Reasons why your white-race is damned, and your sad little 'movement' will fail

Do you ever get tired of being a delusional /poltard follower, fighting a endless battle you cannot hope to win?
Are you tired of being a sad-little-unknowing-puppet by a divide and conquer shadow-government?

ITT: I will post reasons why everything you believe is a lie, and why you should just kys.

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-adds-goldman-sachs-executive-administration-article-1.2944943
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/antoinegara/2017/01/24/former-goldman-president-gary-cohn-leaves-for-trump-administration-with-over-100-million-payday/&refURL=https://www.google.co.uk/&referrer=https://www.google.co.uk/
dailycaller.com/2015/05/14/donald-trump-donated-at-least-100k-to-clinton-foundation/
destination-yisrael.biblesearchers.com/destination-yisrael/2012/05/-fuehrer-adolf-hitler-was-the-grandson-of-freiherr-salomon-mayer-von-rothschild-the-head-of-the-vien.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slav Race > (((white race)))
Enjoy your multiculturism faggots

(Reason 1)

the Trump administration is filled with both Jews and Paedophiles.

Jews:

Jared Kushner (Also married to Ivanka)
David Friedman
Jason Greenblatt
Steven Mnuchin
Stephen Miller
Carl Icahn
Gary Cohn
Boris Epshteyn
David Shulkin
Reed Cordish
Avrahm Berkowitz

and more.

(Reason 2)

Goldman Sachs, brahs

nydailynews.com/news/politics/trump-adds-goldman-sachs-executive-administration-article-1.2944943

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/antoinegara/2017/01/24/former-goldman-president-gary-cohn-leaves-for-trump-administration-with-over-100-million-payday/&refURL=https://www.google.co.uk/&referrer=https://www.google.co.uk/

(Reason 2 cont)

(Reason 3)

lol, you guys are fucked.

dailycaller.com/2015/05/14/donald-trump-donated-at-least-100k-to-clinton-foundation/

(Reason 4)

still fucked, btw.

>that new brit shill

Saged

>being non white
>living I'm a white country because your a shit ancestors couldn't make as good of a civilization

Every fucking time

i've seen this shill post threads before. he uses this same format everytime, very lazy. you can tell he's campaigning to become the new obamaleaf, but he's simply not got the goods to pull it off. i hope you cheer up soon, bud.

>everyone who post truth is a shill, obviously, you didn't know?

ok, explain this...

Actually dispute the facts I posted instead of just simply creating strawmen?

No?

Ok.

Sup Forums isn't a movement, it's a place where various people can discuss topics and insult each other. Sup Forums spawns movements, especially among the ones that get offended by certain topics being mentioned as evidenced by you being here butthurt. You're fighting shadows m8, try not to lose it.

you are to easy to spot.
your the cunt from the other
dont pretend you're not.
painfully underage, desperate to join in

BRUSH

YOUR

TEETH

(Reason 5, pedophiles)

lol confirmed for not knowing what a strawman is. i'd entertain and even read your arguments you've posted, except for the fact that i've tried to do that before and you just talk in circles and evade instead of engaging the discussion. so, in short, through experience i've realized that it's a waste of my time.

obamaleaf will actually engage. you just roll on with your shit format and run away.

Cry.Moar!

(Reason 5 cont)

sad, delusional little /poltards, lol

hes literally 0/10 tier
its pathetic

change your proxy faggot and start again!

That's not what a strawman is faggot. I'm laughing at you insulting the white race while you're living in a white country because it's magnitudes better than what your shit people could ever make.

A straw man is me presenting your argument for you and attacking it

American white culture sux

If it was something great, it would stand and be looked up to

But it's not

>sad attempt at argument

still can't disprove what i posted already? lol! still not suprised.

>obamaleaf will actually engage
Is Obamaleaf still able to be summoned? I haven't seen him in a while.

There's not movement, that's reddit.
We are here for the bantz only

/pols general reaction to all my trufacts ITT:

kys or at least attempt to disprove, lol!

(no disproves yet!)

what a stupid thread. i think everyone here understands that race is a social construct. that's just a scientific fact.

(Reason 6)

you literally just did what i said you'd do. this is too ironic for even me to enjoy, i'm out.
stay classy lads
saw him yesterday, if you look for the right image names you'll find him. he's not always shitting up an entire thread, his posting habits are rather interesting.

Dude. Science, or Επιστήμη (Epistimi) as the ancient Greeks used to say, is totally just a social construct too bro.

