Miss me yet?

Miss me yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

christianpost.com/news/what-is-barack-obama-doing-now-former-president-spotted-in-french-polynesia-for-month-long-vacation-178040/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope and never will.

Yes I love former president Obama. I hate President Trump. I will always miss Obama. I wish we could have had Hillary too.

no, stop asking.

God no! The only time I enjoy even your name is when it's part of " The Trump administration has rolled back another Obama....."

Why is he in Tahiti?

No. Good riddance, shoo shoo monkey nigger

Literally who?

Does UP YOURS ring any bells?

Fuck no. Neither you, nor your man wife

Gr8 b8, m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8, I’m str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can’t w8. We should convers8, I won’t ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don’t hesit8

Why is he in hiding?
Must be guilty of something

No.

Yes, I think I'd like to receive sex from him

Nope. Displeasure doin business with ya. You don't come back now.

They don't have extradition to the US. Hussein is laying low until all the leakers and loose ends go to Fort Marcy Park.

who? is that the darkie who was on chapelles show?

You are going to prison you fucking nigger

Because it's a magical place

Fuck no!!!

This is my reaction whenever I see his face now. He's already an afterthought, so much for his 'legacy' lmfao.

I wonder if he will stay away from the pizza and hot dogs?

>that time we elected a black guy

xd

Why do you think he's in Tahiti?

christianpost.com/news/what-is-barack-obama-doing-now-former-president-spotted-in-french-polynesia-for-month-long-vacation-178040/

good joke