Could immortality be the solution to white demographic decline?

Could immortality be the solution to white demographic decline?

Much ado is made about fertility rates but not much is said about death rates. Whites make up the vast majority of elderly people in the West and thus the majority of those dying from age-related illnesses.

Any future technology which radically cuts mortality rates would also slow down the demographic transition of white to non-white in Western countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

hms.harvard.edu/news/unraveling-mysteries-aging
youtube.com/watch?v=xLQ39bn8-98
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds logical.

Now couple that with cybernetics. Scary.

Boomers will be all over this. They'll be hanging on well into the 22nd century at this point.

neato
now let's solve overpopulation

White people need to be the immortal gods of this world.

Why are liberals so affraid of dying? Scared they'll go to hell! LOL

The trials will "fail" while Soros keeps the fountain of youth to himself.

It's going to make retirement age skyrocket for sure.
It's already constantly creeping up and won't be too long till it's 70 over here.
How this will be done, now that's the interesting part.
I believe that what's going to happen with this tech, is that you can buy a bit more life in small increments. No silver bullet for straight up immortality.
One way to extend lifespan is to clear out all of the shitty non functional cells that are born out of the process when they divide themselves.
Eventually a lot of these accumulate in the body and you die.
So you go and clear out the senescent cells and get a bit more time for yourself.
No money to do it? Well go and get a loan, it's not like you don't have time to work a bit more and pay it off.
It'll end up in people working for a fucking eternity in debt slavery, always buying a bit more time and getting more loans.

I really want this extreme life extension to happen though.
Being able to live for few hundred years would be fucking amazing on a place like Mars.
To see that place grow and to see infrastructure set in.
I wouldn't go there with this current short lifespan, because I'd end up spending my time on a dusty rock, without ever seeing it grow into a proper society.
Extended life? Sure sign me up and I'll fly there to colonize the place.

When they don't post a link.

So the rich are going to live forever while anarchy will rise within the rest of the world?
Hmm sounds familiar

>pic related

Natural selection will reverse the West's demographic decline, with or without immortality technology.

It could work really well IF

>it was made globally illegal to buy these drugs privately
>they could only be given out on a global version of the NHS
>access to the drugs is a universal right for everyone on the planet

this same pop-science news has come out every single decade for the last 50 years. it's a scam

>t. masters Chem.E, ph.D G.E

Close borders, stop foreign aid.

What overpopulation? You are aware this is only a problem in Africa?

Wow, it's just like that one time in Harry Potter!

>making drugs illegal eliminates access
>everyone deserves to live forever
Christ you brits are dumb

AKA France in 20 years

illegal to buy pirvately leaf

Only was to get them would be through a healthcare system like the NHS

Yes, it's only most likely only going to be for the rich, but the thing is that what's considered rich is actually nothing special.
You might say that
>Yeah only rich people will be able to afford things like laser eye surgery or dentists.
But with few thousand in your pocket and you're set, anyone in west who's not a total degenerate can afford that. But you're still considered rich as fuck on a global scale if you do.
Hell, if you make 200k a year you're already the 1% in burgreland.
So let's say that if clearing out senescent cells becomes one of the go to techs and costs like 5-15k per treatment, it's practically only for the rich but you sure as hell can afford it.

Yes, because of Africa's overpopulation and us having shit fertility rate
Le master banter

bcuz blacks have a shorter life expectancy.

Too bad they didn't teach you how to use google
hms.harvard.edu/news/unraveling-mysteries-aging

This isn't just a meme news, although of course its potential is overblown. It's only one part of the process that could lead us to potential "rejuvenation" therapies.

>only rich people will be able to afford things like
Wrong flag nigel

this has been a thing for over 30 years dude. too bad they didn't teach you inferior mud monkeys to respect your superiors

Yes and technological advance is why im not that worried about demographics.

Starting to believe swiss education oversell their phds.

Have you guys seen the movie Renaissance?
youtube.com/watch?v=xLQ39bn8-98

lice pic to layer that headline over, OP.

(curly haired, female)

I'm totally sure that's accurate.

