Why is the left so disgusting in their debate tactics?

Why is the left so disgusting in their debate tactics?

>Get into a debate/argument
>Don't make actual arguments, just ad hominems or insults
>twist the other person's positions
>try to get others to see you're debating/arguing to get back up like in pic related

I tell one guy that White Nationalism isn't inherently racist and now I'm being bombarded by all sorts of leftists on twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sL3SQyK7H5E
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because children can't argue correctly

your first mistake was expecting rational discussion on the internet.

The idea of a secret club where you're not invited hurts peoples feelings. Tim might have a shitskin friends or gf. Tim might even have some black DNA. Tim might be Jewish.

Literally always happens. If they had logical arguments, they wouldn't be leftists.

The so called smart liberals are either the Jewish puppet masters or the highly indoctrinated university students.

[Bullshit Statement]
This is not up for debate.

Hey friend. Just because they are loud and hang up on you doesn't mean they are right.
It also doesn't mean there's not a ton of people like you who think like you, but they always gang up on you.

Now in this situation he's calling you stupid so u think you may now call him an asshole and also stupid for throwing the first insult. Pls do, he doesn't deserve your time and you should tell him he's beneath you. Claim the moral high ground

>leftists seriously believe immigration is a charity and a lifeline for the outside world
>leftists seriously believe if you close the borders all the brown people will die

Do not forget. Leftist do not have the ability to comprehend words. If they did, they wouldn't use the tactics they currently use. Instead, use this cartoon or others like it. Of course, leftist are also close minded so do not expect to get them to change their mind.

Your Comic would be perfect if it had had countries names on the right comic like: Norway, Germany Sweden, France, Spain etc.

literally every argument the left makes on race is based on the assumption that browns are inferior

>white people tend not to hire people with black sounding names

So what, why can't blacks create their own jobs? White people aren't relying on black people for jobs. If there was a study that found that black employers hired less people with white sounding names literally no one would care

>building a wall hurts mexico

So by making sure that mexicans have to live in their own country means that they'll suffer? Are they really that uncivilized? If mexico build a wall on it's boarder no one would care.

Dont feel bad. These are the same people who argue communism is a good thing and never tried before. That, is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

Because the "media" and shit leftists read make the actual arguments that the other side presents seem completely false, and therefore they feel no need to argue.

Communists armed with alinsky tactics, that's all

Not my comic. I just like this one a lot because it uses logic and isn't something that would get instantly reported on sjw safe spaces.

They've stopped responding completely now
The argument basically went

>"Ethnic Nationalism is racist"
>No it isn't
>"Well it doesn't solve all problems"
>I never said it did
>"You're not looking at other factors"
>Yeah because they have nothing to do with Ethnic Nationalism

Never once admitted defeat though, they just keep jumping from subject to subject

Because that's all you have when arguing from an irrational viewpoint, ad hominems, strawmen and insults. Lastly they will just refuse to debate or censor you.

Ben Shapiro is a smart little fucker. I know most of Sup Forums act like niggers when discussing right wing youtubers but check out his speech on debating leftists.

youtube.com/watch?v=sL3SQyK7H5E

It's the conformity. Also social acceptance. Normies don't care about the truth.

You could have asked them why they don't believe that brown people can be successful unless it's through the altruism of white people. Brown people aren't children, right? They're full-grown adults too. They should be able to live without lefty condescension (though maybe fancy it up from brown by naming specific brown places like India, which will of course be a super-power in 2030 youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM )

>social acceptance.
I never cared about it and told people about that
now my entire network of people is aware of the jews

from what i see they have no arguments, they just repeat what the media says like parrots, is a hopeless brainwash

in case you say something opposing their views it ends with "why nobody says that in tv then ? checkmate" or "but muh feelings"

Actually that's right, white nationalism is kkk style dumb racial hatred, ethnationalism is the belief that all ethnicities are entitled to a homeland

They're retarded don't even try arguing with them. The logical and reasoning part of their brain is damaged.

It literally is, they did a study, if I find it I'll link

This. Also,
>katanas on your fireplace
Fuckin weeb

You do it one by one or against the group? Because the latter won't really work.

They will be more afraid what other will think. But depends on people.