Intel is now run by a nigger

newsroom.intel.com/news-releases/intel-appoints-chief-strategy-officer/

Intel Corporation today announced the appointment of Aicha S. Evans as chief strategy officer, effective immediately. She will be responsible for driving Intel’s long-term strategy to transform from a PC-centric company to a data-centric company, as well as leading rapid decision making and company-wide execution of the strategy.

>Most recently, she was the general manager of the Communication and Devices Group.
>Aicha is an industry visionary

AKA the person that handed the mobile chipset market to ARM.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.intel.com/csr/2017/02/annual-report-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=_xwZqXGdzHw
youtube.com/watch?v=TjrUZRHndf8
youtube.com/watch?v=jlWp32BS2QI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Intel Corporation today announced the appointment of Aicha S. Evans as chief strategy officer, effective immediately. She will be responsible for driving Intel’s long-term strategy to transform from a PC-centric company to a data-centric company, as well as leading rapid decision making and company-wide execution of the strategy.

AMD when?

Better by me an intel proc on the old tooling before this bitch gets a hold of it.

Because women CEO's worked so well for Yahoo and HP.

RIP Intel.
You just know she is going to fuck it up.

AMD APU masterrace, reporting in.

Every CPU i have ever purchased has been an AMERICAN microdevice...

Because *FUCK INTEL*

>nigger
>long term thinking

fucking kek. Selling my intel stock on Monday.

Rip Intel

pic IOW blogs.intel.com/csr/2017/02/annual-report-2016/

I think I should look up how to short stocks.
Now if AMD get a white male in charge they'll be in business.

this is top tier insider info.
now is the time to pull those old intel stocks,
cash them, and buy amd

no sjw-tard company has a future

so we are basically given the choice of having our pcs powered by a chink or a nigger?

because it doesnt matter - they will still continue to make tiny ass fucking transistor arrays

Isn't AMD full of Asians?

This

"No sheboons here" should be a the focal point of AMD marketing.

Intel is a short.

>Intel’s long-term strategy to transform from a PC-centric company to a data-centric company
wtf

Intel is trying to abandon their core business to pursue... """data"""? Get ready, in a few years everyone's going to have AMD processors in their gaming rigs.

F

>Aicha

Intel hired AiAi to run their company. Sales literally rolling off stage into the endless abyss.

Our Asians. Fucking ethnostate eurofags will never understand.

>Who is Lisa Su.

Still, a much more respectable physiognomy. Aicha looks like the nigger that wiped her ass with the flag.

Chinks will spy on me to bleed all my money from me. SJWs will spy on me to determine if I'm gulag material.

Better go with AMD I guess.

>Lisa Su
Now that's a masculine woman, a real worker. Good for leading men out to battle. I don't know how looking that good translates to stock prices?

>pic IOW blogs.intel.com/csr/2017/02/annual-report-2016/

"Intel is evolving, and diversity and inclusion are among the most important forces driving that evolution and reinvention"

So, making good CPU's isn't the most important driving force in Intel's business model?

Fucking CIA, I swear.... they work for Israel, and not the USA.

one can only hope

but the bad thing about this is they will cry MUH RAYCISM - even if she herself burns down the whole intel headquarters to the ground on videotape. if she fails, they will cry RAYCISUM

April Fools!!!

Old Intel pulling our legs. They would never throwaway the company to pull a kike agenda SJW move like had the companies future to a sheboon just to make faggots happy!!!

Silly old Intel being a bunch of jokesters!!!

Time to start shorting the shit outta Intel

Maybe the processors will be able to run faster now.

But I guess since Israel ALSO uses the Intel CPU's, because muh sheckels...

They'd probably be simple as fuck to hack.

>inb4 AMD stock surges on exports to Israel tomorrow.

the 1700 is an absolute steal if yyou get a motherboard that supports 3000mhz+ RAM

First board meeting:

So..so..what you sayin is.. Ise stratemegizing n'shiiet? "Well, you see.." Nah nigga! I mean onna realz?! "Yes, you see we need to move from.." Lawdy lawds! das right whitey Ise in charge of dis biatch now! how ya'll feels workin fo ME? "About the dataset Ms. Evans.." WOOOHHAA HOL UP DEYAH WHITE BOY YOU TALKIN TO A SRATEMEGIZER NOW! "Y-yes Ms. Evans but we need to,," Get me a coffee, boy! Oh did I say that? HAHAHAHA HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW WHITEY? "This is highly unusual Ms. Evans." DA ONLY UNRUZUAL IS MY BLACK ASS UP IN DIS MUFUGGA.. WEEEHHEEEEE..*nigger dances around table"

That's it. I'm going full ryzen for my next pc.

Confidence. Don't assume investors are smart as a lot are stupid.

WE

can amd processors run with nvidia graphics cards sorry im a retarded faggot

Yes.

hopefully she can do to intel what marissa mayer did to AOL

Go to for all of your tech support needs.

