>Sup Forums wants to deport this

>Proud Mexican
>Refuses to live in Mexico
>Kike flag

Just the darker ones.

SAGE

Nobody is above the law, faggot.

They are all fat and ugly.

I want to deport every girl that doesn't have a gap but I'm old fashioned.

This, none of those girls are remotely even average looking.

Fuck off JIDF

also, this

Guess we should start with those illegal Euro immigrants. :^)

you can be american and mexican though

southwest is practically mexican culture combined with some anglo legal tradition

You can't. You can be an American with Mexican ancestry, but you can not be loyal to two flags at once. Fuck any dual-citizenship arguments, that shit should be illegal.

yes, because those are the ones that are walking across the border and getting all of the gibsmedats

you need to step up your subversion game mr goldstein

yes

SAGE

obviously you can't be loyal to two flags, but you can be culturally mexican and be american, as the southwest is.

by the way, flying another countries flag was always pretty common in american history. in italian neighborhoods you would often see an italian flag done out of cultural pride. it wasn't because they didn't like america, but because they wanted to pay homage to those who came before them. it's just ancestral respect.

>Sup Forums wants to deport this

you take them then, nigger

Sup Forums doesn't want to get cooties

>you can not be loyal to two flags at once
I disagree.

>you can be culturally mexican and be american

Maybe according to some government document. Not according to me.

Why the fuck should I want to see "cultural Mexicans" in America? I prefer my own culture. Ship these fucking Indian invaders back.

america is a mix of cultures. being culturally mexican is actually a big part of american culture. there is no conflict there.

what exactly do you want? an america where everything is the same, everywhere? that would be quite boring.

what's next? you wanna ban st. patricks day, oktoberfest, italian festivals too? people are going to celebrate who they are whether you like it or not. and it's not anti-american to do so. even trump said he celebrates his german ancestry.

>5
>5
>3
>6
>5

yeah, I'm okay with deportation.

>what exactly do you want?
I think he wants Mexicans to stay in Mexico. A fine desire.

I don't have any problem with Americans with Mexican ancestry but purposely flying your shitty country's flag around in the US and then complaining when someone says you should go back there is insanity.

The second you start taking orders from the Queen is the second you drop your loyalty to America.

I wouldn't worry about the Queen giving anyone orders, m8.

again, this has historical precedent. i've seen white americans fly the german flag, the italian flag, the irish flag, etc. outside their homes to celebrate their ancestors.

and let's face it, unless you are a native, you had ancestors come here from other places. if germans can do it, why can't mexicans?

i'd argue that mexican culture was present in the southwest long before american culture was present there. so you are always going to have certain influences, just like you have italian influence in NYC culture or whatever.

again, american culture is a mix of cultures and always has been since the foundation. when whites came here they didn't start assimilating to native american values, they brought their own. it's just what people do.

Dick is pretty muh right now.

My problem with them doing this is that there's nothing in Mexico to be proud of and you especially shouldn't do it if your first response to being deported back to Mexico is "HOLY SHIT NO PLEASE NO ANYTHING BUT MEXICO". That kind of negates your nationalism.

To be fair I also disagree with this 'I'M 1/64th IRISH!!!' meme.

Fatten 'em up nice and thick!

>you can be american and mexican though
Dual citizens, yes.

Nation =/= race

Mexico is a nation. Their citizens are in the US illegally. And then they parade the flag of their former nation in support of this. That's the whole problem.

How many 2nd-3rd generation Canadian-Americans do you see pulling that shit? None, right? They assimilate and just become Americans.

Mexico, like the US, is a multi-ethnic nation. Being Mexican doesn't mean shit racially. It is a nationality. And only people that are dual citizens share both nationalities.

I think it's very human nature-y to zero in on your own points of difference, though, especially in capitalism. I became an Islanders fan because all my friends were Rangers fans, I think everyone has done something like that

People who fly the German, Irish and Italian flags generally don't want America to become Germany, Ireland or Italy.

no, we want to execute this

I want to deport them. Correct.

There's two different contexts here.
Naturalized citizen.
Illegal Alien.

you might feel there is nothing in mexico to be proud of, but if that is a person's ancestry then they will celebrate that.

it seems you are arguing more against illegals, and i agree with illegals going back. but i don't feel that being a cultural mexican would conflict with american culture. if that's the case then texas culture isn't really american because of mexican influence, but you and i both know that's not true.

the thing about america is that it is a very broad identity. sure we are proud of and love the country we live in, but we can also look to our ancestors and be proud of the people they made us today.

people like you who want to ban all outside influences just don't get that american culture is american culture because it is a mix of cultures.

Who cares, they probably all suck drug dealer cock and have no interest in white men or even mixed white men because they are racist low skilled pieces of shit with a lowly culture.

Deport them.

Send them back compa

and not everyone who flies the mexican flag wants america to be mexico, they could just be celebrating their heritage.

What about Tejanos and legal Mexicans ?

this

>but i don't feel that being a cultural mexican would conflict with american culture
That's your opinion but the original United States was an Anglo creation by Anglos for Anglos.

