Why are white women so understanding and tolerant of middle eastern immigrants, while white men hate them?

Why are white women so understanding and tolerant of middle eastern immigrants, while white men hate them?

I just don't get it desu.

Slide thread or bate? you be the judge,

So they don't get acid splashed on their face later.

It is natural in white women.

Women always spread their legs for the conquerors. White men don't fight to defend their territories, so there you go.

Women are only loyal to the group as long as their men are firm on them. White men have been figuratively castrated and literally emasculated, and in turn, are soft on their women. In turn, white women are no longer loyal to the group, and white men aren't doing anything about it.

She doesnt look westernt enough

speak for yourself

this girl looks arab though

She is clearly not white you idiot. Plus the guy is good looking, girls don't care about ethnicity as long as they're attractive

they are just foolish and thinking for themselves but who am I to say it here
to me as it seems they just dont care
"consumer mentality" type of stuff
only to fulfill lusty sinful pleasures

It's like 90% young men coming in, I guarantee you if it were the other way around (90% pic related) white women would be going crazy with the hate.

>tfw no dearborn bf

>Super cuties fuck pillow.
>Having to have some taste.

Lmfao, since when do arabs look like that? Are you retarded?

Then what does she look like? Lol

Nah, middle eastern woman don't like white men and don't date non Muslims on average.

Also the refugee rate is something like 60/40 for woman and men. Most syrians coming are women and children, while refugees from Afghanistan, Iraq, north africa and Iran are men.

When the revolution begins, the only reason this bitch won't be the first hanging from a lamp post is because he will have already raped and murdered her.

a woman has an irrational amount of feelings.

if you played it it just right you could convince a woman that a poor helpless hungry kid from some godforsaken country is more important than the lives of an entire nation.

if women ruled, we would have already surpassed the end.

>When the revolution begins

>When

>W
>H
>E
>N

Been saying that for the past 60 years.

Non meme answer: Probably because women evolved to have higher emotional sensitivity and empathy quotient. This is why the patriarchal rule is so important: women take decisions based on emotions and not logic, unlike men. It's called animal "husbandry" for a reason, women aren't necessarily inferior but are terrible at decision making. Darwin spoke of survival of the fittest but I don't think he ever anticipated pathological altruism in any race, hence whites will probably be extinct in 50 years or so. Not being a white hating poo, it's the real black pill.

Every woman's greatest fantasy is to be romantically entangled with a powerful, wealthy, nearly supernatural psychopath who sinks his teeth into her neck and slowly drains the life out of her, dangles her by the throat with one arm off the balcony of his mansion, delighting in the moments of entertainment it would provide him to drop her to the cliffs below, only to relent and throw her back into his bed room on the floor realizing it will be more entertaining to keep her as a pet. Every woman is turned on by this fantasy.

>as long as they're attractive
Wrong. They don't care about that either.

I'm a half Finn/half Arab girl. My dad is the Finn, it goes the other way as well, racemixing.

While I've come to be proud of who I am; it does suck always being stuck between two cultures, never really fitting in anywhere. I wish I had been born entirely to one or the other.

Basically . When will your revolution come? Whites are becoming minorities in their own nations, Sharia law is blatantly implemented not by force but welcomed, your politicians are all sold out, the populace is passive as fuck.
>inb4 brexit
>inb4 trump
The last gasps of a dying land. Brexit will not stop the Islamic demographic invasion, only a full fledged fascist government will. Trump, too early to call but I'm really not sure.

>Also the refugee rate is something like 60/40 for woman and men.

There is difference between a refugee and asylum seeker. Refugees are picked from camps or their country of origin and granted visa to enter countries. Asylum seekers cross borders illegally and request asylum.

She doesn't look white. She looks like a slutty Persian.