United States Should Mandate bidets like Italy

Bidets are common bathroom fixtures in many southern European countries, especially Italy, where they are found in 97% of households (the installation of a bidet in a bathroom has been mandatory since 1975),[5] Spain, and Portugal (installation is mandatory also since 1975).[6] Additionally, they are rather widespread, although not standard, in France, and are often found in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Hungary, Slovenia, Malta, and Greece. Outside of Europe, they are very popular in some South American countries, notably in Argentina and Uruguay. Electronic bidet-integrated toilets, along with functions like toilet seat warmers, are commonly found in Japan.
In northern Europe, bidets are rare, although in Finland bidet showers are common.[7] Bidet showers are also common in South-East Asia, South Asia and parts of the Middle East.
In 1980, the first "paperless toilet" was launched in Japan by manufacturer Toto,[8] a combination of toilet and bidet which also dries the user after washing. These combination toilet-bidets (washlet) with seat warmers, or attachable bidets are particularly popular in Japan and South Korea, found in approximately 60% of households.[citation needed] They are commonly found in hotels and even some public facilities. These bidet-toilets, along with toilet seat and bidet units (to convert an existing toilet) are sold in many countries, including the United States.

MUCH LIKE INDIANS CANNOT POO IN LOO, AMERICANS SMEAR SHIT AROUND THEIR ASS WITH TOILET PAPER LIKE SUB HUMANS.

BIDETS ACTUALLY CLEAN THE ASSHOLE AND ARE VERY HYGIENIC.

I bought a bidet attachment for my toilet on amazon for $35 and it is life changing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vRlBtabKRFM
amazon.com/Dual-Thread-Faucet-Adapter-Hose/dp/B000DZKX5Y/ref=pd_sim_60_1/151-8769776-6344726?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B000DZKX5Y&pd_rd_r=T61G45HPMY5YT9MDYS0T&pd_rd_w=cvM1V&pd_rd_wg=8hRwk&psc=1&refRID=T61G45HPMY5YT9MDYS0T
supplyhouse.com/Jones-Stephens-G20040-3-8-Hose-Barb-x-3-4-Male-Hose-Brass-Garden-Hose-Adapter?gclid=CLWtspSEg9MCFdgKgQodAUcEDQ
forestdepot.com/02-041-hose-clamp-1-8in?gclid=CN_xv7WEg9MCFdgLgQod5LcPrg
amazon.com/Vinyl-Tubing-Clear-Flexible-Length/dp/B001D9SXRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it warm or cold water, also how does it keep water warm? I know yall arent spraying your ass with cold water, but if you seat yourself wrong does it send a jet shooting into your balls? Important questions

>No bidets
>unsanitary ass cleaning

Lump Australia in there too.

What the fuck is up with that?

>I bought a bidet attachment for my toilet on amazon for $35 and it is life changing.

Then let the people who WANT one, BUY one....

instead of begging the government to do the shit for you...

You cunt.

Why would I ever want disgusting unfiltered water blasting in my asshole

Fuck off, when I eat ass I want it to be zesty

Philipines

Winner of most disgusting ghettos

>spraying water onto your ass, smearing around the shit that is on there and making it all wet
no thanks.

It's warm water.

and yes if you sit wrong like an idiot, it can shoot wherever it shouldn't, like your balls.

Just use wet wipes, they are cheap as fuck.

Just like running your hands under cold water in the sink is perfectly comfortable so is cold washing your ass. It is not like taking a cold bath. Although they certainly do make bidet's with warm water and bidet attachments that attach to the warm water line.

It is aimed perfectly at your asshole and does not spray your balls unless you turn the pressure to max.

>not taking a shower with this after taking a shit

Can't say getting my ass tickled by a water spout is my kinda thing

I use wet wipes, still wash my ass after.
The issue with wet wipes, and even toilet paper to a lesser extent, is that it doesn't always fully dissolve so it fucks up some infrastructure in water treatment. They can be hell on septic systems too. It creates really costly problems to deal with.

Exactly, just buy a bidet attachment for your toilet.

It feels a whole lot better washing up after words. I don't think anyone would go back to toilet paper or wet wipes alone if they tried it.
Decreasing usage of those saves you money, and it saves municipal money in the long run too. Its just a smarter choice.

When my husband first suggested getting a bidet, my immediate visceral reaction was, 'Eww no! No way I'm using that!' Therefore, when it came in the mail two days later (thanks Prime!) and my husband installed it, I stood in the hall and informed him that I would still be using toilet paper thank you very much. Fast forward thirty minutes to when my husband 'took it for a spin', as it were, and exclaimed from the bathroom that it was 'the most amazing thing ever and I HAD to try it!'

I put up a good fight, but in the end, my husband's darling brown eyes won me over, as they always do, and I decided to give it a whirl.

