I got caught up in the hype and hysteria
I'm young and don't know anything about politics
I didn't know what I was voting for

Kill yourself

Fuck off, shill.

>I don't know what I was voting for
>regret

how can you regret it if you didn't know what you were voting for faggot

The western world is already destroyed. The generation after ours is most certainly going to see huge amounts of war if we don't.

In our lifetime, about half of all white majority nations are going to become minority white.

It literally does not fucking matter. None of this really does.

No you aren't you EU shill
Sage

Former leave voter here, it's been funny watching the UK crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let them have their hands on the separation codes

Know exactly how you feel. I've literally only just realised that brexit is racist and will crash this economy. Had I known the white supremacist undertones to this racism I'd have never voted brexit. But seeiously, we can't let nigel get the nuclear codes.

Stay stronk Britbro. When the dust has settled we can't be told what to do. When the Saracen Hordes and waves of Negroids come over we won't have to accept any.

Our island isn't saved yet. But we have taken a big step towards freedom.

Jamal pls.

Yeah, so did a lot of Trump supporters here in America. A bunch of edgy kids who basically have no ability to critically think and believe the words that come out of a politicians mouth, when it's proven time and time again that they will say ANYTHING to get elected. You faggots don't believe me?

>Be Donald Trump
>Pretend you care about the average American and the middle class despite not knowing any struggle for your entire life because you were born rich
>"We're gonna drain the swamp!"
>Proceed to appoint the most abruptly corrupt administration in living memory

When do the memes stop, /pol?

Really? Still shilling for bremain? Why.. what's your endgame, the divorce papers have already been served.
(Saged)

If nothing matters then there's nothing left to lose. Rise up, my leaf friend.

In 1976 we voted for a common market for trade, not the Eu that we later got.
Fuck it all and leave, more to life than importing wogs and calling brits lazy.

Not gonna lie, former Brexit supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Leave crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this withdrawal from the European Union get the nuclear codes!

>I didn't know what I was voting for
Then you don't know where you are going either.

5/10 was ok

Cheer up lad you might have a war against Spain to look forward to.

Kys shill

The great thing about democracy is that you can never blame yourself if you made a bad vote. Because even if you didn't vote the outcome would have been the same.

Yeah, I'm totally shilling. Prove to me that Donald Trump has done anything that benefits the average American thus far in his term. And don't say the TPP, it was dead long before Trump came into office.

Former Leave here, not gonna lie, it's fucking hilarious watching Britain crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let us get nuclear submarines

Donald trump gave the American people (and the world) hope. His legendary status is cast in stone Mr shill.

What else can I say. We are missing you already. Thanks and Goodbye.

Now fuck off and gib gib.

Is it time for the nuclear codes?

TPP It died because he got elected

The fact that the EU is trying to kneecap the UK on its way out just shows it isn't a union you would want to be a part of. Any group that is this petty is absolutely not worth being a part of.

Yep

Former remain voter here. So glad that we are leaving and that my vast stupidity didn't keep us in the EU. I was so inept politically and I really didn't know shit about anything. Thank God I didn't get the nuclear codes.

Former leave voter here, it's been funny watching the UK crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let Scotland get the trident codes.

leave was a good call, keep your chins up m8

The shills always with the same old shit. Why do they even fucking bother. What a waste of money.

Oh, don't even start.