INVESTIGATION CONTINUED

INVESTIGATION CONTINUED

Every winter in Boston Massachusetts a young white man goes missing suspiciously in the North-End. It always ends the same where the victims body is later found floating in the Charles river or the Boston Harbor. As this winter came to an end i thought we had been spared yet another victim until today!
(Missing person link below)

whdh.com/news/police-searching-for-man-who-went-missing-after-celtics-game/

Every winter is the same as the last- See link to previous missing//drowning cases
footprintsattheriversedge.blogspot.com/#uds-search-results

All missing under similar suspicious circumstances in Boston and all eventually found in the water.

THERE IS A SERIAL KILLER IN BOSTON and the authorities refuse to warn the public!!!

I need your help in putting the pieces together and figured i could ask the Autists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2gfhVtKMw60
cryptidantiquarian.wordpress.com/2016/02/20/bostons-mysterious-vanishing-men/
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1wrmfzHTMN25TnVqJkTHX00szpSM&ll=42.35617027217526,-71.10361938227538&z=13
reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/46y5mf/bostons_vanishing_men_is_there_something_causing/?sort=confidence
youtu.be/b1g_vEaWUAs
youtu.be/PbPR0TIKtSE
youtu.be/A-9dqmmUXeY
youtube.com/watch?v=IwyNgF55_4Q
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6254/web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>getting rd of the libs
oh no that sucks

April Fools!

What we Know
>Targets victims between 18 and 25 years of age, primarily white but one spic (could have been a mistake)
>Usually happens in cold weather/winter while the victim is under-dressed
>Earliest victims were in 2003, so the killer is probably middle aged
>Victims have usually just left a bar. Early victims were also leaving a shipyard, but apparently there was at least a few failed attempts, probably due to Sailors being a bit too tough/not inebriated enough. Killer probably changed his MO after that
>Bodies tend to be dumped in water
>Latest victim is Michael Kelleher, who went missing on Wednesday at 9m leaving the TD Bar after a football match

youtu.be/2gfhVtKMw60

Police Scanner talking about the victim

Last seen photo from security camera.

Maybe he has been unsuccessful in the past? maybe recent past?

I'm from the last thread, I live near Charles Street and across from the Charles River. AMA.

Got a gun? Want to go for a walk on a dark night and see the sights? Make sure to dress pretty.

some links:
cryptidantiquarian.wordpress.com/2016/02/20/bostons-mysterious-vanishing-men/

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1wrmfzHTMN25TnVqJkTHX00szpSM&ll=42.35617027217526,-71.10361938227538&z=13

No guns, just a student living in the area. Do have a survival knife though.

reddit.com/r/UnresolvedMysteries/comments/46y5mf/bostons_vanishing_men_is_there_something_causing/?sort=confidence third comment guy telling a story that matches leafs mo

Sounds like horse shit

Also have a map

Guy was creeping up behind him near the river in the winter while he was having a smoke well dressed around 40 years old

IN MANY CASES THE AUTHORITIES SEARCH THE AREA EXTENSIVELY BUT TO NO AVAIL! AND YET A PASSERBY SEES A BODY IN THE SAME PLACE THEY HAD SEARCHED

Interesting

Your serial killer works for the government, he's a kike who gets off on killing "bright" and "up and coming" young collegiate chad aloha white goys who fall for the boston ivy leafie college meme to satiate his loxism fueled entirely by memes. Most likely he is an employee at MIT probably someone well known or has close tomes to one or many well known kikes there.
Also of course, he is a double agent for mossad.

This is true in the Zach Marr case, the Eric Munsell case and the Jonathon Daily case as well as Franco Garcia case.

Are you a serial killer?

A serial killer in the Boston area you say?

There was a leaf in the last thread who apparently had a PhD in criminal psych, this is what he said:

That was just my response to other suggestions. I've already posted my profile:

White male, 40-55, 5'8-6'3, medium build, short hair, single, possibly had adult children, estranged. He owns property. He drives a nice car, probably a 4-door sedan. He has some post-secondary education, but not necessarily a degree. He is self-employed, works as a driver, or possibly in a capacity related to higher education, though probably not as a professor.

He has an arrest history, probably from between 2005-2010, either for solicitation or battery. Likely no conviction.

He offers his victims a ride, or the opportunity to warm up in his car. He drives a short way, and asks them to get something out of the glove compartment. When they reach over to open the glove compartment, he hits them under the armpit with a stun gun or a taser, and then overpowers them.

He takes them to a rental property, garage, or storage unit, and suffocates them. He may or may not sexually abuse them. He then drives them to a sight on the river and dumps them. All of this happens within a few hours.

Could be the killer posting disinfo

The authorities are all bound to the fraternal cabal that your killer is a high ranking member of, primarily through the oathbreaker cult which most authorities are sworn members of.