>people like you who want to ban all outside influences
When did I ever say that? I just don't get the point of moving to another country and boasting about how great the one you just fled from is while simultaneously doing all you can to avoid going back to it.

do they look naturalized to you? they're not even waving the right flag

Why are they all fat?

I bet America would if it became a problem, it's just Mexico is the biggest source right now because of proximity, which is why Mexicans, despite their hot and easy girls, are getting the heat. Just look at Bongistan for example where everyone is bitching about eastern European immigrants coming in and stealing everyone's jobs

There's a difference between commemorating your ancestry and wanting America to turn into Mexico 2.0.
No Italian, German, or Irishman goes around disrespecting others in the US and looking down at anyone who doesn't share their country of origin. Having lived in South California for two decades, I can't say the same for Mexicans who are fiercely loyal to Mexico. They stay in their own communities, refuse to assimilate, and look down at us gringos.

The two on the far sides can stay provided the service my dick

kek!

Nation=Race

assimilating to american culture doesn't mean you give up everything of the old culture though. otherwise we would've never had italian restaurants or st. patricks day or whatever.

what makes american culture is that it is a mix of many cultures, along with some unique things we came up with along the way.

Yeah no buddy you're either american or your Mexican not both. I thank my grandfather for what he did starting a life here legally and making a business so my family can have a better life. Mexico didn't do that he did. So yeah I'll celebrate cinco de mayo shit I might even have a tiny flag on my car. But being proud of a country that did nothing but make it so my grandfather had to flee their corrupt in just system? Nope.

again i don't think you are getting my argument. from a nationality perspective you are right, you cannot be a citizen of mexico and the US unless you have dual citizenship.

but mexican culture plays a big role in american culture, in the southwest especially. that is why i say it is not conflicting to be a cultural mexican and be american.

Jews are white Goyim. Don't you forget that.

>but mexican culture plays a big role in american culture
What Mexican things do I do on a daily basis, ese?

dude, not everyone in america is anglo though. we have ethnic traditions from many countries. look at all the ethnic foods we enjoy and different last names you hear.

sure, anglo culture is part of america, but it is not all of it. we have influences from around the world, that's just how we are as a country of immigrants.

we still have tiny ethnic rivalries in america, even among some whites. i've known irish americans who boast about their ancestry, as well as germans. many of these people are proud americans too, but they also hold their ancestry dear to them.

>cheerleader effect
>still ugly

>why let your brain do the thinking instead of your penis doing all the thinking

Of course I do, western civilization is full to all except Japanese and Russian qts

i feel you are assuming every person who flies a mexican flag wants america to be mexico, when that is simply not true.

there are examples of people who don't want to assimilate, that is true. but california has always had mexican culture, even before anglo culture got there, so it's always going to be a part of your state.

being culturally mexican is not in conflict with being american, now having loyalties to another nation would be, but not appreciating that culture. if that were the case, trump would be anti-american for celebrating his german culture, which we both know would be a silly thing to say.

Only the 2nd and 4th one. The other 3 I want to gas.

Never said all of them felt that way, but you'd be a liar if you said a significant number don't feel that way.

I went to college with quite a few """"Mexican intellectuals"""" who constantly spouted crap about how the southwest should be returned to Mexico because it was stolen, etc., etc. People who were born and raised in America but who felt no allegiance to the U.S., and pledged their hearts to the country below us that provided them with nothing but a victimhood complex.

All 5 look like they'll give you ever single sex disease.

well think of the mexican impact on our cuisine, customs, music, religion etc. especially in the southwest.

>we have ethnic traditions from many countries
Those are usually bullshit rip offs though that are mocked by their origin countries. Chinese food here isn't anything like it is in China. Neither is Italian food - they don't even have pepperoni pizza.

We get it, you're Mexican.

I like Mexicans though. Good faith, good family love and loyalty, traditional women(cooking, cleaning, like masculine men), but also highly sexual, and usually fine as hell if not fat.

>inb4 Beanman
I'm blonde, and all that shit. My only bias is a dating a girl with parents from Mexico.

i agree with you that there is an assimilation problem. those who think the southwest should be returned to mexico are a problem. but those who celebrate mexican culture and customs in america are not a problem.

american culture as a whole is a mix of these cultures. that's why you see our cuisine, music, sports, etc. has been impacted by all sorts of ethnic groups. mexican culture plays a big role in southwestern culture because they were there before anglo influence, and influenced the anglos who moved there and vice-versa.

just as well, pepperoni pizza literally always tastes like vomit. I don't understand why so many people in America like it, glad I left that shithole desu

>well think of the mexican impact on our:

>cuisine
I don't eat Mexican food, or our rip off 'TexMex' food.

>customs
Like what? Cutting off people's heads and skin? Drug addiction?

>music
Fucking lol.

>religion
Yeah, right. The USA didn't have religion or Catholics specifically until Mexicans got involved.

again you completely missed the point. american culture is not fully mexican, but there is mexican influence.

saying that all mexican culture is about is cutting off heads is ridiculous. that sounds like leftist critical theory right there when they say all america is about is slavery and genocide.

as far as religion, it's true that there were other catholic groups, but mexican and spanish catholicism dominate the southwest, there is no denying that.

