This happened a few days ago but more info has come out as well as the awesome 911 audio recording...

This happened a few days ago but more info has come out as well as the awesome 911 audio recording. Young guy maintained excellent composure after defending his property.

This guy would've likely been dead in another cucked country

fox59.com/2017/03/29/911-call-released-after-oklahoma-man-fatally-shoots-three-teen-intruders/

>3 stupid masked teens and 4th getaway driver out front, 2 armed, one knife and one with brass knuckles

>Break back door glass and gain access into house

>23 year old son of homeowner is asleep in bed and the noise startles and wakes him

>He proceeds to rain lead down on the intruders

>No charges expected to be faced due to logical castle doctrine laws in certain states in the U.S.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox23.com/news/suspected-getaway-driver-in-broken-arrow-home-invasion-we-were-greedy/507607651
youtube.com/watch?v=p47ONDlR9aY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not saying I'm the best fighter but I'm pretty sure I could kick all three of their asses armed with brass knuckles or not. Though I still wouldve done the same as he did just because Murica fuck yeah.

Even if they had no weapons I'd take no chances. It only takes ones of them to knock you down and pile on top and literally kick and beat the fuck out of you.

Not willing to bet my fighting skills in a 3 on 1 situation when I've been suddenly awoken out of my sleep in the middle of the night if I know I have quick and ready access to a reliable firearm

I just said that. I was talking bout if I lived in Europe I probably couldve taken them but I live in America so why risk it.

Even if I had known for an entire year that they would break into my house that day, and could have trained in a martial art for that whole year, I still would have taken the opportunity to shoot them.

In Brazil, a guy shooting invaders to kill, would probably get arrested himself

Nice freedoms america, buy guns

It only takes one of those three fuck-ups getting you on the ground in the dark and pulling out a knife and sticking it into your kidney for you to bleed out and die like a bitch in your own house. This isn't a "Murica fuck yeah", and as proud as I am that you are confident that you can defend yourself without a firearm, everyone is better off with one.

Not even trying to be an edgy cunt but I'd have shot them and killed them vs trying to get into a fist fight or something. Wonder how it feels to kill someone and this guy got 3. Crazy.

>Poor people desperate enough to do home invasion and attempted burglary.
>All own 300+ iphones

Hmmm... I wonder why they are poor.

lucky for him they werent black

>At the time, he thought he had only shot two intruders, saying the third ran outside. Deputies later found that man's body in the driveway of the house.

Sounds like a collateral hit, nice.

>underrated post

Yeah I'm assuming he was shooting either 5.56 or .223 FMJ which already overpenetrate like a bitch at normal fighting ranges but in the close quarters of a home just one round fired could've toasted all 3 of them had they been lined up

saw the interview with the getaway driver the other day. some fat cunt that refused to take responsibility for anything, even though she was the one who picked the place out. wouldnt be surprised to find out the she knew the guy living there

The one on the right looks like a quadroon spic. possible happenings.

How many could 00 get?

As a Texan, it makes me feel safe knowing Oklahoma's my top hat

Best part is in Oklahoma, even the accomplice (the getaway driver fat cunt) to a felony crime that results in someone being killed can be charged with murder themselves.

>getaway driver panics and flees as soon as she hears gunshots
>doesn't even wait to see if any of her accomplices evacuate the house
>then she tells the cops the truth instead of making up a story about how they forced her to drive for them or she thought she was dropping them off at a friend's house
Daily reminder women are worthless retards

Never tried on a range but based on what I know about and personal and military shooting experience, in that proximity 00 Buck to center mass of a burglar that size would probably blow a hole straight through him and likely pepper the 2nd guy behind him.

Buckshot slows down and loses velocity very quickly in terms of distance traveled compared to a 5.56x45 M855 which can penetrate up to 3mm of steel at 600 yds which says a lot

This guy sounds like he did all the right things. Weird that he could hear them talking after he shot them. Crazy

Also, note that they used the spic's photo where is phone is covering his face.

Same here as well. Latin America needs castle doctrine

Oklahoma: We will fucking kill you if you fuck with us. I should know, I live here. On every corner there is either a church or a gun store

Of course lately theres also been vape stores not too happy about that.

