MIKE MIKE CUT HIM OFF CUT HIS MIC MIKE

MIKE MIKE CUT HIM OFF CUT HIS MIC MIKE

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EUTQSoMy04w
cdn.media.freedomainradio.com/feed/books/UPB/Universally_Preferable_Behaviour_UPB_by_Stefan_Molyneux_PDF.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did this actually ever happen during one of his shows?

not an argument
no

stefbot spotted

yes, several times

Stefan = kike

Reminder that ANYONE on youtube or ANY """radio""" show you see on Sup Forums just dont bother its trash you're ruining your mind

MIKE CUT HIM OFF
CUT HIM--.
*sighs with a smug smile*

Post link then

Not that I'm aware of.

He has a habit of abruptly ending calls from the more irritating/challenging callers, but that's his prerogative.

He gave one poor lad some egotistical shit a few weeks ago (seriously cringe) and this meme started soon after.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EUTQSoMy04w

What the fuck??

He's still the best philosopher on youtube, but you can bet your ass that I'm not going to send him a dollar.

>philosopher

>Philosopher
>stefan
Pick one

ONE
FUCKING
DOLLAR

Whaddyahmean? It's entry-level as fuck.

sort your mommy issues out, Stefan

he's a political commentator, not a philosopher. he's never said anything remotely philosophical.

That so much is true. Styx and Stefan own politics on YouTube!!!!

he written entire books on it actually

cdn.media.freedomainradio.com/feed/books/UPB/Universally_Preferable_Behaviour_UPB_by_Stefan_Molyneux_PDF.pdf

He used to do philosophy, I agree that these days in practice he is more of a political commentator than anything else

Wtf

Have you ever spent the time to read this book? There's a reason he has to resort to self-publishing.

>He gave one poor lad some egotistical shit a few weeks ago (seriously cringe) and this meme started soon after.

Got a link m80?

what a fucking cult psycho

Who actually is Mike and why is he living in a cuckshed?

You're violating the NAP if you don't send him cash.

Happens once a month, some retard calls in and doesn't know how to argue for the sake of arguing, they usually argue for the sake of pushing moly into their beliefs (some drug guy kept telling him about other dimensions when you trip on DMT/LSD and would not drop it until moly said it was true.) Moly's ego is too big to handle these attacks so he tells them to adhere to his system if not he kicks them out. Don't get me wrong, the drama draws in a lot of views (this thread for example)

But he explicitly says that he's "doing philosophy" and compares himself to Socrates tho?

>Happens once a month, some retard calls in and doesn't know how to argue for the sake of arguing
He brings them in intentionally, they get plenty of callers and Stef and Mike always try to find the most emotionally needy ones they can tell will be easiest to destroy and then build back up in Stef's image. This is literally basic textbook level argument stuff, he continually props himself up by picking off the lowest hanging fruit, blasting him to the verge of tears, and then pulling him back and turning him into a rapt follower.

I've listened to a good amount of the call-in shows (Fritz one included) and I'm aware that he occasionally cuts people off for whatever reason.
I've never actually seen him call for Mike though.

Bump. More people need to see his insanity.

>Be Stefan
>Run A Almost Cult Like Radio Show
>Proceeds To Say the best thing his mother did for him was not fucking kill her
>then tells physicists to get "a real job"
>Exploits his wifes clients
>then you guys think hes a philosopher?
>Theres no wonder why jews are so high ranking. Thats the way it should be.
>ok stefan ^^^