Confess, my son. What sins against Sup Forums have you committed? What impure thoughts and unpopular opinions have you?

Confess, my son. What sins against Sup Forums have you committed? What impure thoughts and unpopular opinions have you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RDrfE9I8_hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sometimes I think that hating Muslims is wrong. I imagine that most Muslims are pretty moderate, and it's just Salifi/Wahabi Islam that's the problem; and that the only reason that that is so much more fucked up than Evangelical Christianity is because of the greater lack of privilege in their education and economic prospects.

I always shake it off and remind myself they're filthy moon-worshipping, camel-fucking, clit-cutting pagan scum, and that it's our destiny to drive the Saracen back to the desert and then glass the desert. But sometimes the urge to understand our enemy fucks with me. I think it might be my superior White instinct towards civil conduct over-acting.

They believe Muhammad was the supreme person, and by extension, what Muhammad did was awesome. The Hadith is about what Muhammad did and it shows what he did was sadistic psycho abusive mass murder. The more Muslims care about religion, the more they become extreme. If they don't care about religion they should probably stop being muslims.

But I, too, am white and therefore feel empathy. We just have to recognize when that is being exploited and used against us.

Yes, yes. Evolving in the lands of the ice and snow our capacity for empathy and community building was a godsend. But now that we're in a state of permanent war with the global south, it's a detriment. I hope we suppress the best part of our better natures enough not to be victimized by those who would exploit and degrade us, without fully lowering ourselves to their level.

I hope that to defeat the shitskin we don't have to become the shitskin ourselves.

I fuck dogs get over it

I don't think I could do violence either.

I wish there was a way to deport people peacefully.

But honestly I don't see any other way at this point.

So I'll just support whoever does it and hope for a better tomorrow.

I killed a man. With my penis.

this

I grew up in the deep south knowing a lot of black people. I know I'm supposed to hate them but I don't. Instead I'm very realistic about race. There's 30% of black people are perfectly fine and decent and productive and are fucked over by the other 70% who are savage animals. Blacks have been among some of the finest people I've ever known.

Just as long as you don't slander the prophet, my friend.

yup :)

Sometimes I think, I don't mind being around black people. Sometimes they annoy me with T.N.B. sure. But, It might even be a good thing having them around because if Kebabs move in next door they will keep them in line and not Cuck out like white people do. They might even do the community a solid and ethically cleanse the Kebabs.

I honestly believe myself to be one of the most good person to be alive, I try to be a saint and only do good. I live the perfect life, free of sin. Use common sense and spend my free time self improving by any means, self education and physical exercise. I've made mistakes in the past, and I felt bad about it, but I supposed it helped me learn from it, to never be mean or bad again. I've never done anything really bad or evil, nothing I'd be ashamed of if taken into context. Sometimes I get angry and feel sad about the injustice in the Newspapers. I'm disappointed that if there was a heaven I would definitely go there, but I know it is a fairy-tale. Yet I feel a little bit special for some reason, I feel so confident in myself and I really like being able to see things in a larger perspectives. These things I think about I could never tell anyone in person.

I tried for 2 weeks to stop fapping but 40 minutes ago, a "friend" sent me a link and i couldn't resist.
Gif related

>. I think it might be my superior White instinct
I thought you were a faggot the entire time was I reading until I got to that part, I think you are pretty cool guy now lol

The answer is simple: bar them from space travel beyond low earth orbit. The numbers game will eventually take care of itself.

I am opposed to democracy, free speech, and capitalism. I think Americans' obsession with their written constitution is simultaneously pathetic and hilarious, and I think America is the greatest force for evil that has ever existed in the world.

I believe you are somewhat true. But it is a large country, lots of people there are good. We have lots of bad people too, like all the black criminals that destroy any American city they invade.

WHO IS THIS

I'm having difficulties defending my anti-abortion stances when it comes to rape-babies.
I can't seem to find the arguments that would convince myself that it is right to maintain life in all circumstances.

The baby is alive whether or not it was conceived through "rape." If you don't think it's okay to kill a 5-year old just because his mother was raped, why would you think it's okay to kill a 5-month old?

I only have 2 guns. They are both glocks...

I have failed as an American.

I race mixed with a slav girl

Phealinphine69
Google it

I am pro abortion

it ain't 5 month old unless you count like a chinaman

i advocate for Islam and communism unabashedly, and was a major Hillshill during and after the election

I like to think I'm immunizing the board, but I actually enjoy myself during these times.

Scarlett Jo is a Jew...

I drown in the sin of lust, forgive me lord...
Phealinphine69

I voted for Trudeau

Depending on the next few years go, and if Mad Max loses to the stupid or the Jew, I'll vote for him again

I don't share any of the boards' usual political opinions. I'm here for the kek, and sometimes have nice chat with people from countries i will never been able to meet without internet.

I'm politically incorrect from a /pol perspective.

None.

No she's not, shes blonde and doesn't have a big nose. Why would you think she was a Jew for? And what's wrong with Jews? It is just a religion and race right?

her mom is jewish, therefor she's a jew... and there's nothing wrong with being a jew.

At least you can defend your home at night. Well that's what I hope you use it for lol

I have been a frequent getaway driver for peoole stealing alcohol (I'm only 18) and other shit from convenience stores. I often listen to degenerate African music. Most of my friends are also huge degenerates with perverted interests and very little care for societal rules and responsibility (despite themselves declaring that they are fully right wing and call people things like commie cucks).