>there is no denying that.
Just like the ICE agents won't be denied the satisfaction of kicking your ass over the border.

Are you even legal?

The U.S has a shitton of British Catholics that were moved to Maryland. In fact, Maryland was a colony made for British Catholics.

Literal cuck detected. Why don't you just move to Bongistan then? See if you don't get raped by Arabs along the way.

Stop fucking talking like nobody knows this shit already. You don't need to be so condescending here.

>hey guys did you know that America is a melting pot of cultures???
>wow did you know that actually there was Spanish influence on the Southwest first???
>guys, did you know that the foods we eat are from cultures from all around the world??

For me at least I completely disagree. Look its like this. if Mexicans come here waving their flags for national pride yes, that's fine ok that's their right. But illegals are not just waving their flags. they're demanding that whites learn Spanish even though this is their country. They're demanding legal rights and places to stay with sanctuary cities. they're bringing crime and welfare leeches who don't really contribute yet continually ask for more. The issue is after all that they have the audacity to say viva mexico? No, fuck that, I would have the same resentment for Italians if they came here illegally didn't learn the language of the country asked for hand outs and waved the Italian flag around. Its not an issue of their national pride. its an issues of illegals gaming the system my grandfather broke his back to do the right way and screeching about this national pride horseshit. If they did it the right way I wouldn't give a fuck.

i was born in america, and am a proud american, so that will not be happening. but i also celebrate my ancestry, and there is nothing wrong with doing so.

i can be american and celebrate mexican culture, and you can celebrate german culture or whatever you are descended from, i would have no objection to that.

i am not condescending, i just feel people are saying you can't celebrate your ancestors without being anti-american. but this is not true.

stop confusing illegal immigration with cultural pride.

Mexican culture is largely American southwest culture as they developed together (traditional "Mexican" music is played on instruments brought to Texas by German immigrants). Culture isn't nationality nor is it race.

You can be a weeb fucktard as hard as you want but that doesn't make you Japanese unless you actually are one.

Culture =/= race =/= nationality

And that goes double for multi-ethnic states like the US and Mexico.

ok then, why would you be opposed to people flying the mexican flag or celebrating mexican culture? i don't see where we disagree.

Not once have I confused illegal immigration with cultural pride. Not once have I even mentioned illegal immigration.

all but the blonde on the far right. for some unknown reason i want to eat her ass.

of course you can celabrate your culture. Case closed. Christ, have you ever been in an Irish neighborhood. Irish flags and pride all around. No difference with spics.

They probably all got the herp.

look man, i get your argument against liberals and illegal immigration, i really do. but that is quite different from my argument, which is that you can celebrate mexican culture and be american without conflict. i am sure you unknowingly do it every day, as do many americans, even whites.

as far as learning spanish goes, i support english as a first language, but i feel spanish as a second language isn't a bad idea due to proximity to mexico, but i imagine some will disagree with me on this.

america is a nation of immigrants, built by immigrants. they should keep an open door policy because that is what made it the success that it is.

>Checks flag,
k julio

sage

I get where your coming from and that its a completely different argument. Allz I'm saying is the reason people take issue with the Mexican pride shit (at least on this japanese origami enthusiast board) is directly related to illegal immigration and their disrespect for the law.

I got no problems with the culture. I have one with how the flag is flown.

The flag represents the nation of Mexico. Not the people. Not the culture. Not any race. The nation. Their government.

Flying that flag in the US for political causes in support of Mexico is borderline treason. Flying flags for stupid cultural shit like Cinco De Mayo or the micks with paddy's day is fine. But once it becomes a proper political symbol of another nation shit changes.

But Mexico is a shithole, and not only is a shithole, but it's been a shithole for it's entire existence. Hell the only reason we got Texas was because the Mexican government was shit and Texas left and then was later annexed by the US.

If Mexican culture produces such an awful country why would we want it here?

then i don't disagree with you. i know whites who fly european flags of their ancestors, it is just a having pride in your people and where they came from.

it is different to fly the mexican flag and be proud of your ancestors coming from there, and supporting la raza bullshit. i am against the latter.

>Implying these trolls are hot

Having support for another country while flying their said nation flag in the US is not consider treason. It's called freedom and if you're willing to oppose peoples rights while they support another nation is okay as long as they don't infringe on other people

Fuck off, kike.
SAGED

you may consider it a shithole, but for many people that is their ancestry and they take pride in it.

there are parts of america that are shit, but i don't use those examples for all of america. are you proud of detroit or gary? those are american cities yet i doubt you would say those represent you.

saved ans sage

What if the issue is whether or not the US deports their asses back to said nation for immigrating illegally?

That isn't freedom of speech, that's squatting and wrapping yourself in a flag.

made me vomit
thanks op you might have saved just saved me from alcoholo poisoning

Why not fly the Spanish flag instead? Your ancestors were Spanish before they were Mexican.