Ex-Muslim hiding in plain sight, ask me anything

ex-Muslim hiding in plain sight, ask me anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMMsKicQSn8
youtube.com/watch?v=__sukFZPOxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you turned to the Lord Jesus Christ the Messiah ?

When do you plan on returning to whatever shithole country you are from to face penance (see: beheading) for turning away from the one and only God Allah and his Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him)?

jesus is a cool guy I wouldn't mind being his mate

What made you leave it?

I'm from the land of Eng mate.

awesome picture lol (I'm gay)

oh and btw the two guys look hot af

do you have any insight into reform of the Qur'an or even Wahhabism?

Is that why you abandoned your religion because it wasn't compatible with your sexual beliefs and everyone around you would probably feel no qualms about throwing you from a tall building for having them?

the quran contradicts reality and itself in many places

Islam's success is purely down to indoctrination and post-hoc interpretations

Hallelujah hopefully you have a Vision of Him.

youtube.com/watch?v=NMMsKicQSn8

Does your house smell of curry? Be honest.

Is it true you are allowed to lie cheat etc in business dealings? With non Muslims or just everyone?

I Always wondered if muslims really believe in the flying donkey and also why they can't agree if the earth is flat or not because its contradicted in the Koran. Also I never understood why they act like there have been so many scientific discoveries in that book while they were discovered years before. EG the golden ratio was discovered in Greece 555 bc.

>Tfw I'm white but growing up my home always smelled of curry because my mother fell in love with Indian cuisine and cooked it all the time

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much of an ethnic odor do you have? Do you notice people holding their breath around you? Do you wipe with your hand?

Those Contradictions are explained when you inject The New and Old Testaments.

I think this may interest you.
youtube.com/watch?v=__sukFZPOxc

Are you Bosnian or Chechen?

Islam will be very hard to reform

any other day of the week moderates hate wahabis and vice versa. Moderates dont know shit about Islam and barely pray...but when islam gets criticised or mocked the moderates get their panties in a twist and start going apeshit alongside the wahabis

its purely a cultural/tribal reaction, not an ideological one if you get what im saying, and for that reason Islam will take time to reform

there is hope in ahmadis and sufi types though, they're very liberal and change their beliefs every hour based on what gives them a spiritual boner

it does sometimes but my mom is a clean freak we have like 30 different types of air freshener

Would you marry a muslim girl?

What do you think about jews?

Where are the secular historians of Islam?

Is that haram? Also please answer my question a about business dealing. I didn't mean to be rude.

Jesus that's one crazy broad. Who's taking the picture?

Why did you leave the religion of peace and tolerance

good question

Muslims that aren't that religious will lie/steal anyway because they dont really have any moral grounding

those that are fairly religious will believe that you should be Honest and decent to everyone (be good to your neighbour etc)

and at the top end where you have pious people, they will be the ones that will deceive and lie as part of their "us vs kuffar bastards" agenda...because they know the religious scripture

Islam is a mixed bag because it started off decent but turned into an oppressive religion once it got enough resourses...the problem is that 99% of muslim imaams/clerics dont preach from the latter half of the religion because its so violent. only those who study the scripture will see it

muslims will believe any thing that makes islam look good, no matter how batshit crazy that particular thing is

they will contradict themselves in the same sentence and justify it by saying "the shaitaan is deceiving me" or "this is a test of faith from allah"

>On a scale of 1 to 10 how much of an ethnic odor do you have? Do you notice people holding their breath around you? Do you wipe with your hand?

I am very clean fuck off

im a light skinned paki..i pass for Italian a lot

I don't see it being reformed at all at the rate we're going. The cognitive dissonance we see through PC culture in the Western world is astounding.

The future seems somewhat bleak as more and more countries bring in motions and laws which prevent criticism of the ideology.

nah could never marry a Muslim. ..too boring and indoctrinated

Do you know any other ex-muslims? Does your family know that you don't believe in islam? If they do, what was their reaction?

>I am very clean fuck off

I.. I wash my hand after w-wiping. Plz believe me guys.

secularism and islam don't work, at all

you give Muslims a hand and they'll take your arm

Jeez is there no serious people concerned with the greater good a muslim or ex muslim can look up to?

Secular dudes maybe Nasser Ataturk? Or were they only out for power ?

I do speak to a few ex- muslims anonymously

if my family found out I'd get disowned and thrown out lol, I should be financially independent in a couple months so just holding out until then

I live in such a paki area, word would get around and I'd end up stabbed or killed.

Its nice to hear that not all muslims are braindead.

the statistics for converts leaving islam are looking pretty good

the rate of growth of islam is also declining iirc

science/truth should win but it'll take ages

That's rough, take care buddy.

Thought of another one, do you ever hear about muslims questioning their faith? Is that something you could talk about among friends/family or is it extremely haram?

thanks thats very nice of ya

imaams say that you should keep your doubts to yourself in case they spread to other people and that you should "pray the gay away"

and if you still get doubts then talk to a knowledgeable muslim aaand well if you still have doubts its just satan whispering in your ear and god is testing you

>ex-muslim

so, did they ask for the wives back?

Other exmuslim here. I want to have hope that my country will one day let go of this bullshit ideology and return to its former glory from millenia ago, but every I lose this hope bit by bit.

It will be fine lad the more violence those extremists pull off the more people get disgusted by it. Believe it or not most people are actually normal people who want a peaceful life and fuck a hot wife.

kek

thank fuck I didn't marry

problem is a lot of people are converting into Islam.

Are you happy that you left or would you rather have stayed muslim if you "could"?

Thanks for answering btw. Always been interested in hearing ex-muslims' thoughts on islam.

I think the breeding is the main source of new Muslims

and converts are staying muslim for less and less amounts of time due to the internet

happy af that I left

I do tonnes of haraam (fun) shit

on a serious note, I feel like a weight has been lifted off my chest

oh so your a ex muslim
what you gonna do to those prayer beads when this is all over
oh your gonna burn em
well see we dont take to kindly to that

That's great for you, I can imagine it's a relief. And hell in some other ways.

What kind of haram shit do you do?

>BASED ATHEIST SANDNIGGER
When do you plan to go back to whatever shitskin sandnigger country you came from

I didn't realise Jake Gyllenhaal was from Iran.

I've prayed whilst using beads of a totally different nature