i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments 01 April
US envoy to UN: Removing Assad in Syria 'not our priority'
>SAA preparing massive offensive inside DeZ
>SAA destories two HTS bases in Daraa
>N Hama:Jihadist begin phase 2 target Al-Mughayr and Bredeij areas
SAA liberates Arzeh and Balhiseen towns,retake Tall Al Samsam, begin bombing of Khattab
Jihadis retreated their main forces to Khattab, also show off captured T90 tank in N Hama
>Syrian-Iraq cooperate to destroy largest IS base in DeZ
>Uk,USA, France,Ukraine blocked a RU proposal @ UN to blacklist group AhrarAlSham
>nursa forces Idlib druze to convert or be killed
>Turkey:Euphrates Shield operation successfully completed
>Video of IS using a child as a human shield in Mosul emerges
>YEMENI FORCES LAUNCH FRESH ATTACK AGAINST SAUDI-LED COALITION IN JAWF GOVERNORATE
>Saudi airstrike kills 8 children in Yemen

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/847851887646978048
youtube.com/watch?v=bJtClfciO4M
youtube.com/watch?v=0b4TU_R7J3c
youtube.com/watch?v=EZDINK0o-Pw
orph.link/sga
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Previous:

ALLAHSOURIYABASHAROUBES

ELELELELLELELELELELELLELELEL

XDDXDXDXXDXDXDXDDX:DDDDD

Good morning lads
Here's a recent clip from Al Shabab in Somalia:
twitter.com/SaladinAlDronni/status/847851887646978048

Was upset when I logged in and didn't see a /sg/ thread earlier

>Media blackout
Bashar
pls

Isis DIY recoilless rifles

Looks like a PVC tube with spare parts from proper launch tubes

>drop your weapons and surrender to Syria's Democratic Forces immediately! We give you our word: any Daesh fighter who chooses not to follow his leaders on their path of doom will be treated well by the SDF. The SDF don't believe in killing their fellow Muslims.

B-but le berniebro told me they're not muslims

>logged in
Have a (you) for that bait.

There should be no mercy

It at least provides incentive for the grunts to surrender, thus speeding up their military demise.
>an enemy that is certain he will die a horrible death after surrendering will fight with everything he has.

>There should be no mercy
You're no better than the terrorists then

This seems to be a regular theme though. I remember some of the interviews with people from liberated Aleppo where people also thought Assad was too soft because he offered anmesty to the fighters who put down their arms. Most people seemed to just want to kill them.

Lol their leader are post Marxist fedoras but the fighters are your average Muslims.

Idk mang I think it's better that way given trump's relaxing of the ROE. I mean it's not like Isis' fanatics are going to give themselves up but if Raqqa can be "liberated" with the least damage possible then it's for the better. Don't forget that the people there had been suffering Isis rule for about 4 years, so it would suck to die in an american airstrike after weathering all that.

the go-pros are a good touch

>daily reminder of Turkey invaded 2,225 km2 of Assad's land (makes around x2.5 of Berlin or x1.5 of London)
>daily reminder that Assad cant do shit... cant even resist
>daily reminder that Assad is little bitch, sucking Turkish cock

But that's how he was able to finally clear out pockets, like Aleppo, Darayya, Moadimeya. Getting them to Idleb instead of killing them off provides incentive for jihadists in other pockets to do the same. Plus, upon arrival in Idleb, they are cast under suspicion
>a quitter today is a quitter tomorrow
Also increasing chances of jihadi civil wars.

At this point, Assad needs those pockets cleared out the fastest way possible
>especially the N. Homs pocket.

Didn't even notice it, thought it was just a sight of sort, guess they really want those propaganda shots of destroying enemy armor

kawaii kamov

Priorities, pocket by pocket that one will be red as well

>*brrrrraaaaaapp*

>mfw the turkish referendum fails

Yes and I agree with that stance, but I can also understand why people who has suffered ISIS/FSA rule for years would want revenge on their oppressors.

>tfw both are right

Ahrar Al Sham award ceremony for shooting down two Russian helicopters on twitter

wtf is going on in this photo

One of these is not like the others

This desu

They're all the same nigga

>mfw your liberator ally will never have a mini vertolet airshow on your pristine pink or white sand beaches

rate my aleppo vid
youtube.com/watch?v=bJtClfciO4M

Turks should just take all of Syria. They'd rule it better.

Based/10

Quick question, how would you guys go about clearing out the N. Homs pocket?
>It sits right on the Damascus-Aleppo highway and threatens the Homs-Salamiyah and Homs-Tartus highways.
>As I understand it, most of it is open terrain with a cluster of cities on the highway, and several large cities in the western part.
>It is a major pain in the back, and it's becoming a dangerous strategic threat now.
Clearing out this pocket would solve most of Assad's logistical problems in that part of Syria.

Anyone have any good analysis of what happens after ISIS is gone?

Mainly interested what happens in North Syria. Is there any good policy debates on it somewhere?

What are the chances Syria + Kurds team up on the turkey fsa area?

3rd mud is the only one that doesn't look like a completely retarded inbred

JEJ'd.

Use this vid in future ownage:

youtube.com/watch?v=0b4TU_R7J3c

Where my Breakin'niggasloo?

Is the dam going to go?

the rank and file are arabs and tribesmen, but the rest are all Kurdish commie LARPers and American SOF

I think they have a peace agreement of sort, they don't touch the roads so they don't get bombed

Ya winning son?

Alpha as fuck

noice i'll try meming it for uncle bashars sake

also rate my 2nd aleppo video
youtube.com/watch?v=EZDINK0o-Pw

Its not a major threat or an active frontline. SAA is better off using its short supply of manpower on more pressing fronts.