Essentially I have some pretty major cognitive dissonance between my beliefs and my actions/the people I choose to hang out with.

youtu.be/RDrfE9I8_hs

thk for the name btw

What? So why did you bring it up for lol

Sounds like you are hanging with the wrong crowd lol. You sound like a smart person.

I would defecate into mason jars for 2 years and I would allow my fecal to rot and ferment. The feces I produced to make the fermented anal release was by and large created by nutrient dense foods such as taco bell, but anyways I took the mason jars (97 jars) and snuck them into my neighbors basement and before placing them on the ground i drew a satanic symbol on the ground with spray paint and then I played the mason jars filled with fecal shit in it and I also took a large bed sheet and wrote "oh dark lord pls accept this offering as a thank you to the parasites you've festered in my intestines, FUCK"

anyways after all that I snuck out and called the police on him.

I think sleeping with 16 year olds is ok

Old enough to breathe old enough to breed.

I'm a moderate/pragmatic libfag in real life, but constantly shitpost and sprout MAGA and racism here. It's kind of a weird cognitive dissonance between what I think and what I say and do on the internet. Helps blow off steam being hateful, maybe?

you have the dedication to spend two years, lots of money and a large amount of risk on doing something which could have cemented you as a chan legend. But you didn't even have the energy to greentext.

> Faggot. Liar.

I'm not a child user, I don't green text.

Proud to honestly say that I've committed no Sup Forums sins, unless being a leaf is sin in itself.
Sup Forumshalla here I come

Some black people are OK there because there are whites to coordinate them. I was born in a 90% non-white place, I'm sure you'd change your thoughts really quick.

I guess looking at things from a fresh perspective is nice, even if I don't agree with it, ya feel? I would also agree that most liberals are fucking idiots and sheep about the decisions they make, plus they can't meme for shit. But hey, what can you do

OK, I'll talk! In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max's toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog... when my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I got nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out!
[much later]
Chunk: ...but the worst thing I ever done: I mixed up all this fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa - and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. And I never felt so bad in my entire life!
Jake Fratelli: [amused] I'm beginning to like this kid, Ma!
Mama Fratelli: [tired of Chunk's stalling] Hit puree!

There are niggers and good people in every race, user. It's more about being degenerate and fulfilling your particular stereotypes than just being that race

I'm basically a bad dude trying to do the right thing.

It is legal in many parts of the USA to sex at that age. Not everything is 18 and 21.

I really like black women. I think it actually has to do with coming here so often

A good dude?

A dude.

ugh cringe

You're pretty funny btw.

You're a funny guy.

I was genuinely happy when Justin Trudeau won. I didn't know who he was and I'm sorry. I've since joined the Conservative party of Canada to try to undue it

I come here to know my enemy, and I've found out how pathetic he is

perhaps it is because you do not live a difficult life. It is very is to be perfect when one does not face challenges in their life. I'm not saying it as something agianst you; it is simply an observation I have seen in my own easy life.

I'm sorry.

Anons pls
Im trying to cut down on fapping

I'm not.

I think anyone who doesn't occasionally enjoy anime deserves to get thrown into a gas ovenchamber.

What an absolutely ridiculous practice.
You don't need an intermediary between you and God.
If you even *THINK* you do or "you find it more comfortable", you have serious, serious problems.

> you have serious, serious problems.

You could say that.

I think Islam is the religion of peace and christianity is the true evil that we should fight.

Yeah; anyone who isn't a Christian - which necessarily includes anyone who is so attached to the world that they can't even grasp that God knows their hearts and minds perfectly and other humans are utterly irrelevant to seeking Grace - has a dire problem indeed.

I smoke weed almost constantly, its lonely but not a terrible way to live.

source? Is it really called ghetto gaggers?

>Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

>Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

>Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

>Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

>Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (33:37) - "But when Zaid had accomplished his want of her, We gave her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah's command shall be performed."

Quran (33:50) - "O Prophet! surely We have made lawful to you your wives whom you have given their dowries, and those whom your right hand possesses out of those whom Allah has given to you as prisoners of war, and the daughters of your paternal uncles and the daughters of your paternal aunts, and the daughters of your maternal uncles and the daughters of your maternal aunts who fled with you; and a believing woman if she gave herself to the Prophet, if the Prophet desired to marry her-- specially for you, not for the (rest of) believers; We know what We have ordained for them concerning their wives and those whom their right hands possess in order that no blame may attach to you; "

Quran (33:51) - "You may put off whom you please of them, and you may take to you whom you please, and whom you desire of those whom you had separated provisionally; no blame attaches to you; this is most proper, so that their eyes may be cool and they may not grieve, and that they should be pleased"

Quran (66:1-5) - "O Prophet! Why do you ban (for yourself) that which Allah has made lawful to you, seeking to please your wives?... Allah has already ordained for you, the dissolution of your oaths"

>Mistranslated quotes

Yawn.

>Confess, my son. What sins against Sup Forums have you committed?

I believed that a Kike who got himself killed by some Romans was God. I don't forgive you, now take your faggot club and go fuck off.

I bang tinder whores instead of getting married and having children.

my gf supports gay rights

I'm a fat fuck.

I dont eat all my chicken tendies

Oh and I actually think that small numbers of East Asians that are forced to break away from their communities integrate pretty well into White American society.

There was a time in my life I only fucked big chugs.... and truly enjoyed it.

Legendary