/sarcasm

Yea mate. We're not like the best universities in europe or anything. Stop posting nigger

WOW haven't been seeing this headline for the past 15 years.

rly make me think

this wont be something the masses get to have. only the rich. your health care system wont pay for it. it wont be something you get at a hospital

and to top it off this is just that faggy telomere extension. never proven to actually do anything. east asians have super long telomeres. going by the "burn rate" they should live to be 1000

Same here, the way i look at it we will be able to make genetically modified super humans in 50 years, whites will become obsolete then anyway.

almost as if there was some kind of deeply rooted evolutionary advantage to a species dying that can't be fixed by a minor modification.

Almost

As

If

They are not too picky if they allow retards like you
>Some people claim they could reverse aging 30 years ago
>That means everything related to that subject is wrong, even though this is a new process which will turn into human trial in a few months
>I am also unable to understand some discoveries can take decades to turn into something real
>I'm a scientist but I don't even care to make some research on it, i'll just claim it's bullshit instead

The article overhypes it it's true, we are not going to be immortal with that and we will certainly not turn old men into their 20ies again but it is still something

>The article overhypes it it's true, we are not going to be immortal with that and we will certainly not turn old men into their 20ies again but it is still something
You invalidated the entire article, your entire point, and then finish up by saying, oh but wait it's actually something?
anime laugh

We can shitpost forever

Given rampant sensationalist science reporting, I'm guessing there's no way in fuck that title is anywhere near accurate.

you are correct

You are saying it's nothing because somehow people having made claim 30 years ago mean everyone else after them is bullshiting (muh pop science). I'm saying it's a step forward that furthermore will be tested on humans in a few months
It probably won't be the cure and it does not plan to be, but it's something that will tackle one side of the aging process that could still have positive effects on human longevity

And you are dissing it like a moron instead of looking for the source because one article has a clickbait title

>WE CURED CANCER
>but only in mice...
>... and it doesn't seem to work on humans

If only we were testing on humans like Hitler wanted.

Is that photo of Ripley looking at the Alien?

Can someone explain why, in a world of limited resources and an ever growing population, we would want to cut mortality rates and reverse aging ?

>immortality

It's NOT about immortality or even living longer.

It's about being young and healthy. Yes, as a side effect, you will probably live longer, but you won't live forever - you'll die eventually because you choked on your food or slipped in the shower or fell from the terrace of your penthouse. It's about not becoming PIC RELATED.

In 2040, over 35% of the GDP of the United States will go to taking care of old people - either we start rejuvenating them so they become young again and can take care of themselves OR we start gassing people when they stop being able to take care of themselves and pay for their own medicine etc.

>I believe that what's going to happen with this tech, is that you can buy a bit more life in small increments

That's a complicated way of saying that everyone will be required to undergo anti-aging therapy regularly if they want to maintain their youth and health. It's like fixing and maintaining cars, really.

We should breed humans that are so mentally disabled that they have no idea what's going on etc. and then do testing on those.

Here >It's about being young and healthy.

>In 2040, over 35% of the GDP of the United States will go to taking care of old people - either we start rejuvenating them so they become young again and can take care of themselves OR we start gassing people when they stop being able to take care of themselves and pay for their own medicine etc.

great, rich people will live forever.

what about the aging of the mind

I hate the face of this bitch. Shes ugly and overrated.

>furthermore will be tested on humans in a few months
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhAHahahahahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHHahahahahaha

>it took twenty years to get gentamicin loaded nails to use in bone repairs oked by the EU
>they still aren't ok'd by the FDA
>that's nothing more than two already well tested pieces put together

But this shit. Next month! lmao. get the fuck out you retarded nigger

Isnt the internet blocked in China?

So?

n

>We should breed humans that are so mentally disabled that they have no idea what's going on etc. and then do testing on those.
But we already have plenty of those. Entire continents even!

Also, consider the fact that people tend to become more conservative as they get older.

Having said that, there is a risk of stagnation.

>In 2040, over 35% of the GDP of the United States will go to taking care of old people

Lol no.

Only satanist jews and their tools will have it. Everyone else will be given a cheaper ineffective version of this just for the illusion of equality. H.G. Wells separation of humanity in two species has already begun

you know why genetic research is so fucking retarded slow? because if i engineer a strain of e.coli to live in your gut and digest lactose for you so you dont shit your pants (which i have done). it would take 90,911 years to get any government on planet earth to OK testing it in humans. Further, it would cost about 6-7B Jew-Dollars to do the necessary "Safety screening".

fuckin' tards

We should really do something about that. Your tourists are bad enough, we don't need you "people" shitting up our pristine internet spaces too.

