KazeSkyz/status/847803140581797888
dailycaller.com/2017/03/26/exclusive-john-podesta-may-have-violated-federal-law-by-not-disclosing-75000-stock-shares/
youtube.com/watch?v=krPajSrWipU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MOVEMENT

AWOO~!

>Well, Al, I really screwed it up, didn't I?
youtube.com/watch?v=gi0jP4CBsc0

AWOO~

awoo

8 MINUTES!!!!

DRUMPF BTFO

Just trying to make connections but I now think there were really two different operations against Trump done perhaps months apart. One was the deal that FOX reported on tonight and involves Nunes, where even before Trump was candidate there was surveillance and unmasking done either through Brennan or someone like Jeh Johnson at the indirect behest of Obama. That apparently yielded little to nothing. Then the Russia thing was brewed up hastily after Trump's press conference where he jokingly asked Russia to get Hillary's missing e-mails to the press. The second Russia op is where the FISA stuff comes in and is what produced the Flynn hit job material etc and so forth and is being run by "deep state" people in and out of government (like the Farkas woman). The first op reported on by FOX looks very much like the kind of general illegal surveillance described as Project Dragnet involving the CIA

Coachanon is here to help you solve your problems. What's preventing you from moving your life forward? State it clearly, get answers, get down to business.

>8 minutes early

kek, I was thinking about this the other day. It will be literally impossible for Dems to retake the senate within Trumps first term, if Ginsberg dies or whatever, other than the angry screams from the Dems there won't be anything stopping Trump from getting another appointment in even in the last year. The Biden Rule is a meme.

Dont w-worry nothing I saw looked abnormal; I gtg run now and do congressional stuff, busy!

Not enough wolves ITT

Posting superior version

cyberscoop.com/georgia-hack-dhs-brian-kemp-jeh-johnson/
>Georgia’s secretary of state has claimed the Department of Homeland Security tried to breach his office’s firewall and has issued a letter to Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson asking for an explanation.
>Brian Kemp issued a letter to Johnson on Thursday after the state’s third-party cybersecurity provider detected an IP address from the agency’s Southwest D.C. office trying to penetrate the state’s firewall. According to the letter, the attempt was unsuccessful.
>The attempt took place on Nov. 15, a few days after the presidential election. The office of the Georgia Secretary of State is responsible for overseeing the state’s elections.

Hillary Clinton will kill Jeh Johnson in a tub full of bacon grease

dead muslims can't rat on her

cool painting

Even as a U.S. military veteran who served my country honorably, and as much as I could use the money, you could NOT pay me any amount of money to vote for ANY Republican.

Republicans have proven they are nothing but white-collared thieves, akin to wolves in sheeps' clothing, who will always put Party before country (despite collusion with a foreign enemy), send somebody else's kids to manufactured war, destroy the environment solely for profit, kill healthcare for millions, destroy public education, deny Climate Change/Global Warming, manipulate the voting system in their favor, give billions in tax breaks to the wealthiest, keep women subservient, treat LGBTQ+ citizens as "abominations" and immigrants as "terrorists," steal Supreme Court appointments, who will ignore their obvious racist, misogynistic, and white supremacist ways - and after all is said and done, continue to blame the Democrats for THEIR vast hypocrisy, and outright failings as "leaders" and privileged human beings.

These people are NOT patriots, nor authentic Jesus-type Christians, for true patriotism and Christianity look, and act, much differently. They do not care about the vast majority of American lives. Their policies, and actions, absolutely demonstrate this. I challenge anybody to show otherwise. They are enemies of peace and positive progress, health and safety, and generations to come will pay dearly if the Republican Party is not stopped by good, decent, compassionate, and intelligent people everywhere.

