What will you do when Trump gets impeached and executed for being a traitor?

What will you do when Trump gets impeached and executed for being a traitor?

Celebrate the inevitable repeal of Gay marriage when and executive orders overruling Roe V Wade when Pence takes over.

Better question: When we win the 2nd Civil War, how do we remove 150,000,000 libtards from the picture?

Maybe that was his plan all along.
To have a VP that frightens the opposition so much more that they will be willing to stick it out with him through the term.

Resist and commit a mass murder.

haha you idiot. That's not how impeachment works. All of Drumpf's team will be executed and Hillary will take over!!!11

It will be a sad day, since we will lose the funniest president of the United States put in place by Comedy Central (brilliant move btw).

If the president gets removed then the VP takes over. Hilary lost the election and can therefore not become president. If the administration goes of then a new election will be held. And trust me no American wants hillary as president. She is more unpopular than trump

Couldn't Obama technically run again though?

Hasn't he done 2 terms already, that's the max allowed

I always thought that applied to consecutive ones. Same reason Putin took a time-out for Medvedev's term and returned afterwards.

That's been a thing for a while now.

No it's across the board

>What will you do...
Nothing. Trump has already served his purpose to destroy Hillary and fuck Obama and his legacy.

Also, the left is doing our job of undermining big government.

Mission accomplished.

Build a wall around the cities, and let their own Eutopia eat them.

I would assume there would be a civil war in America that might spread to other countries if Trump were murdered.

Then again, I thought there was going to be a civil war no matter who was elected last year, and there wasn't.

Make an official wa all laugh at Sup Forums thread

Americans don't have the balls to do something like that. They're even too pussy to set fire to some government buildings.

Yeah... Sweden, you're sort of in a glass house right now. Probably not a good idea to throw stones.

please spend 30 seconds and google "presidential succession"

there are literally no democrats on that list

fake news

>She is more unpopular than trump
umm, no sweaty. Hillary won the popular vote. Deal with it, Americans want a REAL president

Imagining a potato nigger saying sweety irl is kinda weird

Hes actually reduced the national debt by $60bn since Jan 20th.

Hes doing a good job so far. But he has inheried a mess and there is no way to fix the economy. It will fail. It is a mathematicl certainty

he's too stupid to be a traitor

>A Scandinavian calling someone pussy
Top kek, good try Mohammed

>where rich people make $500,000, spend the first
by the population of 1 state, because about the whole state voted for her. lets have 1 state make the decision for the whole country.

I'll convert to Islam and move to Sweden.

too much Guinness, O'Brian

na m8, its too cozy here. inner city riots is as good as it will ever get unless a nuke goes off