>muh elite

How to spot a sub-100 IQ ape

Just gonna have to man up and test it on yourselves every time you think you have a breakthrough. Come on, what's the worst that could happen?

Who /Right Wing Android Death squads/ Here?

immortality will never be achieved. the mind won't live that long

live human tests that arn't in the framework of the regulatory agencies are not admissible as evidence to safety/efficacy. otherwise i'd just test shit on chinks.

Haha Rockefeller was too late and Soros too probably
And I'm too poor fug

you still die of cancer eventually ,whats the point

Also, follow up question. Could you develop a bacteria that allows us to digest cellulose? Would it even be worth it from a nutritional and environmental standpoint?

They said it themselves you fucking retard, read the fucking harvard paper

>X will never be achieved

digesting cellulose is very difficult. pick something easier.
cell lines. it's academic at best. this will not work. deal with it frog.

Look at the bright side, at least Soros will still almost assuredly die from something soon. No cheating the reaper!

What's the source

soros has at least another 20 years in him

Do you want to end up like those frail old people in the pic? If not, you support this. And if you don't support this, you are saying "yes, I want to become old and frail, please".

Simple.

>you know why genetic research is so fucking retarded slow?
You mean why it's so fucking retarded slow in the west.
Chinks are going to fly by the western nations in the very near future with this shit, if they haven't done so already.
I have a feeling that West is going to start loosening up in this field very soon, because if they don't, Chinese will dominate the global markets regarding pretty much everything that has anything to do with the human body.
That would absolutely rape the Western markets and I doubt that the big pharma is going to sit idly and let that happen.

>something easier
Drywall? Keratin? Granite?... What would you consider to be in the realm of possibility that we currently just pass?

you will never not be a virgin

shouldn't of made me lol, but it did, and heartily, fuckin' boomers man.

I see no digits on that post. He's as good as dead.

>the eternal boomer

>we're becoming deus ex
i hope that i can get a treatment to give me thermal vision. that would be cool.

right now. desu. i feel that almost nothing is in the realm of possibility. the regulatory bodies have become so huge, bloated, and determined to justify their existence that any advancement faces whats know in our circles as the "Vally of Death".

even trivial things cost billions to get past all the regulatory hurdles. my only hope is china starts saying fuck that noise and lets us push out medical advances at a break-neck pace pushing us forward. or another massive war breaks out..

short of it is europe and america are wastelands for real progress because bureaucracy

Hey retard, you're wrong again, you subhuman piece of shit

Retards everywhere itt

This doesn't reduce mortality rates. Aging or cellular senescence reduces rates of cancer.

If anything this technique will cause more deaths if cancer risk isn't accounted for in treatment.

Why are we importing niggers then? Doesn't sound like europe suffers from overpopulation to me

Because diversity takes the spotlight off the Jew

Honestly what would be the issues in each white country today if not for brown people?

Sounds like a regulatory nightmare. Is it not conceivable though, that there are secret black budget research projects going on that would give Mengele nightmares? Cloning, head transplants, hybrid humans, that sort of thing? I definitely wouldn't put it past China on an ethical level, or the United States on a budgetary and secrecy level. Hell, the Rothschild's could even be up to something, I heard that they were even looking into transferring consciousness into a machine so that the old fuck can still run the world after his body dies.

"We" lol

xd

I already lost my virginity in my teens and despite my best efforts, it hasn't grown back.

its possible i guess. i havent seen any sign of certain scientists being generations ahead of me from a research perspective and we're pretty talkative people amongst peers
whats the point of lying on the internet

Kill niggers.
Problem solved.

Yep, once you take that first dick, you will always just be a receptacle for dumping loads into. At least you can always make a quick buck though.

I don't know why I would lie about my sex life on an anonymous Turkmenistani cotton picking technique forum.

I honestly think this is a bit of a meme in the 21st century, do you know how hard it would be to fully hide some massive scale project like that with modern telecommunications? I'm sure a few are hiding in plain sight with a conspiracy theory label, but there would be nothing gigantic trillion dollar project that wasn't known somehow to the public record.

I don't know why you would be so defensive on a Polynesian puka shell appraisal database, but you should probably just ignore people like us in the future.

>t. aubrey de grey babby