Which would win in a war?

Which would win in a war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpogV2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=VpogV2QOD5Y
youtu.be/nDReFaAaNBI
relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/public/amp/2017/03/python-snake-swallows-man-whole-indonesia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews

Everyone would lose to the wildlife in Australia.

nobody wins in war, one side just loses less

not many know of the emu and aussies pact
we can take over the world if we like
pic related is me training my emu

Indonesia population: 250 million
Australia population: 23 million

You could literally have ten Indonesians sit on every Australian, with some still left to narrate the crushing victory.

Well china would tell those Muslims to back the fuck off because they basically own us haha.

If you kill your enemies, they win.

What's so great about an emu? Couldn't we just train ostriches and beat you?

Indonesia is a lot more densely populated than Australia. Plus most of Australia lives in the south-east. That's a lot of country to traverse.

Your opinion has been noted however Australia has a real navy.

indos would burn in the dessert

Australia would unfortunately win.

It sucks. Australia needs nothing more than a misfortune for once to kick our asses into gear and stop relying on the luck of our heritage, natural resources and alliances and just start making our selves great for once.

two ducks
>an army

Indonesia its bigger.

I can't see how they could lose. They could walk over the top of us just firing.

Indo pop: 249 million.
Aus pop: 23 million

Answer:
For 249 to 23 odds for winning;

Probability of:
Winning = (0.9154) or 91.5441%
Losing = (0.0846) or 8.4559%

"Odds for" winning: 249:23
"Odds against" winning: 23:249

In 20 years they'll have another 100 million.

Remember when Rudd said start breeding and we said fuck off.

nah we have a lot more emus undeground hidden from sight
even emu human hybrids

It would be 10x the failure that Barbarossa was to invade Australia. They wouldn't make it through the desert.

Unlike jungle niggers we actually have a navy and a good army. Their population is just incredibly dense. Bomb some cities and they will surrender within days.

indonesia for sure. Anyone, even us, could beat Australia in a war. Unless australia learns how to harness the power of all the poisonous little fuckers in Australia.

SEA monkeys have better tanning genes than we do, though.

The only thing white people are lacking in is the will to fight.
If it came down to a war Australia would firebomb every gook while still managing to preserve the Mi Goreng factory and Orangutan forests.
And that's even if you didn't help us out.

Winning would increase pride you fucking moron. A lot of Aussies hate SE Asians.

They only have to stop the Indos from landing on the habitable bits while the Anglosphere brings their boats to assist.
You have to remember that the large boats only need to engage large boats. Australia has plenty of small gunship type patrol vessels.

Lel, only correct answer

Australia win.

Australia the drop bears will defend us

Fair enough, good point. But losing at first then winning against later would give us a lasting impact that we can get fucked up down here and teach us to actually value our nation and resources like other countries does.

Our government acts like a spoiled trust fund kiddie who is shielded from the harshness of reality.

You could be right that the Satellite signal could just be bouncing off the Glass Spheres or something else for that matter in the Concave Earth heavens ..I would think then that the area at which you would point the dish would be quite a bit larger ..but its very precise ...to lock the dish in you have to be spot on and as you tighten the bolts on the bracket of the dish any variance depletes the signal strength..so they would have to send the signal in a very narrow beam to the position of bounce and then have it bounce back to cover a very large area back over Southern Africa --Going as high as Zambia, Zimbabwe, Namibia to South Africa. All these countries aim their dishes at the same precise position..The Glass Sphere convex surface could be perfectly arc-ed to do this I Guess --I couldn't rule it out but I'm not convinced enough to think this is what is happening .. you and so many others are right that they don't give us enough evidence that they up there ..This Debate will continue..

Australia because our airforce > their airforce
Our navy > their navy
They might have the numbers
But we have the submarines, ships and air assets.

Muslims btfo

Your military is in absolute disrepair. Anyone could beat your ass back to the Stone Age.

Australia alone woukd have very little hopes of winning
Indonesia is overpopulating as it is but they won't start a war since they'll drag the whole Anglosphere in and get destroyed by US

Impossible, our ostriches would have seen them since they stick their heads in the ground all the time.
You're bluffing.

Good points, however, how many otherwise-war-ready Australians will have overcome their problem being rama-rama and sniffing petrol from a can?

Australias milltary is a scaled down version of Americas

Also, any first world nation that doesn't have nukes would probably have them within a few weeks if it came down to that kind of life or death struggle.
First world nations would not go down quietly even if every other nation refused to actively help them.

Aborginals don't count for shit in terms of population percentage.

that's a cassowary. much tougher than emus.

Australia can actually get troops into Indonesia with air/sea superiority but doesn't have enough troops to hold land as it goes.
Indonesia has numbers but can't actually get them across the sea.

Australia would win. Indonesian airforce & navy doesn't stand a chance against Australia navy & airforce. Indonesia won't have the ability to land or bomb Australia. Australia on the other hand would dominate the sea and air, and bomb Indonesia into surrendering using its navy & airforce.

