What would you do if your gf proposed to you?

What would you do if your gf proposed to you?

>tfw no gf

>gf

Wut?

>gf

get the fuck out normie

awkwardly pretend not to hear her and browse Sup Forums

>gf

Punch her in her filthy postmodernist nose

Or just break up with her if the whole crow is watching.

haha.. y-yeah .. my g-gf.

>gf
Wake up from the nightmare.

I don't have the time, energy, or traits required to acquire and maintain a girlfriend.

If a girl took initiative like that without doing it so she could post it on social media for likes I'd probably cry of happiness and then wake up and cry some more.

I don't have a gf, but I certainly don't plan on getting married in this feminist country. Wait those two probably relate to each other.... oh well. I'll get to keep my shit

She's jewish by the way

my what?

>gf
>i-it's not like one could handle my superior intellect anyway!

give me a few hours to imagine what it would be like to have a gf first, then we can work up to the proposal. right now, I feel like "you mean I get to have sex?" would be my reaction, but i'm pretty sure people have sex with their gfs. I need to process this.

Tell her I need more time to think about it, then find a excuse to dump her.

>gf

you're in the wrong neighborhood motherfucker

Tell her honestly that i couldn't provide the life for her and a child and tell her too cool her jets

oh man can you imagine the fucking amount of pressure that fucker is under jesus fucking CHRIST what the fuck would I even do?? id probably have a massive panic attack or something pass out or some shit

Ask this on /r9k/ OP

Does anybody else notice that the kid cheering the proposal on the side looks slightly darker than his mother and her boyfriend?

probably wake up.

Say no, she just fucking emasculated me in front of the camera.

Fuck that, I'm the guy not her. If any of you say yes, you're not a real man. It's the guys job to proppose.

>gf

My what now?

this wouldn't happen because I wouldn't date someone who thinks that's okay

proposing and the engagement/wedding ring symbolizes ownership
which is why only recently did men start wearing wedding rings

Would have to say no. My wife would be pissed if I said otherwise. Would still fuck on the DL though.

This post made me laugh. You sound like a little bitch that would say yes due to the pressure.

>gf
What did he mean by this?

I would consult my Cuckbook 3rd edition.

>squeal like the faggot I am
>clasp hands and jump up and down
>jump into her strong, protective arms
>tfw I'm being pegged by my hot dom gf that night

>gf

She has a huge nose

yell at her if she had a ring, neither of us can afford that shit. We're lower- middle class we can barely make ends meet as it is!

>gf
m8...

kill myself

>gf

>tfw no dom gf to give you the hot cosby

Immediately demand a gobby

Kill myself on the spot

yell "NO!" as loud as possible to make everyone around me notice what happened to make her even more upset, then leave and drive away without her

>gf

If digits I'd become a trap that'll show her

>gf

probably say yes because I love her and we've been dating for 3 years, however, not sure if we're gonna stay together because we want different things out of our postgrad lives

>tfw to intelligent for a GF

Say yes because even though I find marriage to be pointless in this age she actually took the initiative instead of falling for the chivalry meme which means she's redpilled as fuck and worth marrying

Hmm...

If I hadn't proposed myself before she did, it would mean that I did not want to get married.

I wouldn't be a beta and secondly i wouldn't date a dike.

kek

Except the OP's question was for her to propose to you, not do what was in the WebM, it was probably the only source he had of a woman actually proposing instead of a man since the Jews cuckd the west into believing chivalry is good
Go be an edgy faggot elsewhere

(((Propose)))

>(((girlfriend)))

>gf

tfw too smart to even acknowledge.

She could just be Australian
We all know they're part avian

>i'm fat, weird, and ugly

i married her, she didn't propose like this tho

>gf

> gf

The nose knows

Lol

I wouldn't have liked it. I am too traditional i guess

>gf

>she
>gf

delete this...

DELET

gf

>tfw to brainlet to not care

I would think thats some advanced AI for a robo waifu

Lmao this fucking board is full of retarded virgins. Sorry lads your opinions are irrelevant from now on.

Honestly I feel like the only reason people propose publicly is to pressure someone into saying yes so I usually just think the relationship is failing and the person is just trying to force the marriage.

I love my GF. We've already agreed that we're on marriage track, just toughing out a couple of years getting loans & debts cleared. As part of that, taking the time to live with each other and make sure we really are compatible for life. We're in full agreement that we both want to do this right the first time, have kids, not have to start over with someone else.

It's pretty 50-50 right now which one of us will propose first. We've already joked about it. In our current situation, my only hesitation would be: what changed her mind NOT to wait about another 2 years, as we've currently agreed? I'm confident she would have pretty good reason(s) ... and, odds are pretty solid we'd just be planning the wedding near our current timeline estimate.

Apart from that, oh Hell YES! It would be a fun story to tell the grand kids.

>gf

Proposing in front of a crowd of strangers is a dickhead move.

I think my ex-gf was trying to drop heavy hints that she wanted me to marry her. She said she wanted "jewlery" and it had to be a ring with a diamond. I bought a pawn store ring and got it resized for her. I didn't even realize what she was getting at years later after we had been broken up for a while. Worked out though because she is an atheist whore who has abandonment issues.

I had a gf once

Ten years ago

those noses deserve each other

holy shit
you do not belong here

For your own good, leave now.

im 22 and i never even hold hands with a girl

what the fuck is this thread

I actually thought I was in r9k for a second

Check out that Sup Forumslack in the back.
> YEAH! THIS MEANS THEY CAN HAVE SEX NOW! FIRST BASE!

lol this thread

>proposing in a public place
>the woman doing the proposing
I genuinely hope none of you fellows ever partake in such tomfoolery

>tfw just broke up
>I thought she was the one

I'm getting older lads.. will probably die alone

Didn't mean to give you a (you) but here's another one ti cheer you up

I just read this bill cosby's voice.

Fuck you man, the walls in this house are thin as fuck.

H-h-haha you f-fucking normie.

Truly sad, dear Polak. Your catholic brainwashing would make your gf a conservative traditional wife

Just be done with it and rape her to death

>chivalry
>meme
you gotta lot to learn bub

>that nose
Is it shopped, it looks unreal

Would accept a random (((gf))) proposal anytime.
i wanna be rich.

Ask for a prenup - no way some dumb roastie is getting half of my sega genesis cartridges

She did. Then i lied and told her yes.

Long story lel