It's almost time Sup Forums

It will all be revealed soon enough...

what

another OP is a faggot thread..

>replying to shills
at least fucking sage you idiots

This is in reference to the FBI user larper. It's literally nothing

What is a shill? What is sage?

My son showed me this website and while it seems fun there is a lot I dont understand.

So....yeah.
How do you think President Pence will fare?

shillkys these milkies in your tilky your filky gilky

SHILL
H L
I I
L H
LLIHS

I looked into this, and it's literally nothing. We should definitely spend our time worrying about more important things. Plus, I think everyone should get some sleep. It's Friday, and I think we have a big Saturday ahead of us. I am so tired. I'm sorry. Bye.

What is this. Someone Redpill me.

If this Trump spying stuff keeps going the way it's going, we'll be seeing open conflict occurring very soon.

They cannot have the intelligence community, the democratic party, the department of justice, and various other heads of state dragged into the shitshow that is going to unfold. They'll do anything to stop it.

This is the True power of Trump - he is going to trigger a cleansing. But he will get them to start it. He's walking them up to a precipice and daring them to jump off. Obama, Lynch, Clinton, etc, are all at risk here - the lifeblood of the Democratic Party is about to be drained, and their last 2 presidents are going to be exposed for what they are. Their most recent candidate will prove to be made of the same cloth.

When Lynch talked about blood in the streets, resistance, rebellion, she was dog whistling to the niggers and their antifa/commie/jewish handlers. They're going to bring us all into this rather than lose all the power they've accumulated.

What do you think it's going to be?

My guess is that Pizzagate is confirmed real and Antarctica is the base of operations.

wut leaf?

It's about to break dawn.

To long, didn't read...

k

after nothing happen in 15 march i lost all respect form you larpers

show the aliens or the GTFO,you cum swalloling bitches

The pee tape cometh.

In your dreams.

shill : someone paid to promote a certain ideology
sage : you write that in the options field so it doesnt bump the thread

Gtfo nigger

Wow I remember this same fucking thing last weekend

> Antarctica is the base of operations.
Antarctica? I thought that was Ottawa in April.