That's what makes it good training.

It's messing with your brain, Aus-kun.

Even though Australia's military is far inferior to America's (to be fair everyone's military is a joke compared to America's)
I believe Australian military could glass Java (where most of the Indonesian population lives) and get a surrender very quickly as most of Indonesia's population is killed

Indonesia BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=VpogV2Q

Hindu aryan paradise hindunesia v 23m petrol sniffers who haven't even invented fire yet
Gee I don't know

Meant this youtube.com/watch?v=VpogV2QOD5Y

It would be the equivalent of USA going to war China. America would still win

>indonesia

BHAHAHAHAHA

Links fucked.

Numbers don't mean shit when you gotta march them through 100km of Mangrove swamps full of these to actually get them to anywhere humans live.

Australia. Because we're allied with them.

Of course Indonesia Australians are a bunch of pussies can't even win cricket

You can't just ask "which would win in a war", there are factors like who the attackers/defenders, what are both sides objectives etc

Can't even poo in a loo.

youtu.be/nDReFaAaNBI

theres a lot of rage in the emuman youth
will be great for war

This. Indonesia is easy to bomb. We'd also have slight air to air domination and sea domination however, it's an enormous amount of coastline. They would only want to deploy near certain cities though which limits their movement opportunities because the entire northern and western coast would lead to nothing but desert. We have actual surveillance aircraft for ship detection and subs and destroyers. We could literally launch missiles into their only capital city and all of their bases from the sea.

its been done in depth you retard

Statically.. Australia.

We have more advanced radar, aircraft, ships, UAV's, tanks, etc.
Whilst we have quality, they have quantity.
The Indos have LOTS of outdated crafts etc.

If you know anything about military tech it's that the more advanced will always win 9/10 times in a battle.
An outdated craft will always get BTFO by a latest one.

Just look at the Ofira Air Battle, 2 Newer Aircrafts completely took on 28 outdated Aircraft

Same thing with tanks and naval combat too. Our Abrams tank's armour cannot be penetrated by Indo ones at all.
Our ships have huge radar/missile distance capabilities, aswell as anti-air

Not to mention that Australia is just as difficult to invade as Indonesia, Australia is a LITERAL CONTINENT that is like 80% fucking desert.
It would be the Africa Campaign all over again.
It would be a war of attrition and Australia would win that by far, as we are more equipped for it.

>BUT MUH POPULATION
Yeah that's great kid didn't stop Japan from fucking China in the ass in the 1930's/1940's and didn't stop Israel from winning the octobor war against Syria, Egypt etc.

Statistically*

You're right though, statically we would win

Neither, so they can fuck off and stop shitting up this board. Same with europeans, hell they need to fuck off even faster.

> EVERY.
> FUCKING.
> TIME.

Kek

Coincidentally I paid 10 Indo whores to sit in my face, at once.

Seppo virgins BTFO

Australians already lost by being born there.

Quality over quantity.

But you are forgetting that 1/3rd of the australians were stragglers in world wars and your war hero ran an Insurance scam on his mates, you will lose

don't try to post stuff that's researched and has facts on Sup Forums, you won't get replies

Go any sources for that Mr. Superpower by 2020?

This leaf got it

What good is a large population if you can't send it to where you need to go to fight?

i dont care about (((yous))) i have been here over a decade. i care about educating you retards.

>Jewish is an ethnicity now

WE

Australia wins every time.
Indonesia would suffer greatly from the compact space and would take extreme losses from bombing, has no real capability of invading and even if they did "Tomorrow, When the war began" kicks in and everyone goes bush.

>not taking the piss and putting your main nationality and something like jew
lmao. i think i put demon one census, jew another.

This

What little amphibious/air lift capability they have we would pick off with ease.

Indonesia is just as bad
relay.nationalgeographic.com/proxy/distribution/public/amp/2017/03/python-snake-swallows-man-whole-indonesia

i'm already enlightened by Comrade Binkov, I've seen all his shit

Indo air force may or may not stand a chance but Indo Navy will not let aussie navy claim maritime superiority in Indo waters by numeric superiority, and they deffo have the means to force a beachhead marine invasion of abboland

impresssive

Can Indonesia hurry up and invade Straya already. I need a happening.

>force a beachhead marine invasion of abboland

No they won't, our Air/Sea assets will ensure they won't establish a beachhead

Pic Related

Indonesia will only win if china or india helps and america stays out. However America will intervene in any war in SEA to isolate china.

Indonesia would get BTFO by Australia's superior training, equipment, and wildlife. Australia wins no contest.

Emu.

The problem of Australians is that their worst enemy is Australia where everything tries to kill them.

Did someone say Binkov?

Australian Halal army would lose because they are liberal faggots.

>Get ya own beer ya cunt
Lost