Oh my sweet mercy hallelujah. It was heaven. A bit startling at first, if you have never used a bidet, but I have never felt cleaner in my whole life! It also has been helpful to those of us who have hemorrhoids (THANKS CHILDBIRTH) because it is a bit gentle and less abrasive than toilet paper tends to be. We haven't bought toilet paper since we bought it (March, so, 4 months) and I haven't missed it a bit. My husband and I now fight over using the downstairs bathroom, because the upstairs bathroom is lacking the glorious invention that is the Luxe Neo 120. I should take off a star for wrecking my marriage, Luxe Bidet Neo 120! THANKS.

As for the bidet itself, it is easy peasy to install (according to my husband; I wouldn't know because I was having a toilet paper protest in the hall at the time of its installation) and simple to clean for the most part...the back (where it attaches to the toilet) is a bit more difficult to clean than your average, sad, greatly lacking, bidet-less toilet, but nothing major at all. The nozzle where the water shoots out is covered by a neat little 'sanitary shield' which is a nice touch. To clean the nozzle itself you simply turn the 'self cleaning' knob on the bidet controls and instead of squirting 'out' it squirts down to rinse itself off. Its very independent that way,

>having to take a shower every time you shit

bump

exactly

cleaning your torso, face, arms, and legs because poop made contact with a small part of your sphincter

I never understood this
how messy are your shits?

eat more fiber for fuck sake and lay low on diuretic/purgatives drinks that make you poop before your rectum has enough time to reabsorb the water and create solid poops
nice solid, easy & efficient log that leaves little residue

The Albanians are more civilized than Germans!

its seems a little to complex.
i'll stick to shitting in the street and using my hand to wipe.

>Then let the people who WANT one, BUY one....
CLEAN YOUR DIRTY ASS, HAMBURGER!

>shitty asshole detected

Let me borrow your tongue for a minute then

This would also save on toilet roll as i always need to wet some when wiping and the use more to dry.

And result in far less clogged toilets.

>wet some
Whaaa. What kind of disgusting way to clean your ass is this?

Jesus Christ, you all make fun of India but you can't even clean your ass in the age of computers? All those discoveries in science and chemistry and you Brits don't even know what instrument to use to clean you ass?

>Brown eyes
>Childbirth

kys honestly

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BASED ITALY BTFO ETERNAL ANGLO

>responding to copypasta

My problem is that my shits are too hard.

Like holy fuck, they're like iron bars coming out sideways. I could probably take a dick with minimal discomfort after the years of brutal stretching my asshole has gone through with these large, hard shits.

I shit once a day, shower afterwards.

I mean do you have Delhi Belly or something ?

Use a bum gun, the designated tool for butt cleaning.

>Having to plan when you shit just to have a clean asshole

>I could probably take a dick with minimal discomfort

canadian, this checks out

I just shower after taking a shit. I dont need the government forcing me to install a bidet

Taking a shower really does not do much to clean the asshole

>I dont need the government forcing me to install a bidet
But it is the government job to give you at least the minimum of education. And learning how to clean your ass seems a good starting point.

I'm just sayin

You could pound my boipussi and cum deep inside me and I'd probably just moan like the little bitch that I am

joke's on you, i eat a keto diet which means I only shit once every few days

I have one of these attached to my toilet works wonders

>>Sup Forums

What does that have to do with Sup Forums?

Such a random non-sequitor...

I have a showerhead that does the job quite well, and I have a special loofah for when that isnt enough

bidets are gross, i used them when i was in japan, and often people had shit on the fountain itself, also they spray water up to the fucking ceiling, i dont need anyone to tell me how to use the restroom

look at this disgusting pleb, washing his ass with warm water instead of using a media blaster.

Or if you're a real man a sandblasting rig like pic related, they're cheap and easy to use.

I actually put hydrogen peroxide on the tp for the final wipes, it works great, only faggots like having shit sprayed on their asshole

How do we get Pajeet to sit on this?

Wipe poo with poo. Is this the plot of the Bollywood version of Inception?

Shartinmarts should be helped first by mandatory toilets in every aisle except the cheese and comestibles aisle

Why not just take a shit when you get up in the morning and take a shower, then take a shit before you go to bed and take another shower?

Am I the only one that only needs to shit twice a day?

>they are rather widespread, although not standard, in France
Nobody use them anymore. they can be found in old houses only, not included in new or renovated ones. They can be useful for little child to wash their hands because of the height but I can assure you nobody use them for their original purpose anymore.

if you have a healthy diet and way of life you will shit everyday at the same hour, body loves that.

you're just inviting op to begin autistic screeching about France.

topkek

once a day typically.

lol faggot americucks dont use bidets ? fucking kek

how can you make fun of poos then ? im arab and i have a bidet in my bathroom

best way to do things desu

Once a day after first coffee mustard race here

>Thinking the (((TP industry))) would allow this.

