In the last year, I've become an extremist and my insomnia has gotten worse

In the last year, I've become an extremist and my insomnia has gotten worse.

Not only have my political stances changed to extreme views (I was a hardcore Marxist for over 10 years) but now I hate people more. Everyone.

I hate myself the most.

How can I fix this Sup Forums?
How can I turn back?
I can't even talk to people I used to like and respect.

I am completely done for and I want to kill myself and get it over with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xe5dyqpsLbg
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is no end to the ride. You only get stronger, it never gets easier.

Your mindset is a pathetic one where you spend time attacking yourself but not even in a constructive way. You can and will improve but it takes years, everything worth having in life takes years to cultivate.

Or you could just quit like you bitch about in your post and end yourself in the shithole of history.

It's always up to you what you make of your life. You can improve but the beginning will always be difficult. You have to persevere and as a man there is no other way. You owe it to God as well ss your ancestors and potential descendants.

>how to fix
Jesus and prayer. Will your commie friends rather you blew your head off?

>hardcore Marxist for over 10 years
There is no hope, shoot yourself.

Do what you know much be done

>I was a hardcore Marxist for over 10 years
>my political stances changed to extreme views
I'm a bit at loss here, what is more extreme than marxism?

ubermensch noaw

Clean yourself up.
Buy a water filter from me and Brain Force to get you going with the day.
Think about doing something different each day like going hiking, fishing, or visit somewhere that has that all natural smell that triggers the globalist.
Get a job and pay your taxes. Straighten your self up by going to the gym. Soon enough you'll find a woman that'll love you. Buy my Super Male Vitality to have that extra boost without the side effects.
While what I say is often dramatic it is true, but you are the true patriot of America that can fight the globalist. You pay your taxes, you voted for the right man for the job, and we're slowly weakening the grasp of the elites. Think about it David Rockefeller is gone, that is one head of the hydra gone. He was one of the elites and you helped contribute that cause.
Don't turn back on your views and life. Look forward to a new beginning to fight the globalist and have a brighter tomorrow each day. You are the resistance.

Im watching alex right now and it looks like he dyed his hair wtf.

You've come to Sup Forums to ask how you can go back to being a Marxist?

Isn't that a lot like asking Alex Jones how to go back to idolizing Cenk Yogurt?

>In the last year, I've become an extremist and my insomnia has gotten worse.

The CIA is using it's global mind control sattelites on you.

I'm not even joking.

It's run by an AI, and it can listen to your thoughts.

The way to solve that is to get saved. It's the last red pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=xe5dyqpsLbg

Anyways, irregardless, it gets better. Stop being dependent on other human beings for your happiness. God will help you with this if you can't get there by yourself.

A healthy diet will give you emotional wellbeing no matter how stressful the rest of your life is. Read "We Want to Live" by Aajonus Vonderplanitz. It's a hard redpill to swallow, but it's true.

wtf happened to him...

>Stop being dependent on other human beings for your happiness.

Jesus wasn't human?

If you can not defeat the enemy within, how can you defeat the enemy before you? Sort yourself out.

The trick is to realize that its not the peoples fault, but (((theirs))), and (((they))) are not only jews. It (((them))) who push ethnicities against each other, that push for a holy war, that fuck up everything to stay on top themselves. Its not the peoples fault they are brainwashed, but as you are not brainwashed it is our duty to wake the people from their slumber, give them the redpill and disconnect them from the matrix.
Dont hate the people, you should love them. But use that love to fight the people that want you to hate others

Jesus is God, user.

I've been alienated my entire life you lil' bich, suck it up and learn to love fighting and suffering, and lighten the fuck up and don't be so extreme, you faithless fedora boy, everything is perfect and the cosmic drama is infallibly geometrically pristine in its absurd mechanism, fag.

Bill Hicks

forget any prechy, faggy bullshit ITT, things will not get better OP, they never do.

>Jesus is God, user.

Then why'd he get killed by humans that were tricked by jews?

So that he could do what he came here for, be the last blood offering. We used to have to do blood sacrifices, now we don't anymore, Jesus died and spilled his blood to save us from the afterlife consequence of sin, hell.

Stop coming on Sup Forums.

eat healthy food.

find some greater meaning in your life (religion, art, work)

you can do anything you want to with your life, all limits are self imposed.

>We used to have to do blood sacrifices, now we don't anymor

explain circumcision.

Also, why christ be all like "They don't know what the fuck they are doing" while on the cross?

If he be god?

>explain circumcision.
i don't know, I haven't read enough of the old testament ot tell you what's what regarding that. It's done away with now though.

>Also, why christ be all like "They don't know what the fuck they are doing" while on the cross?
Because they didn't. The pharisees probably did though.

There is a well-made movie about the kike/christian issue, watch it. First few minutes are a bit heavy but it gets easier to watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

but why christ be tellin himself to forgive them cuz they don't know what they do?

Ain't god omniscient enough to know that shit without being told by his son/self?

>change TO extreme views
>used to be a fucking commie
what

Sort yourself out.

yes but he still wants you to ask for the things you want aka prayer, otherwise he will not give them to you

When anons right he's right

>yes but he still wants you to ask for the things you want aka prayer, otherwise he will not give them to you

long wait for a train that never arrives.

>long wait for a train that never arrives.

At least kek delivers duplicate digits.

Bible god delivers nothing but more jews.

get a women that goes to church

retard

>retard

Oh?

What has the bible god ever delivered but shame on you for not being jewish chosen?

anyone who is believe is chosen

jesus calls the current modern day "jews" the synagogue of satan

watch the movie i linked u lazy fuck

>anyone who is believe is chosen

That's not what it says in your bible, moron.

>jesus calls the current modern day "jews" the synagogue of satan

Didn't he say to turn the other cheek when jews are raping your wife?

>That's not what it says in your bible, moron.
Yes it does you stupid fucking idiot

>Didn't he say to turn the other cheek when jews are raping your wife?
go fuck yourself nigger