Invalid arguments :

>Muhammad wuz da bedofail
>You wuz opress duh womynz
>Bretty violent religion

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have you ever stuck things up your bum?

I know some mudslime slag and I've shagged her plenty of times but she only does anal. How do I deflower her?

Did you ever try sticking something in your ass?

No

Only western people do that

Sage and Muhammad (pork be upon him) was a pedophile

Have you ever fucked a goat?

Nice joke
why do you keep asking this ? are you gay or something?

Why do you worship a pagan moon god?
Why do you bow every day to a fallen star?

I'm not joking, shitskin. Mudslimes in the west are whores.

Should women be allowed to vote?

nice joke
i dont worship a pagan moon god , i worship allah

i dont bow to a fallen star i bow to mecca because allah commanded me to do so

yeah why not

Kill yourself, larping proxyfag. Everybody knows that muslims lack the IQ to use computers.

Because they are overly emotional, have weak logical thinking abilities, and undermine the countries they gain power in.

t. Turkroach in denial

>invalid arguments

You mean facts you can't defend against

Allah is a pagan moon god - you put crescent moons everywhere
You bow to the kaaba - a meteorite - a fallen star.

He's talking about the Kaaba. It's literally a fucking meteor.

Anyway here goes.

>Why did muslims steal christian god and twisted him in a shitty way?
>Why did Muhammad drink and recommend camel urine?
>Why is inbreeding so prevalent in the Middle East?
>Why hasn't islam contributed anything of value to the world at large since Mongols tore your collective asshole at Baghdad?
>Why is nobody talking about ~100 million nigger slaves you took?
>Why is that if you cut off oil, every single muslim country is beyond shit?

That you bow at all only shows what a fail of a human beeing you are. If it is even adequate to call a mudskime human at all...

wrong
im using one right now
Is this why the west is cucked beyond belief now ?

i think its because western women are whores , here women have self respect

Also i think women should vote because they have equal rights to men , but men and women have different roles in life this is why i think we shouldnt have 100% equality

>implying that there is something wrong with pedophilia, oppressing women, and violence

Then why do so many faggots get tossed off rooftops in Muslim countries?

Do you think all we western white people here deserve to get our heads cut off?

>Is this why the west is cucked beyond belief now ?
That's one of the main causes of it, yes. It could also be something in European genetics that predisposes us to be cucks.

how can you believe in a false religion?

Do Muslims randomly lynch people for shits and giggles or Islam is always fair and hang blasphemous kaffir?
Have you witnessed a lynching?

It is said that the Koran is the absolute truth, the unfiltered word of God, and cannot be improved upon.

I even one part of the Koran can be proven to be false, this throws the unquestionable status of the Koran into dispute. Would you agree?

If so, can you tell the sex of a child before it's born?

Are you a race realist?

Also, do you support eugenics and/or transhumanism?

No , let me tell you why we pout the crescent

Its because when the holy month of ramadan comes the moon is in that state , so we use it

and we bow to the kaaba because it has a rock from paradise , not a fallen star , and we dont worship it , we only head towards it because allah commanded us to do so
we didnt steal "christian god" , there is only one god and it is allah , and jesus was his prophet , the bible got edited so its not a valid religion anymore , jesus is not who you think he is , he is not with you , he is with us
Inbreeding because of arabs

>im faggot ask me anything

why don't you attention whore on reddit?

I want your opinion on the satanic verses and the separation of church and state. Also newfags remember to sage.

I see you have spelled "Mohammed was a pedophile" wrongly, why is this, Mr muslim pedophile?

The crescent was stolen from Constantinopolis.

how does it feel being a part of cancer that is eating the civilized world? do you get off on the idea that west will turn into shitty desert like your home?

It's cultural. Lack of religion + (((influence)))

What is your opinion on circumcision? And are you circumcised?

Answer the rest of my questions famfalam.

Because they deserve it
no
Then convert to islam , it rids you of all kinds of degeneracy
i cant , this is why im muslim
islam never commands people to kill for entertainment
yes you can

I hear Jordan is one of the more stable Levant/muslim nations. Is this true? If so, why?

I recognize you. Islam is violent as fuck, Muhammad was a pedo, but the way you treat women is as it should be, but you fuckers know no limits and take it up to eleven.

Kill yourself.

What did Wahhab do wrong?

Hadith, Volume 57 says that Ayeshas marriage to Muhammad was consummated at age 9.

Can you give me an argument other than trying to tell me puberty was different back then?

How many wifes can I have in Islam?

Do you really believe mohammed flew on a donkey into space?
Or that the earth is flat?

Also why do muslims claim so many false scientific inventions like the golden ratio

This is not true , but are you claiming that even christians are worshipers of a pagan god ?
i dont know how it feels because im not a part of a "cancer" eating the world
yes im circumsized and i support it because it has health benefits

>ITS DEY CULCHA
unz.com/jman/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/

what is the first thing that comes to mind when i say: america

Odds of widespread muslim progression?
>like 'christian' country society not being 'ruled' by christians
>god say wat?
>fuck off
>imma having a beer
>fuck off christian dictator

Do you think 'muslim countries' will transcend religious control of their society in our lifetime?

Islam didnt even exist before christianity and judaism. Your whole religion is based on muhammed making up some lie, just like the mormons. Muhammed was a cult leader.

Is the Jordanian king a good guy?

Is the prophet Mohamed the perfection in islam and every muslim should be like him?

how many hundred goats have you fucked?

>i support it because it has health benefits
That's a lie spread by (((them))). If it had health benefits, natural selection would have gotten rid of foreskins millions of years ago.

How can pre-destination and free will co-exist?

