Why are Europeans being faggots about Brexit?

You should want to see the EU burn as much as us. I include Germany in that. You don't control shit: the Kalergists do and they hate you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sofia
bmfsfj.de/blob/75090/7a1ebb08b6be4f49607ad3bdbefda302/geburten-und-geburtenverhalten-in-d-data.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brexit will not solve 3rd world immigration. It didn't do anything except give a middle finger to Germany.

>the UK has a problem with poles and other white europeans
>doesn't have a problem with rapist curryniggers and headchopping mudslimes

really made me think

Germany invited millions of ticking time bombs, demographically and literally. Brexit means they'll no longer be able to come here once they're given EU passports. Sorting out one problem doesn't mean you can't solve another.

This. For a real british nationalist check out Jonathan Bowden.

You will always be inferior to Germany.

Except it didn't. Your goverment did and will continue to do so. Brexit stopped white immigration and now you're royally fucked.

>it didn't do anything except give a middle finger to germany
That's a start, though.

Same reason why most Euros resent us, they are secretly jealous. They secretly want their own Trump/Brexit but know it's not going to happen so all they can do is smugly call us morons.

This so fucking much

Yes it will you ponce
It allows us to set our own immigration policy, which includes much tougher checks to get in
I honestly don't mind a few poos if they contribute, at least hindus don't murder people

>Hurr durr solving one problem means you don't care about another problem

Why should we welcome Poles anyway? They don't respect us and are ungrateful, pro-EU criminals. Pic related.

They are non-europeans and have no place in any european nation imo.

>You will always be inferior to a country that has never won a war

Wew

t. Ahmed

Have you ever tried to split up with an old, washed up, poor sense of humor, shitty attitude having german? Well, I have. And they do not take it lightly.

>implying Poles and Bulgarians are white

Thi's.

This. I hate this continental attitude. Fuck them. They deserve the EU.

Europeans are the petty, effeminate, resentful women of countries.

It's the beginning of the end of the European Union. It's good, I'm happy for you and really looking forward to trading with you based on a fair bilateral trade agreement.

>implying you aren't a jewish shill
Have you looked at London demographics?

Americans are mullato mongrels that only want whats worst for Europe.

I agree but what can we do
Globalism has fucked that

>The multicultural shithole was the only strongly pro-EU city in England

Makes me think.

Don't forget, you're here forever.

German domination of the EU means it has conquered without war, and signing up to the EU is signing up to the Fourth Reich. Germany is at the geographic heart of the EU. It is also at least for the next two decades likely to remain the continent’s largest economy and most populous country.
Ask the Greeks if you think I exaggerate: Germany runs Europe without firing a shot. It forces far weaker partners to stay in a currency zone that is crippling them, and uses its economic muscle to dictate immigration and other key policies.
We have learned our lessons and today we focus on destroying europe again with our influence and economic power.
What did you expect?
A friendly germany? A germany that got no influence anymore? On nothing?
Great products with the stamp "made in germany" are superior to your inferior products.
We hold europe, if germany gets destroyed it will influence all other states around the world. We won this war.
What our soldiers couldn't achieve is what our ruthless economics achieved.
Destroying germany means destroying every other state in europe immediately and others in the longer run.

What do you mean? Are you talking about here or irl? The average person is a mouth-breathing retard who will never amount to much, that's just how it has always been.

Oldest ally!
Don't forget about us now ya hear??!

Looks like all those Gott straffe England's came true

Oh England, you are so proud of do not understand nothing than alcohol a foreign cheap beer parties.

>tfw you spend the whole day in the pub with Nige celebrating the triggering of Article 50
>you both stumble towards the taxi rank, rather worse for wear
>back to Nige's for more beer
>he's regaling you in the back of the black cab with the details of Woolf getting knocked out
>you arrive at his London flat
>bursting for a piss, you head to the toilet first
>unbutton your fly about to urinate and you realise Nigel is standing in the doorway
>"Nige, what are you..."
>he bounds across the room in two steps and suddenly his tongue is in your mouth,tasting of bitter and roll-ups
>he pulls away and cackles loudly
>you recoil in stunned silence
>he drops to his knees in front of you
>"Here we go old boy, HERE WE GO" and like that, your penis is in his mouth, your heterosexuality gone
>involuntarily you start pissing
>you look on, horrified, as your yellow urine floods Nige's mouth, spilling from the sides and splashing onto the expensively tiled floor
>he pulls away for a moment, the piss soaking his tie knot and lapels
>"Do you know, I'm so greedy for piss..."
>he opens his mouth again and engulfs your still urinating member
>you start to cry
>he speaks, looking up at you, your penis still in his mouth
>"You're not laughing now, are you?"

For the bantz desu

Europe shall burn. All states shall burn.

Irl and here. I lived in Europe during the referendum and the reaction redpilled me on our supposed 'brothers'.

Europeans hate freedom which explains why they hate the UK and the US. Fuck Europe (apart from Portugal you're ok).

>ancap
jewish puppet.

Germans are completely pussified. They send us money and let us cuck them with our lower corporation tax rates.

They want a friendly and democratic eu and they mean it. All their alpha males died. Caring and sharing women are in charge there now.

