4archive.org/board/pol/thread/71429843
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/76024352
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88373187
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91264140
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Guardian
youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jewish tricks

Nipbro said the exact same. He was very cryptic and didn't tell us how to proceed. He posted this picture but nobody has translated it yet.

An inside job happened

jews
discussion over. dont try to argue with me

F

Our friend from nippon said this. He made hints at 381mm penetrations every eight floors. Soloman brothers rigged conventionally. I just wish he told us how to proceed.

Israel needed to create a new Pearl Harbor in order to get America to fight its wars in the Middle East to carry out the Yinon Plan.

So far, everything has gone according to their plan.

And they're going to get away with it.

>And they're going to get away with it.
Our friend believes otherwise. He seems sure they will be exposed. Somehow.

I hope so. Who is this "friend"? I mean obviously he's anonymous, but has he done something to earn reverence here?

US needed more civil control and wars to fuel the military industrial complex, Israel hated Saddam, and the Saudis wanted Muslim influence over Iraqi oil.

Bush's buddy Bin Laden was willing to take the blame and make up reasons and attacks via video to help them bomb civilians but he died early so they had to use old footage.

The planes were real but the buildings' destruction was because of thermonuclear bombs underground. Plus this to keep the buildings burning long enough for people to assume they did damage.

Flight 93 was meant for Building 7.

stuff
>a lot of stuff man

>Flight 93 was meant for Building 7.

Doubtful. That 93 was intended for some target in D.C. is really the only part of the narrative I actually believe is true. What exactly happened to 93 is up for debate.

>>Previous archives with JapAnons stuff:
>>4archive.org/board/pol/thread/74590947
>>4archive.org/board/pol/thread/71429843
>>4archive.org/board/pol/thread/74590947
>>4archive.org/board/pol/thread/76024352
>>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88373187
>>4archive.org/board/pol/thread/76024352
>>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91264140

rallying event for Americans (for Isreal)
missile into thermite in data room
dead civvies, dead rescuers, dead firemen, persisting asbestos damage
dead libya, damaged iraq, damaged syria
Americas reputation is eternally damaged

Hmm.. Ryan Dawson lives in Japan.

BUSH KNOCKED DOWN THE TOWAHS

so we're all going to jail? gay

>93 was intended for some target in D.C.
I'm not saying that isn't likely, I mean Bush was out of state, but why did building 7 go down then?

If you look at pic related, the plane went down immediately after routing to NYC. I think the people on board weren't aware that they intended to use the plane and not the hostages so they freaked and scrambled for control.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Guardian
Wargames, people didn't know what to think so no fighters scrambled, and when they could Bush called them off. Then you know the rest, explosion in the basement, and then a plane hits the towers.

Lol holy fuck, that can't be coincidence. I wonder if they were even hoping to incite war between Russia and the US

the timing matches up. FLight 93 would have made it to lower manhattan at prety much exactly the time Building 7 was demolished.

That is really the only evidence, but its somewhat compelling.

The White House and Capitol never made as much sense functionally as there is no insurance payoff and no secrets to destroy. Symbolically, sure.

Mossad

I believe that's the day Mark David Chapman shot Kennedy

Building 7 was intentionally taken down. If you can say that the towers were controlled demo's but 7 wasn't, you're crazy.

I will say that 93 is one of the most confusing parts of 9/11, and a piece that I think should be investigated more thoroughly and talked about more often. Maybe a diversion? Maybe intended or D.C.? It all depends on the true 9/11 narrative.

keepin this thread alive for Japan user.

you out there?

>Differing times are given as to what time the building completely collapsed:[41] at 5:21:10 pm EDT according to FEMA,[5]:23 and at 5:20:52 pm EDT according to NIST.

According to one (((source))) Flight 93 had another good 40-50-ish minutes to make it to building 7. That would mean it would crash at around 11 AM. The building went down at 5:20 PM. That means that they gave it 6 hours to fall.

The North Tower was crashed at 8:46 and fell at 10:28 (1.5 hrs). The South Tower was crashed at 9:03 and fell at 9:59 (1 hr). Being a smaller building, I'd suspect they planned for Building 7 it to go down sooner. If anything, that shows that the detonations weren't timed.

Maybe the Israeli student project was a backup fire excuse in case the planes missed or didn't show up. They definitely wanted to clear the site.

The vans are not important.

you're right, my bad the timing lines up with a loud explosion of some sort was heard coming from Building 7 right around the time FLight 93 would have made it there.

I believe I heard about that theory in The Empire Unmasked.

I guess it doesn't really matter desu.

The narrative seems pretty clear to me. Plant 3 bombs to destroy the North/South Towers and Building 7 while damaging the Pentagon. Israeli students will plant extra explosives on certain levels to cause a fire in the event that the planes don't make it.

There are already multiple explanations on how 93 went down. They could've made a mistake and thought they were assigned to the Pentagon. Your guess is as good as mine.

If there was an explosion at around 11 that would mean the Israeli student firebombs were timed. Probably to coordinate with the media.

That is some of the pure genius that went into the 9/11 psyop/false flag.

WTC 7 was just a red herring to draw attention away from the more mysterious dismantlement of WTC 1 and 2, and under all that dust WTC 3,4,5 and 6. At least 3 micronukes were used below 1,2 and 6.

The complex had to be removed because tenancy was plummeting - no one wanted to work in them anymore basically being ugly iron, concrete and asbestos towers.

It's fairly obvious what entity was behind this, and not it wasn't the state or Da Jooos, elements within the state yes. These same elements are present in the military, media, monetary and spook systems, the spook systems especially. This entity has over 1 billion legion in tow today, in all corners and many in positions of power so nothing will be done about it. Pointless to even name and I think Hans Klovenhoof is already dead anyway.

>they crashed planes into buildings that were rigged to be demolished anyway

top tier bane posting you got there

you are all fucking retarded, have smoked entirely too much weed to have rational thoughts anymore, if ever.

>What is terrorism?
The image of the 2 towers going down by plane was popular long before the attacks.

This is a pretty spooky video. Trump has to know what happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c

lots of pics. I remember watching this shit.

There are irrational thoughts about 9-11. Thermite is one and believing the entire media narrative is another. The state already admitted the Saudis were [partly] behind it and now allow the victims to sue. You think they aren't hiding anything else?

saudis payed muslims to fly planes into buildings

us gov purposely turned blind eye to it so they could rape and pillage the middle east and start the (((war on terrorism)))

also financial elite probably stole the gold stored under building 7 that belonged to the chinese and was meant to be given back

Your mom sucked the D

Dubya himself flew a plane directly into the first tower, then had Cheney fly into the second one.

Bill Clinton was the one who detonated the Thermite bomb in Building 7.

Shill go away. You lost the election and Trump won't get impeached. Get over it and get a better job than ShareBlue.

> senior year of high school
> have fuckarounditis
> 9/11 2001
> second period creative writing
> come back from bathoom break
> "Mrs. Teacher, turn on the news please. The twin towers are on fire."
> spend the rest of class watching people jump to their deaths
> leave school after third period with a sophomore thot
> drive around suburbia receiving roadhead
> think about the jumpers
> blow a huge load in the back of stacy's throat

you are a fool!

This is what America is all about!

I miss those days

░ ▒ ▓
═╬═

stuff like this is dumb. WTC was always an iconic part of the NYC skyline so it was always seen as a frequent target of attack and its depicted as such. think about how much media there is out there of the statue of liberty being destroyed, or big ben in flames or the eiffel tower in ruin.