#Resist
#KeepFighting
#GoodOverEvil

THIS IS A RAAAANDMENT~

Kek

>North Korea says U.S. deployed supersonic bomber five times
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/03/31/North-Korea-says-US-deployed-supersonic-bomber-five-times/8071491012966/

>Defense Sec. James Mattis: North Korea 'has got to be stopped'
aol.com/article/news/2017/03/31/defense-sec-james-mattis-north-korea-has-got-to-be-stopped/22020824/

>North Korea Implores South Koreans to Join ‘Anti-War’ Campaign Against US
sputniknews.com/politics/201703311052177241-dprk-sends-south-korea-letter/

>US boost sanctions pressure on NKorea over nuclear program
in.news.yahoo.com/us-boost-sanctions-pressure-nkorea-193311350.html

>Defense Secretary Mattis: Iran “primary exporter of terrorism”
arabnews.com/node/1077071/middle-east

>US State Department Says Sanctions Alone Not Enough to Stop Iran's Missile Program
iranfocus.com/en/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=31402:us-state-department-says-sanctions-alone-not-enough-to-stop-iran-s-missile-program&catid=8:nuclear&Itemid=113

>Iran's Defense Minister Urges US to Stop "Harassing" Mideast States
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201704011052179780-iran-us-stop-harassing-mideast-states/

>Mattis Slams Russia For ‘Mucking Around’ In Elections
westernjournalism.com/mattis-slams-russia-mucking-around-elections/

>Russia Outraged by US Claims on Moscow Alleged Support to Taliban - Grushko
sputniknews.com/asia/201704011052180966-russia-outrage-taliban-us/

kek

delet this

how the fuck is he going to shoot that MP5/10 when the charging handle is back like that? He still needs to execute an HK slap before he can waste that nigger.

Also, that's a horrible firing stance.

I miss the Cruz memes

Do you lads think Hiro will pull an April trick similar to last year's?

who names their kid 'Jeh'?

It's barely even a syllable

Based police

does it even matter anymore? were all just going to get drafted into WW3 and die in a nuclear fire. and theres nothing anyone can do to prevent that. its hopeless

Ninja ted was a great meme.

Will he even have to use his third form?

I didn't really care about abortion or fag marriage before, but if dems are going to black Gorsuch of all people, I hope the next nominee really makes them regret it.

Nat GEO + LEO

Reminder: Joe will eventually win.

JUST PURGE THE CONGRESS AND THE COURTS ALREADY

It really fucking pisses me off that niggers think Jeh = Jay.

Well that's interesting. And the Dems will be dragging their feet on the hearings for months, it will take a long time before we get the whole story.

For Flynn, they want to ignore WHO and HOW they got the info and purely focus and attack on what the leaks revealed
For DNC/Podesta, they wanted to purely focus on WHO and HOW the info was leaked and completely ignore what was revealed

+$0.1 added to your account for successful shilling.

Good luck, im voting cruz, dems gunna lose no contest

Soon...

We should give this faggot a taste of what the elections going to look like

youtu.be/CVRdyDjUQXA

That ain't constitutional, hombre.

>texas
nah

>I rule it legal to lynch a nigger as long as it's on your own property
TED NO!

Someone photoshop the flag upright and a MAGA hat on that based officer.

>LARPing this hard
/k/ would love you

Soon.

Cruz will win

>kicked out of apartment
>moved back in with parents
>NEET
>facing a drug charge (I already D&C'd last thread with it so I'll spare details)
>broke
>been going crazy waiting to start a Post Office job I got offered 4 months ago and haven't gotten word on a start date yet

Losing hope senpai

now you understand how rome became an empire.

I can confirm left is the biggest cuck to ever exist.

God, I hope dems waste their money on this guy.

Who else here /VotingBobCaseyOut/?

Poor fool, this election has taught Ted the true power of the Delegate. They may have eluded his grasp in the end, but his constitutional conservatism has grown tenfold.

So can someone give me a quick rundown on what happened today? Sup Forums has become more and more inundated with shills, reddit faggots, and has become all around even shittier than it once was.

Her neighbors must hate her.

Reposting. Nationwide precinct map for the 2016 election.

Full res here: decisiondeskhq.com/app/uploads/2017/03/2016-US-President-by-Precinct.png

Trump couldn't find the light switch, remember?

MAYBE WE CAN GRIND YOU INTO PULP AND MAKE YOU INTO A CONSTITUTION IF YOU LOVE IT SO MUCH

Sounds like Jay to me.

>No not really but I thought it was funny.