AND NUKES BOSTON

1/3

Criminal profiling is mostly bullshit, look up the FBI profile of the Unabomber and how totally inaccurate it was.

2/3

Moar.
Where'd you get this?

[sherlock intensifies]

3/3

List of victims killed? Maybe we could try to find additional similarities to rule some out as not from the same case
>smokers?
>wear hats?
>tattoos?
>men with earings?

Also
>2006 Sup Forums pranks swastika in hablo hotel
>2016 Sup Forums pranks trump president
>2017 Sup Forums pranks solve serial murders

a male goes missing once a year i a city of millions and it's due to a serial killer? wtf?
people jump into rivers to kill themselves, Happens in every city.

I know who you are irl, (((Dan))).
Go to sleep, shilling can wait until you wake up.

No gun, eh?
Hmm.
OK, not a problem.
I've got an idea.
Do you have some Mentos and a 2-litre bottle of Coke?

I agree to an extent. Any city with a high enough bridge could be enough of a jumping off point (lel) for suicide/death. We should look into current patterns. It's possible they jumped/thrown in to the water at different places, and the current may have carried them there.

Nice one.
I'm right outside your place, actually.

Slightly bow leg, maybe a sports injury? That could explain why he goes after fit males out partying?

If only, then you'd be in range.

Lol, I'm not sure I'm ready to put my life on the line just yet. I'll definitely listen for shit in the middle of the night more often now.
I hear some weird shit every now and then, Boston's a damn interesting city.

Wondering if its a guy who hates smokers
>trailing a guy out for a smoke
>get gets in cab and lights a cig, lights out for him

Maybe his dad put cigs out on his face/arm/back as a kid.

youtu.be/b1g_vEaWUAs

>he pushes chads in the water

>knock him out
>bound him up
>throw him in a room with little ventilation
>smoke all my cigarettes there
>ash all over his face
>put cigarettes out on his dome
>shove butts up his urethra
>get a open mouth gagtrap and start asshing in his mouth and pissing in it for good measure
>stick a lit churchill with an extended cherry up his ass
So many options.

youtu.be/PbPR0TIKtSE

youtu.be/A-9dqmmUXeY

The reddit post guy was also out for a smoke when this happened

>wasting a cigar
Triggered me as fuck

found another good map

Profiler from previous threads here.

You guys are letting this thing sprawl too much.

Focus on the cases from the last five years, of young men disappearing in winter in or near the downtown area.

If you start to include every little data point, the picture will just get murkier and murkier.

You already have a good profile, run with it.

Seems like if he has an m.o they would do well to set up stings.

The guy either hangs out in bars skulking his targets or he is using Facebook or some other social media to make sure he's not being put on by the cops or he slowly stalks and monitors his targets.

This smells of corruption or of police retardation. There's always the possibility of a two man operation. Cops like to hold back specific stuff to avoid copy cats you may never know the weird shit he or they might be doing to victims.

Thank you and i agree. The cases over the past 5 years are all very consistent occurrence and similar in detail. Zach Marr, Eric Munsell, Jonathon Daily and this unfortunate most recent one, Michael Kelleher.

Still waiting for proofs...

Mah man! People were giving you shit in the last thread, but I found your insights extremely useful and interesting.
Do you know of any databases we could use to look up arrests or open cases?

youtube.com/watch?v=IwyNgF55_4Q

You save the butts?

Pray tell, how the hell is a message board going to get access to the BPD or Missing Persons DB ? No Duty LE is going to give his login for half-ch

Do you have an OSINT friendly way they can crack this ?

A good case study is how we got 4ch to identify the UK attack perp.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/6254/web

Boston POlice scanner

OP, is the killer and is posting on here because he wants to be E famous... The first victim as probably an associate of the killer (lover/friend/family member) and the killer was jilted by them. After killing they found out they had a taste for it and continued to seek out more victims. However, they switched to attacked individuals that the killer didn't like for whatever reason (seems to be young white males).

It is most likely a gay man who is resentful of chads for making fun of him in highschool, or something equally petty.

Celtics is basketball you uncultured swine

Did you read the description above? Matches pretty much your profile. Nicely dressed, in his 40s, short hair, 5'10. He also has a strange walk it seems.
Also (if the description is correct) his MO seems to be to attack from behind with a weapon, besides maybe luring them in his car.

>thinks niggerball is cultured

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not sure "inaccurate" is the word here. They framed him.

There is literally no difference between handegg and apehoop.

>Also (if the description is correct) his MO seems to be to attack from behind with a weapon, besides maybe luring them in his car.

Which also means he likely got arrested some years prior imho.

Got work so far detectives.

I am signing out. But will pick back up tomorrow.
May or may not start a thread depending on what the police search finds. Regardless, everyone take the above advice and get to looking for the perp.