Its easy to say when youre actually not on the ground risking your life in battle against them. Any daesh fighter who surrenders over a leaflet means victory. But it they start them killing them, the word would spread and noone will surrender again

>dat Obama
KEJ

what the fuck did you do to her?

>Hohol maps still has Al Wa'ar as green

Libyerian masterrace?

Liveuamap
>Yesterday, a man in Aleppo severed his own sexual organ and went into the street claiming he is no longer a man. All so as to avoid being conscripted into the Syrian Army, Aleppo, Syria
>He is no longer a man
>no longer a man
>cannot reproduce
>mfw

>that obama

>MSF: Aerial attack on @MSF-supported hospital in Syria's north Hama kill orthopedic surgeon and patient

>Doctors without Borders giving aid to jihadists in Al Lataminah
>surprised when they get bombed
also seems to be even more hospitals in syria than the entirety of Europe

What's this "Kafraya and Fua agreement" the rebels have?
more leadership dickwaving or something?

does russia accept the creation of an autonomous kurdish region in syria?

Probably. Because it would fuck US influence by virtue of creating a second israel (country that everyone hates).

Btw whenever I see this font, it is usually made by americans.
Especially with the grammar mistakes it includes.

He still can reproduce if he didn't severe his balls. I don't think giving a gun to such Man is a good idea. I don't think the SAA does psychological evaluations to its conscripts.

Didn't MSF declare more than a year ago that they weren't going to provide the locations of their [sponsored] medical centers and hospitals to the Russians, Iranians or Syrians, because they didn't want them to be deliberately targeted, only to have the USA deliberately bomb one of their MSF staffed hospitals not a day later?

Are you the Damascusbro or a new syrian

what's that red strip on the eastern edge of the turkish controlled territory?

Land handed over to SAA by SDF.

From what i can tell the north hama offensive has been going quite well

Well I didn't realise that, I only use globaleventmap and they didn't mark it.

I'm currently having some technical issues on my server, use orph.link/sga in the meantime.

Joint occupation

Looks like assad can only fight the rebels with chemical weapons and carpet bombing :DDDDD
Thanks for doing our job both sides

Lol like all these Iraq and Syria war are not just to depopulate arab lands and force them into europe, you get new land to stettle in, and you destroy a europe and their national identity.

I always knew Jews were 10 steps ahead of everyone.

It's always to induce a rout than to keep them fighting to the death.

Fuck America and Israel

>syrians
>actual fighting
Syrians and arabs in general are the most cowardly fighters i've seen my entire life.
During the civil war, Syrian soldiers used to randomly shell Christian houses in East Beirut every time the Phalanges BTFO them.

>What are the chances Syria + Kurds team up on the turkey fsa area?
Zero.

Saddam's army took the brunt of the world's strongest military. That's far more courageous that a bunch of Phoenician larpers massacring Palestinian civilians with protection by Israeli troops.

Why does everyone hates the Kurds?

They are actually worst than the extremist muslims (yea i know hard to believe).
Also they are marxist scum for the PKK/YPG part.

Pasta, please

>palestiainian
>civilians
they were still in Lebanon after most of their fedayeen bros were evacuated. they had no business staying in Beirut.
what was done had to be done.
also
>frigetting the Damour massacre of Christians by the fedayeen and their leftist allies
yeah, don't fuck with the phalanges.

Nah. It's just 11 am
Srsly? I thought they were the oppressed good guys, whose society is dope and have curious traditions.
They've been oppressed by basically anyone around the place and have grown polite, tolerant and fearless.

Now you're telling me that was bluepilled!

who cares, they're a bunch of virtue signallers who have avoided the Gitmo black bag for too long

Most of /sg/ is indifferent toward the Kurds except Turk diaspora and some armchair Jihadis.

communist land grabbing kikes

Yes you were blue pilled by their PR, but the "feminist" bullshit was a hint about their true ideologie.
Also don't forget that despite being commie, they are even more retard that the sunnist concerning their culture : For exemple "Honor killing" is still a strong thing (even when they are in Germany they still do that), and so is Female genital mutilation (30% of the females).

They are still a conveniant ally like the commie were against the nazi. But they are marxist scums, the worst scum of earth. Don't fall for the roach meme, they are 100% right about the Kurds. But on the other hand Turks are supporting some bastards too (fsa).

At least they're fighting for what they believe in, unlike you comfortably shitposting from your mom's attic living off refugee neetbux.

Have you forgotten Hasakah?
I don't trust these commies. Especially since antifa is working with them. And just take a look at pic related

>what is Hasakah

It's amazing that (((they))) will always win no matter what the outcome of this war is.
Thats why the Turks made a big mistake by trying to weaken Assad.

erdogan is jewish, thats why he wanted to weaken assad

(((they)) lose in one scenario

Total Assad victory

>massacring Palestinian civilians
>a bad thing
Deuteronomy 7:1-2. It is an instruction by God himself to massacre Palestinian civillians.

Why no Neta today?

>Antifa gaining a foothold in Syria
fucking hell, looks like Assad has another 13,000 to hang.

who's winning the war today?

what's Americas endgame?

do the kurds have ANY chance at some kind of independence?

who gets Kirkuk oil fields?

t. rich oil faggot that is funding the terrorists

>who's winning the war today?

SAA/SDF

>what's Americas endgame?
Putting/keeping influence in Syria

>do the kurds have ANY chance at some kind of independence?
Autonomy yes, independence no

>who gets Kirkuk oil fields?
The Iraqi civil war will tell

>a communist revolution takes shape in the middle of it all
I'm sorry but that's fucking awesome
inb4: they'll be dead before the week is up- maybe, but then all revolutions look puny at first

SSNP vs antifa: how many antifa make it out alive?

Fuck my lawyer's career. Imma goin to A-leppo and setting up a ,he he he, bakery!