WUZ

INTEL

>its a thread about fucking processors and i cant ask a fuckin question

fucking fake ass new zealand faux-aussie cunt ass fucking fuckface fuck fuck fuck cunt cnt cunt cunt cunt

>transform from a PC-centric company

Of course they are a PC centric company they hired black woman as their CSO.

It will be like McDonalds which got a nig CEO who fucked up big time and had to be replaced in record time

Chips will always be their core business, it's just that they want to go balls out on Internet-of-things & cloud computing.

AMD/CPU + Nvidia/GPU is an uncommon combo but it definitely works.

look up CEO
obama is worst president ever

Is this real

Is this real

Is this real

>*smacks lips*
>"Listen up y´all: We gon make computahs more easy, noiamsayin? "
>"People inna hood dunno how to put a putah togedda. Gon be as easy as Lego."
>"Niggas love dem Legos."
>*Drinks drank*
>"And da processa needs to be tougher, namean? "
>"Like bulletproof and shit..gon be able to take a bullet innahood"
>*eats watermelon*
>*we gots to figure out how to keep niggas from stealing yo shit"
>*beats kid in public*
>*Cos errbody innahood wanna steal your expensive-ass compudda"
>*dies of genetic heart-disease*

LMAO
youtube.com/watch?v=_xwZqXGdzHw
youtube.com/watch?v=TjrUZRHndf8

is this real

B-but I was trying to help you burger.

;_;

America was being run by a Negro just a little while ago.

Thinking of getting a 1700 and an Asus Crosshair VI Hero, what do you guys think?

>it gets better

with predictable disastrous results

nicer

is that picture an actual picture can I get link for that tweet or are you actually just making me see shit that isn't real please respond

I dont care about nigger. I care about them making it SaaS, wich is basically PRISM.

We all should look into migrating to ARM.

>that's bullshit but i believe it.png

To her credit, she is pretty light-skinned.

So maybe she was selected because she was smart, as opposed to affirmative action.

it's fake m8

Fantastic. Heres what's going to happen folks.

She got in on the cunt and nigger ticket. She will have absofuckinglutly terrible ideas, intel will listen to every single one of them.

The company will take a massive hit (See marissa mayer) aaaaaaaaand that's another industrial powerhouse taken down. Just in time for Chinas ascension. Whatafuckinsurprise.

m8t she looks like she's gonna spot a Tokoloshe and run for the hills at any moment.

>Work in recruitment
>Worth with Intel
>They literally tell us that they will hire any semi-competent female engineer that we send
>Over a doubly good male engineer

dunno, but I know Intel is, Worked there, miserable place full of H1B workers who don't know shit but think they should run the place. All the while they are stealing our secrets and bringing back home to China, Korea, and India.

It is like we have lost a war and the are just dividing up pieces of our country.

Hope Trump does something about this, its a much bigger issue than the Mexicans. At least with Mexican immigrants we aren't loosing technological secrets that give us an edge.

I've seen that nigger's facebook before it was deleted. The pic is real but it's not that person and the tweet is fake.

I guess you need to...

youtube.com/watch?v=jlWp32BS2QI

The fire Ryzen, brother

Please tell me this is an April fools day joke.

Kek.

Welp, looks like it's time to buy AMD stock.

You could just short the hell out of Intel. But maybe this person is just a PR figurehead without any real power.

this is just like google and microsoft being handed over to poo in the loos. its all done after the company peaks

intel failed to produce 10 nm chips. some company in tiawan did it. it wasnt even amd that managed it instead though amd is producing 14 nm chips just like intel now

>10 nm
Since around 2013, feature sizes have just been marketing tricks. Each fab has different defintions, making it worthless.

HAHAHAHAHAhahaHHAHAHA...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH LAWD WHO WANT DEM CHIPS

You aren't laughing inside though.

Does that make my i3 worthless?
I have it paired with a Titan X, Titan X isn't intel is it?

Fuck!
I just bought a 7th gen i5...

>Welp, looks like it's time to buy AMD stock.

Said the Intel CEO, nervously.

Meanwhile, in Intel R&D

>black
>female
>dealing with technology
What a pathetic joke.

what did she mean by this? and why did she retweet herself?

Sell, sell, sell then short, short, short.

RIP intel.

Ayo WE *smacks lips* WE WUZ TECHMOLOLOGIES N SHIET NIGGUH *adjusts weave*

infinite karma exploit

(((they))) don't really talk about Karma i don't think

>image

whoa,,,,, that is deep,,,, its like work is like,,,, a trap and stuff,,,,, and will prety much kill you,,,,

That's fucking awful.
Nvidia is cancer. Intel run by a nigger.

What the fuck is going on?

Why would any 500 company do this after seeing what happened at Yahoo with the Jewess?

She probably agreed to work for fried chicken

This is some scary shit.

>data-centric
This says it all