How does one join the Globalists/Elites?

Make babies with the hideous inbred reptile people.

Make a shit tone of money while holding the right political views.

Convert to Judaism

You have to shower superiour intellect + iniative you only get in after you have proven yourself.

t. somebody who is considered elite in Belgium

>How does one join the Globalists/Elites?

You don't

Jump off a great height and believe. Halfway down, IF you're a believer, the bony crooked hands of Soros will reach up from hell and cradle you to a soft landing to a blood orgy at a Moloch temple.

this

Attempt to gain more and more power no matter the cost to you or those around you. You'll either end up one of the "Elite" or dead/imprisoned.

answer the call

It's a big club, and you and I ain't in the big club- George Carlin

You cant join

And why would you?

Your'e a pathetic cuck. Instead of making your own elite you want to join a pre-existing one? Why would anyone powerful want you if you're such a cuck?

If you can't beat them, join them.
Also, the current elites will prevent the new elites from taking the pie.

Suck their cock and fuck little kids.

Very self defeatist. Another one that would never make it.

You dont understand shit if you think talent is supressed instead of supported in this worldly society. Intelligent self-thinking and aware people are so rare they are never ever prevented from making it to the top.

this

left* political views

Easy talk. How many intelligence or well-connected people you know in your circle? How are you going to seize the power? By going frontline on politics or be wealthy?

I dont want to get in, in fact I want to NOT get in ever.

I know a few, much more than average.

Politics is a big meme but being wealthy not so much. Yes, you can join with being wealthy as an entry card, but being wealthy would be the problem to begin with.

Option 1: Bond yourself to the same powerful god/demon/spirit the elite are using and hope you are worthy for a place among them.
If you do get approved you will be bestowed with great luck and abilities which should "climb" you at the top of the ladder.

Option 2: Be born in their circle, but they all go through option 1 so it's not a big game changer but I guess some of them keep family close, e.g mafia.

>start blog attacking russia and/or praising Israel
>get hired by a think tank or corporate online magazine/news

I've literally seen dozens of cunts do it.

You play both sides of the spectrum you bluepilled cucks

- Be jewish

- Be blackmailed

- Be dumb enough to actually believe what the blackmailed pedos are forced to carry out in terms of policy