Holy shit she did an interview?

fox23.com/news/suspected-getaway-driver-in-broken-arrow-home-invasion-we-were-greedy/507607651

>this is what hanging out with minorities and thug culture does to our white youth

Bitch just trying to avoid life in prison

>ever taking on more than one person in melee when it's not required to protect your own life
take a martial arts class focused on defense, and they will tell you never under pretty much any circumstances to do this. You shouldn't even try to fight one on one in most cases, but if three people armed with anything are threatening you, you need a gun or some decent cardio.

i would scan them with my super human computer scanning capabilities and determine if they have a gun or not as well. being a rank 4 suppiden ninja (thats basically like naruto for you gaigens) i would totall 1v3 them like nothing. even though it was what 3 am in the morning after waking up i am full animal mode and not half asleep or anything lol

>Sup Forums autists still find way to blame black people
you're worse than dindus that blame everything on the huwhite mayne.

The driver outside is being charged with the murders of the assholes the homeowner shot haha

In Melbourne Australia, you just hand over your shit, your car keys, phone, electronics.
If you kill a home invader YOU go to jail.

It's not so simple here lad.

Whoah there black knight Jamal, no one said anything about black people. I said minorities and thug culture. Got something to say, mr.? You sound like a fucking racist.

Beautiful.

keep virtue signaling reddit lad, too bad you don't get any (you)'s for it.

Hoo-fucking-ah.

This desu

we lost 2 aryan brothers RIP

>he remarried
>didn't try to save his senpai
Wow.

>le reddit meme
>virtue signaler calls me a virtue signaler
>don't get (you)'s
>proceeds to give me a you
What fuck

BODY TEMPERATE CHALLENGE BABY

The one on the right was a nigger.

>do you really NEED a-

Yup.

>no one's posted the getaway driver

Do you think they gangbanged her?

hes not going to be fucking charged in wagoner county

t. someone who has lived in wagoner county most of their life

Fucking legit. He's got 3 CONUS kills. What a fucking slayer. Does he have a defense fund or has this been cleared?

He blasted them as they were funneling into the house after announcing their arrival with the door they kicked in.
I can't wait for the day when we have the technology capable of recording thoughts. I wonder what was going though those stupid kids' minds at the exact second they realized they were being culled. I wanna turn it into a PSA and run it in every high school.

Here the drug using whites or niggers kill you, if your a male.
>My house is like an armory
>knives in my room and sisters
>Bat by garage door
>Real sword, AR, 9mm, and a 22lr in my bedroom

If I have at least a 10 second warning, the intruder is getting killed.

Jesus christ, if all 3 of those decent looking guys were all banging that pizza faced mixed raced tatted up lowIQ terribly dressed bimbowhale druggie who probably has lice and STDs I feel sorry for Oklahoma. Is this the kind of females you have there?

>obese single mother

Not surprised.

Drugs. Not even once.

>They robbed a detached garage on the same property earlier that day
>there was a 15 year old girl in the car as well who the pig whont identify
>the pig has three young kids

Castle doctrine is illegal here
>what if you hurt the invaders?

>tfw even if your stupid state tries to jail you over self defense you can just take it to a higher court and walk
How can eurokikes ever compete?

Shes just typical white trash
She does not represent all of our woman because good lord do we have some fucking qt's in our cities

Serious question.

What if you had to defend yourself in your home or as a security guard? Will they drug test you?

If the body is in your house you're good in most places even if you go overboard. When they're armed with illegal weapons and are known criminals connected top numerous robberies no one cares when they die. Hell I'd shoot you if you didn't leave my property after being told.

Feels good living in america

Honestly how can euros stand that fact that if some mudslime breaks into your house and rapes your wife, touching a hair on his head puts you in jail?

>The intruders were identified as 19-year-old Maxwell Cook, 17-year-old Jacob Redfern and 16-year-old Jaykob Woodriff

>A 21-year-old woman, identified as Elizabeth Rodriguez, was arrested and is likely facing three counts of first-degree murder and three counts of first-degree burglary.

>Rodriguez was supposed to be the getaway driver, investigators say, but she fled the scene after hearing gunshots. If someone dies in the commission of a felony, Oklahoma law allows all suspects to be charged with murder, even if they did not actually kill anyone.

Three counts first degree murder, three first degree burglary, and if she admits to fucking them like a dumbass she will get hit with rape charges too because shes underage. She was better off getting shot.

what if they have a gun and shoot first keker?