How new are you?

>Toilet paper is not enough to clean your asshole!
>You need to spray untreated water, at a temperature that welcomes bacteria, right into your rectum!

I've been to Dubai and all I've ever seen is a plastic cup in a bucket of water next to the toilet

How does one dry in a cold country though? (a hand dryer!?). My theory for the paper vs bidet usage is that it is impractical in colder countries to do this because of slower drying in cooler climates.

> not using this
I feel sorry for people who can't get it.

youtu.be/vRlBtabKRFM

>tfw the piping of my toilet is behind the wall, so I can't attach anything
Have to get undressed waist down and use the shower. Not very convenient but works.

>unironically wiping your ass

I want to smell her zesty butt/poop smell, a bidget is too hygienic.

>zesty

zesty

>letting the aquajew take your boipussy virginity away

Eating ass is nasty, and somewhat physically unsafe, Ass huffing is a better alternative when you want to get intimate with her ass.

warm Mediterranean weather means they sweat a lot so their dicks and cunts stink

amazon.com/Dual-Thread-Faucet-Adapter-Hose/dp/B000DZKX5Y/ref=pd_sim_60_1/151-8769776-6344726?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B000DZKX5Y&pd_rd_r=T61G45HPMY5YT9MDYS0T&pd_rd_w=cvM1V&pd_rd_wg=8hRwk&psc=1&refRID=T61G45HPMY5YT9MDYS0T

supplyhouse.com/Jones-Stephens-G20040-3-8-Hose-Barb-x-3-4-Male-Hose-Brass-Garden-Hose-Adapter?gclid=CLWtspSEg9MCFdgKgQodAUcEDQ

forestdepot.com/02-041-hose-clamp-1-8in?gclid=CN_xv7WEg9MCFdgLgQod5LcPrg

amazon.com/Vinyl-Tubing-Clear-Flexible-Length/dp/B001D9SXRY

There's your bidet, faggots. You might want to check the measurements, I put no effort into this.

So I'm supposed to touch the shit with my hands every time? FTFY

Yeah when I went to Japan almost every toilet had a built in bidet . It's like a pressure washer for your asshole and is far superior to fucking paper which is actually pretty disgusting when you think about it. Also it feels pretty nice to have water blasting up your asshole.

You still use paper, bidet is for finishing the job.

>he called the poop shit

but yes, you are supposed to a touch a da poop.

>and often people had shit on the fountain itself
You don't have to stick it in your ass.

>I can assure you nobody use them for their original purpose anymore.
No shit, Pierre, with all the Algerians and Moroccans you imported all the bathrooms are squat toilet now.

>How does one dry in a cold country though?
Dedicated only to your ass.

Wtf is that? Some sort of auto-douche?

Sorry but gay sex isn't nearly as prevalent here as it is there, so we don't need anti-shitdick sprayers on every household appliance like eurofags do.

Jesus Christ you're so fucking insecure about being a faggot you can't even open your mind to a more superior way of wiping your ass. Kill yourself

Bidets are useless.
Take a shower you pigs.

>implying Nordic savages can ever learn to clean their ass

They were unwashed forever. It's part of who they are. Perhaps their ass shits too much to be cleaned.

>the nordic going back to his old ways and becoming less Mediterranean

What a surprise...

Actually squat toilets are found only in old homes in North Africa but almost always include bidets. Anyway, squat toilets or not, they've always been cleaning their asses with water. Meanwhile, Italians were introduced to this recently in their history.

>Meanwhile, Italians were introduced to this recently in their history.
And we quickly understood the benefits of using it and forced the whole country, from Bolzano to Lampedusa, to adopt it.
Meanwhile more "civilized" societies still don't understand how to clean their asses.

Wait, wut?

I love shooting water up my ass as much as the next girl, but it seems messy and uncontrollable..

Showers are better, ya?

because they're for poofters

You're all filthy animals. The only elevated state of hygiene is flushable moist wipes.

Avoid being Eurotrash and just wet some TP.

The one thing I got going for me is immaculate bowel movements 99% of the time. By 'immaculate', I mean there is zero feces on the toilet paper when I wipe. I waste more than I use. I got like a dog's asshole or something. So fuck a bidet. I do piss myself occasionally, so it evens out.

Although, last week I took a shit in a really seedy laundromat and there was a mess on the (single available piece of) TP. Taco Bell Beefy Frito Burritos and left over Halloween candy...and a little meth, desu. I used some chloronated disinfectant wipes from a container on the toilet lid. Burned like hell, man. Luckily the laundromat already smelled like beach so I was able to finish my beer before I left without any patrons/loiterers making suppositions concerning my eau du Clorox.

In Japan and Korea at least, the water is warmed up to body temperature and any water already in the pipe is released in the toilet beforehand.