>CNN

twitter.com/KazeSkyz/status/847803140581797888

he's a dead man

what shillcon are we at right now, christ
the catalog is 90% garbage

>DEC 18: 2044
>Today has been the Day of the Rope — a grim and bloody day, but an unavoidable one. Tonight, from tens of thousands of lampposts, power poles, and trees throughout this vast metropolitan area the grisly forms hang. Even the street signs at intersections have been pressed into service, and at practically every street corner I passed this evening on my way to HQ there was a dangling corpse, four at every intersection. Hanging from a single overpass only about a mile from here is a group of about 30, each with an identical placard around its neck bearing the printed legend, "I betrayed my race."

>Two or three of that group had been decked out in academic robes before they were strung up, and the whole batch are apparently faculty members from the nearby UCLA campus. …The first thing I saw in the moonlight was the placard with its legend in large, block letters: "I defiled my race."

>tfw no conservative christian qt

REAL WOLF HOURS

pretty impressive desu

I hope Ted congratulates him on the loss like that woman with MS

I fucking hate ted nugent

NTNN MARCH 31, 2017
LAST NIGHT
>Flynn reportedly offers to testify on "muh Russia" investigation in exchange for immunity
>Attorney releases statement calling the investigation a "witch-hunt environment"
>Says nobody should submit to questioning without "assurances against unfair prosecution"
MORNING
>President says Flynn should ask for immunity, as investigation is a witch-hunt
AFTERNOON
>President meets with Condoleezza Rice
>Spice rally
>Says Flynn should testify
>Says WH is not worried about Flynn's testimony
>President signs EO regarding trade and tariffs
>Shillary shows up again (nobody cares)
>SURVEILLANCE NEWS
>Source to Fox News claims Intel official who unmasked Trump team in surveillance us a "very well known, very high up, very senior in the intelligence world"
>says unmasking was done "for political purposes that have nothing to do with national security or an investigation into Russia’s interference in the U.S. election"
>Sources aren't "Trump people"
>Schiff goes to White House to view Trump surveillance Intel
>Makes statement, doesn't deny validity of Intel, bitches about Nunes not sharing with other committee members
>Fort hood shooter says he's going on hunger strike

>When Wilson drops the April Surprise

does your village even have running water?

TRUE CONSERVATIVE SURGE

Strong, rules based, central government with good tax policy.

>Make me into a constitution

Stop, I can only get so erect.

FUCK OFF COMMIE REEEEEEEEE

What the fuck is wrong with these people

How can we even compete?

>tfw realizing the constitution can't prevent the scurge of leftism or any of our other problems
>tfw you realize the constitution is both a blessing and a curse

>Fort hood shooter says he's going on hunger strike
That faggot hasn't been killed yet?

>No more Trump rallies where uncle Ted noodles on his guitar and rambles about Fred Bear

Why live...

What is BTC?

but that's a violation of the NAP

Emperors were only given absolute power in desperate times
Not that this doesn't qualify, mind you

dailycaller.com/2017/03/26/exclusive-john-podesta-may-have-violated-federal-law-by-not-disclosing-75000-stock-shares/

>John Podesta, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s 2016 national campaign chairman, may have violated federal law by failing to disclose the receipt of 75,000 shares of stock from a Kremlin-financed company when he joined the Obama White House in 2014, according to The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group.

Yup. And what the leaks revealed about Flynn are fucking nothing, and what the leaks revealed about DNC/Podesta/Clinton was massive corruption. But that's all okay because Russia.

AWWOOOO

>Shillary shows up again (nobody cares)
KEK

>tfw we follow the constitution again and make HUAAC 2.0 to save the constitution

>defending the prince jew

Bitcoin.

>Kellyanne will never say awoo

Really? i think it had to do more with a dude named Gaius

Bitcoin

I remember you MAGAbrother.
>drug charge is nothing, only seems like something because you're not the loser it makes you feel like
>time at home can be used to come out better stronger faster
>waiting kills a man
How's your fitness? You /fit/? What do you do in your days that moves you forward?

IT'S 2013, I MEAN COME ON

TRAYVON DINDU NUFFIN

youtube.com/watch?v=krPajSrWipU

CNN also said joining ISIS is okay and so is being a Jihadist so long as you don't kill anyone.

No I'm not joking. I don't understand how CNN hasn't been shut down and RICO'd.

Bitcoin