About nationality

I guess everyone can agree on this : someone born in Germany isn't German, a hamster born in a fish tank isn't a fish. This obviously implies someone born in a place but don't have its blood isn't legitimate.

But what do we do about conquered, colonized and invaded places ? Which is questionnable for all Northern and Southern America. What nationality are whites, blacks and latinos born in these two continents ?
What about Turkey ? It wasn't Turkey before, it was Anatolia and Eastern Thrace. What do we do about it ?
Also colonies, like when Algeria was French, my uncle was born in it. Is he French or Algerian ?

Because if we keep using the 'mouse born in stable isn't a horse' argument, we need to know at least what to do with this mess ?

My parents always taught me and my brothers that we are british growing up. I will teach my kids the same. Canada isn't a race or ethnicity.

Not sure how to properly conceptualize this line of thinking for you. But there it is.

>What nationality are whites, blacks and latinos born in these two continents ?
>nationality
Whatever country they have citizenship in.

Ethnically no white is native to South or North America. Europe is the motherland.

No, i think after 3 or 4 centuries white american, australian or south african are legitimate ethnicities like german or french.

take the civic pill it solves all these problems

Take the middle path pill, because civic is shit and ethnic unachievable

>let's just keep doing what we are already doing because it's working so well!
>mass immigration and communism is good for you!

The big question is : What about mongrels? They don't have a state to go back to.

civic nationalism isn't pro mass immigration

The only reason there is discussion about this topic, is that some numbnuts fell in love with nigger grills and some weebs think that white/asian isnt racemixing.

Seriously just fuck off, ethnic nationalism is a straight proven idea and pic related is only 1(one) example!
all civic nationalist countries have problems witch will inevitably occur in multi-culti.

european

it is pro coalburning and oildrilling though.

>hamster born in a fish tank isn't a fish
god stop using this autist logic. a hamster & fish are entirely different species

Ausrotten.

check your family tree.
You are part of the nation you identify yourself with and witch accepts you as theirs.
Further your look and behaivior must be stereotypical to your nationality.

Edgy

Agree, cultural nationalism is a good in-between.

depends on country. our national identity isnt based on ethnicity.

All humans come from Africa, hence you should go back, meat bag.

get real it isn't going to work today

Wouldn it be the best for them to go back to the country where most of their ancestors come from.

They're servants and workers who overstayed their visas.

>Japan

I have blue eyes, pink nipples, pubic hair is light brown, pale skin and lactose tolerant. Pretty much white all around.

But my family has been here for about 150 years, so I lost any Jus Sanguinis claims to Germany, and I consider myself fully brazilian, just not ethnically.

Smartest post in this thread.

How about this, and bear with me for a bit.

Race exists on both a biological and social construct level. Yes there is a biological basis for racial differences, but where that line is drawn is subjective (man made social construct). We could distinguish mongols, koreans, and chinks on a genetic level, or we could pile them up into an oriental category. Neither option is false, both are viable, it's what is willed that comes into existence.

So lets say black conquer some arabs. Those arabs could either be an ethnic province of the negroid empire, or they would intermingle with the negroids and become a completely new race/ethnicity, or they could just get blacked and have their genetic traces mixed into the negroid pool, but with that the host nation would also become permanently tainted with their blood.

To really get it, phylogenetic trees will help.

Also this

have their genetic traces fully washed/mixed into*

OP biggest retatd, typical underage fag.
Germany hasnt existed long either, it was prussian before, polacks and germans lived in same country with few more.
Countries are made up by humans, so when you say im "a fucking fag from france" it means you were born there, meaning you share the culture there. If you go by strict skin colour then youll be like the SJWs.

Before turkey it was ottoman empire, before ottoman byzantine, before byzans roman empire, before roman ancient greeks. Anatolia is the name of the half islamd that turkey is on, its a geographical place not a country you RUCKING COCK RETARD

Is this bait?

>Countries are made up by humans
is this meant to be an argument or something

I think you might be an idiot.
As it seems you are saing that a hamster born in an aquairum is a fish.

If you were born in france it doesnt mean at all that you share the french culture.

Also you disregard genetics completly.