Why does Allah think the sky is held up by pillars and that the sun sets in a muddy part of the ground...and that semen comes from in between the ribcage and spine?

Is Allah doing a massive social experiment (prank) on gullible people?

Why can a Muslim kill 100 people, repent and it's all good...but decide not to believe Allah exists and he'll burn you in hellfire for eternity?

does this shit actually make sense to you?!

>Present me valid arguments except these valid arguments because I can't counter those >:CC
Hmm...
Also good morning neighbour.

What's it like to live in a country named after an NBAer?

Fuck your invalid arguments and fuck your "prophet"

yes its true jordan is a great country compared to other middle eastern countries, but its like saying this shit is the one with the least worse smell
yes i can , Lets say today you go and but a bottle of beer , then tomorrow your country bans it , is it logical for them to punish you for buying the bottle before they banned it ? and by the way back then it was very normal to marry children

>hello ask me anything
>don't ask me these things

Based arabs conquerors

Christianity is the same thing you idiot. By the time the Romans were dealing with them, Christians were pretty much talent-less Jews except it was easier to convert to Christianity.

Sage this fucking thread.

No matter what we bring to the table he'll just say "nuh uh".

>and by the way back then it was very normal to marry children

The "other people did it so I'm justified" argument doesn't work on Prophets.

if i convert, can i keep my dick intact?

Is the concept of abrogation (nasch or something) commom sense for a typical muslim?

got any 6yr old sisters i can marry?

Why do you have zero respect for human life and dignity and send your children to suicide bomb in our buses?

Why are you such savages that promote hatred, bloodlust and glorify murderers?

Why are most of your countries corrupt shitholes filled with ignorant monkeys?

Why are you so fucking with us. Just leave us the fuck alone, we mean no harm to anybody. We just want to defend ourselves and reclaim our ancestral lands.

Why are you trying to conquer the western world for yourselves?

I have a friend who is renting a room in a house owned by a Saudi girl of about 27-30. This young Saudi lady has a 50-year old sister because her mother started having kids at the ripe old age of 12. Thus she has a 26-year-old nephew. Her father (the lad's grandfather) decided it'd be a good idea for the nephew to go and study in Ireland because that way he could keep an eye on her, being a responsible male family member and all.

The aunt and nephew are now in an incestuous sexual relationship.
Say it with me Sup Forums...

NOT.
EVEN.
ONCE.

bump bump bump

What province are you from?

Pretty fat stupid people , evil government

People are sheeps and dont realize their votes dont matter , and the jews control usa
Islam came after judasim and christianity because both were edited , if judasim wasnt edited christianity wouldnt exist and i would be jewish now , same thing for christianity , but islam is different because allah is saving it from any edit or change
no
cucked western slave
yes , but i know what you will say : then you should be pedofile !!!

no its not like that , back then it was different , now you cant do that

So we should be like him and act like him in topics like praying , honesty and doing good deeds and such

Not literally doing everything he did , back then he rode camels , it doesnt mean we should ride camels
Prove to me it doesnt have health benefits
yesterday i went to umm qays and i almost choked a jew to death
are you mad because your country is not actually a real country ?

does it hurt to pee with a circumcision?

I guess they want their children to blend in.

>Why are you trying to conquer the western world for yourselves?

Fuckers in your nation are forcing your problems (your neighbors) onto us. You promote this shit.

Do you know your religion is archaic and had no place in modern society or are you brainwashed by the paedophile false prophet?

at what age will mommy strap you in explosives and send you to germany?

OP Please answer this instead of convienently skipping over it

islam is a desert goat herder religion that worships a warlord who cucked you into bending over all the time in segregated room with only men. You are all subverted by homos whether you like it or not.

is it true that mongols ended the islamic golden age by taking all the goats away?

yes
then the first argument works
i dont

i dont

because of israel and the west

liar , you stole our land like cowards with the help of all of the world and claimed it as yours

we are not , we want to reclaim our land , since the only true god is allah , he created everything so it means muslims should have control over all of earth
Ma'an , living in amman

What's the real reason you hate the Jews? Are Muslims generally more redpilled about the jooz than Western people?

Are you actually aware of the occult origins of Islam?

Also, thoughts on Hitler?

my sides Konstantinos.

How do you feel about Baathism?

no

did you laugh like I did when that Jordanian pilot danced while being burned alive?

How do you feel about refugees in this country?

How does that make you feel muzzie boi?

Tell me about science and islam. Is islam internally anti-science?

>Don't talk about the fact that Muhammad married a 6 year old
Fine, I'll skip that, let's try something else.

So my question is, would you drink water polluted by poop and blood?

"I heard that the people asked the Prophet of Allah: Water is brought for you from the well of Buda’ah. It is a well in which dead dogs, menstrual cloths and excrement of people are thrown. The Messenger of Allah replied: Verily water is pure and is not defiled by anything."
(Sunan Abu Dawud 67)

>Allah created everything
that means
>Allah created Jews.
Even your own "god" is cucking you.

lol nice meme is that yours favella bro?

>we mean no harm to anybody

i hate jews for many reasons , for being untrustworthy bastard , parasites that destroy society wherever they go , filthy backstabbers , liars and deceivers

And they stole palestine too

Hitler was a very great man that wanted the best for his country and did a good job by killing 6 million filthy kikes , but he was pretty crazy and lost a world war while he could have ruled the world

Do you really believe mohammed flew on a donkey into space?
Or that the earth is flat?

Also why do muslims claim so many false scientific inventions like the golden ratio

Let's try this again

Why do you all love black men?

pls stop projecting.

How's your daily jewish cocksucking going on abdul?

Quit LARPing u fucking faggot