Agreed, layout is the same as last time to

Still waiting for actual counter aguments for my posts, will be waiting a looong time i think. lol

Didn't read a single thing you posted. Instead, I have hidden your thread, and reported you for spam.

Eight Years. You will not have a single chance to recover from how hard you have been BTFO.

(Reason 7 big one)

destination-yisrael.biblesearchers.com/destination-yisrael/2012/05/-fuehrer-adolf-hitler-was-the-grandson-of-freiherr-salomon-mayer-von-rothschild-the-head-of-the-vien.html

good luck with this one
ha ha ha!

> I-I'm running away now 'cos I'm too weak to take the truth.

ha ha ha!

(Reason 7 cont)

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

(lol, the responces in this thread are killing me)

ha ha!

here he is again kek

Our 'little movement' supposedly slaughtered between 6 and 20 million kikes.
Our 'little movement' reduced the Ottoman Empire from a wide spanning empire to a complete and utter collapse.
Our 'little movement' conquered 3/4 of the world and then gave most of it back when we got bored.

Our 'little movement' voted in Donald Trump.
Our 'little movement' is going to expose King Nigger Obongo for what he truly is.
Our 'little movement' is going to see the pedo-lgbt movement reduced to a whimper.

You have made your choice.
Now leave.

He's a dedicated man, don't be so mean

>once a great empire
Can finally understand that fags like you are responsible for it falling.

Stil waiting for counter proofs for mah proofs...

You shouldn't fight wars you don't agree with.

Again not counter proof for anything I have yet posted ITT,

lol, more /polack losers livin' a lie. Sad.

Still yet no counter proof for absolutely any of my posts. Sad.

gas yourself

no one will respond to you

now go and cry

yep we're so sad we need 24/7 teams of shills like you to distract us, if we're so unimportant why don't you leave us alone? You'll never give a good reason

>SAGE AND HIDE THIS THREAD YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS

No one, absolutly noone as even managed to disprove even ONE of my proofs?!

God, you guys are pathetic guess I win, again.

Keep livin' that lie /pol.

Kek.

The process will take time. The base is growing, and that's all you can expect right now

It is pretty sad how every single argument was just shrugged off and just went "u mad kek salty XD"

So lesson learned. Sup Forums is just a massive Trumpean circle jerk with no actual political intent in it but to just troll people by backing up the most idiotic republican candidate to date.

Pretty much, I still won tho...

>T-Trump is not a system-controlled jew shill, I swear!

Yeah, ok.

i didn't read a single one of your posts the second i realised it was you.
same as yesterday

thats how it works

>being this butthurt trump won and gen z is very conservative

you realize diversity will only increase this trend, since asian and eastern cultures more conservative?

go cry about this on reddit, everyones just laughing at how autistic you are. this garbage has been debunked countless times

I'm here for the dank memes bro

Didn't post yesterday, but whateves, keep the delusions alive, I suppose.

You are still voting for the same club, you are still yet another delusional dumbass "us vs them" easily herded /polack loser so,

kys plz.

oh wow a 2008 reddit meme drumpf btfo. you sound like a whiny cuck. your post is lame as shit, and your memes are facebook-tier.

give me another shitty reaction photo that nobody in their right mind would bother saving, save for your retarded, faggot ass. that wimpy little "k-kys" at the end was gold tho

yes you did faggot

Check'd and kek'd

No I didn't, and I say prove it, faggot.

Another great non-argument you got there, just like the other faggot.

we just won the presidency faggot fuck off, your time is over

>implying your fat moronic, useless ass is worth arguing with
the very idea is laughable

oh sweetie, dont you know drumpf lost the popular vote by 6 gorilion? i saw it on goybook

"we"

lol!

this

I've been trying to get this through his head but it just won't fit

Youu mad you still can't win against me, faggot? yeah that's right back down.

his heads too full of his dads sweaty cock ie it's being stuffed down his throat. its disgusting

>replies instantly
>y-you mad xD
really gets the joggin knoggin

Can you disprove any of my 7 reasons? what's that? no? you can't?

Til then I win, so keep on losing like you and the rest of your /poltard friends do in real life, bitch.

still losin' though, arn't you>

Get used to it it's your entire life, son.

heh

what are you struggling to understand

Whites are the only ones that can win mudslime. This is but a blip brought on by a temporary warming period that is about to end.

fuck off lad
this threads over

>what are you struggling to understand

lol, the irony.