But isn't she facing murder charges now?

Standard accomplice charges.

Reminds me of the dindus and women cattle in those "Scared Straight" shows who are serving life without parole for just being a getaway driver or being involved and their partners being killed.

Great day in Oklahoma.

Europeans prefer the enrichment. An English judge once said at a trial,

>I have some respect for this home invader, invading homes is frightening, and requires some real courage.

Then he let him free quickly.

This, good on yah mate

It's been a good year for the cops in Oklahoma
A couple weeks ago some bitch shot at some cops and the cop just runs her over in his car
Can't get more based than that

Probably.
She has 3 kids

>21 yrs old
>Look like a whale on heroin
>Still get fucked enough to have three kids

This is why you use a 5.56 with 1:7 throwing 64 grain JHP rounds. But whatever he used worked to take out living trash regardless.

12g 00 buck from 3" magnum shells would work too and turn them into shredded meat.

Guess I'm fucked then faggot.
>What if they have machine guns, attack dogs, body armor
>Guess I'm fucked then too faggot

were the daughters raped? I need this info before I decide on whether guns are good or not

Oklahoma's LE is pretty based.

This was about a year ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=p47ONDlR9aY

is this for real? those guys in op's pic look way too cool to be dead

the shooter was based and killed 3 chads, not that these chads had any self worth to begin with, but at least they won't infect the gene pool any further than they may have done so already

>gunless syrupnigger not knowing about blinding 800 lumen tactical lights adding to the element of surprise as you ambush them in the dark in the house you live in and know

Oh you silly leaf.

>wigger, spic and nigger
>and the getaway driver was also a spic

CRIME HAS BECOME MULTIRACIAL LIKE ON THE TV, TRULY WE LIVE IN A PROGRESSIVE ERA PRAISE OBAMA

yes. and burned alive i believe

well there goes his ears

Where the fuck are the parents here? None of them look cripples so why the fuck aren't they taking classes or working?

Want to keep your kids out of trouble? Give them something to do!

>nobody needs an AR-15

Unless you need to quickly dispatch multiple suspects in a home invasion, ever think of that lefties?

He's not deaf? He shot an AR inside his house and was able to hear the officer on the phone after?

>Elizabeth Rodriguez
>Rodriguez
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Pretty much this.

The bad is pretty bad, but the good is pretty good.

>I'm not saying I'm the best fighter but I'm pretty sure I could kick all three of their asses armed with brass knuckles or not.

Ease up on the anime buddy.

>not having active ear protection next to your HD rifle
I seriously hope you goys dont do this

Guy's a pussy. He should've locked himself in a room and tried harder to remove himself from the dangerous situation.

It's wrong to kill for any reason.

In the glorious state of Colorado you may use whatever force you believe to be necessary to defend your absolute right to safety in your own home.

Break my windows and you've knocked on death's door.

>10 round mag limits
yea, nah. CO isn't based.

That's cute. Most places here will just give you the 30 round mag with your purchase because they aren't selling it. Also, police have stated many times that they can't and won't enforce that ban.

Not to mention the 'ban' grandfathers all the magazines in the state and there is no way to control the sales because they aren't recorded.

She said she was in the car with another girl.

wonder what treasure they thought was worth dying over to steal in that dude's house?

thicc

I hope the fat bitch gets shanked in prison. She's a pig. She deserves to die.

I am the dick selling 30 round mags at a high prices at gun shows. People actually fall for it. Drive 20 minutes to Wyoming, buy 10 or so mags, sell at double the proce for "preban mags"

quick wiki on him says that the daughters were raped, beaten, tied up, doused in gasoline, and then their entire rooms et on fire, they died of inhaling smoke.

The dumbfuck was asleep on his couch on his porch while the two robbers ran up and hit him wiht a bat then tied him up. They took the wife to a bank where she told the clerk what was going on, who called the police, who decided not to alarm the burglars and isntead set up a perimeter, once they tried to escape, the cops caught them, after they had already raped the mom and daughters, strangled the mom, and smoked out the daughters.

Basically the cops fucked up.

Dude I'm sure you make a killing, people are dumb. I've got stacks of 30rnd steelie mags I don't know what to do with, and I am 100% certain I could get more if I needed them.

Fucking Denver and the laws they pass.