Speak English, Moor.

While I support Brexit and the destruction of the EU ...

It's not like the EU forced the Brits to take in all the Paki shitskin scum. You did this to yourself.

So: Don't be surprised if Brexit won't solve all your sandnigger problems. It's dangerous to rest on your laurels now. You still have a leftist cunt government to overthrow.

>Europeans hate freedom
The hate you have for the rest of Europe is pretty strange. It doesn't matter though, brexit will not fix 3rd world immigration.

I guess because EU is going to be a "necessary" step eventually, it had its problems which could be solved anyway, but inviting shitskins really was too bad of an idea not to quit, id quit too, but there are issues................

They want gibs. Honestly I'm prey every day for Europe

Poland's view to eu is changing each time Alot of them are educated on it. Because you just get the shit poles who are dole bludgers and every country has them England has poles, Brit's in some areas and mudslimes. But you also get the hard working poles that work hard for the money. Poland is awakening to the eu since 2 years now, it's just in Poland they have a really bad problem with main stream media which blinds them. But people realise there friends, families are leaving and Poland's some of their best workers leave, so they realise this and are talking about the eu and dealing with it.
Here in Melbourne with have abos in the minority, Aussie's, kiwis and sudos who are ruining it here.

No-one has said Brexit will solve everything. But it solves half the problem.

Besides, nothing, NOTHING, is more important than self government.

Europe hates freedom because they are afraid of going back to war if the people are able to choose their own destiny. That's the way I see it at least.

Is it good? No not really but I see where they're coming from.

re: "Foreign Prisoner Population in British Jails"

Isn't that a little skewed? I mean aren't Pakis and other Shitskins regarded "British Citizens" and thus don't show up on this chart at all?

>half the problem
The only problem is your goverment allowed white people to be displaced in their own ancestral lands and no referendum will fix that.

No, Pakis are included on that graph as well.

Sup Forums really needs to get over the fact Poland didn't send their best to us which why we have issues with them.

Can someone me explain why brits are so surprised that actions have consequences?

Now we have one traitorous government instead of two. That's a start.

>Bulgar
>50% Muslim/ 50% Slav slave race

We only want England to burn first.

What does that even mean?

We left a multicultural Kalergi shithole and 'white nationalists' are unhappy about it on here? Wtf is wrong with Europeans?

Didnt nigel want to stop east EU immigration and increase indian and paki one

dass

You're a third world shithole who we bully. Same for your retarded sons like Argentina.

>german turk 3rd generation
>posts some made up shit
>our capital has 0.4% muslim population
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sofia

>Why are Europeans being faggots about Brexit?
Are they though? Don't forget you're a European as well by the way.

I love british cockyness, never change, Charles. Brexit was the right choice for long term.

They want people from the commonwealth. Since Canada and Australia won't move to the UK for lower wages that leaves Africa and Pakistan.

We'll see.

The best we can do is send a fake god resurrected to Muslim lands and make them believe in what we believe

It will solve it for us, get kek'd friend

I support Brexit.

Brexiters:
>oi old chaps we stay in EU but under the condition that you allows to have apartheid in which Poles and other European minorities are second class citizens, because muh Empire
>what do you mean we are unreasonable

The beginning of your post is a fact, Germany is waging an economic war in Europe and the EU is indeed nothing but a fourth reich. Where you are wrong is the quality of your products, which are not any better than any third world country, but that you're in a position to push upon all European countries thanks to the EU. Where you are also wrong is what would happen without the EU : Germany would die, while other countries would thrive. You desperately need us to sell your overhyped and overpriced products, while we don't actually need any of your products.

What are you even talking about

The EU is a bucket of crabs.

Nope, Poles have the same crime rate as native British citizens.

These threads are just fucking pathetic
Tell me, if Europe was a Project to wipe out the White Europeans, then why did they spend Billions upon Billions on researching and combatting the declining Birthrates ?
bmfsfj.de/blob/75090/7a1ebb08b6be4f49607ad3bdbefda302/geburten-und-geburtenverhalten-in-d-data.pdf
here the example for Germany
and while you mongrels on These threads posted your 4-year old memes on declining birthrates, they actually managed to pull off stabilizing the birthrates into a positive trend.

Inb4 "but why White wymins dont Pop out Babys like crazy"
because it is a fucking longterm Problem

Got a redpill for you morons, those "EU-Bastards" did a lot more to stop White Genocide than you ever could

Oh we sent the literal scum of the nation there m8. Since the great migration beginning in like 2007 Poland itself became safer than it has ever been before. I'm actually quite glad the bydlo fucked off to the islands.

Having that said, most of these statistics are raw numbers, you have to adjust it to the fact that there is over a milion of us living in the UK, so obviously there will by more criminals. I think I saw a graph on this board one day that had the percentage of crime per 1000 people where we didn't even make the top10.

Pay NATO Debnts Kraut Faggot

This is painfully true I don't know what those brexiteers were thinking they would get a better deal by leaving.

>reading the art of the deal by the donald

Whole Brexit talks with EU were basically demanding that British EU citizens would have more rights than other EU citizens, particularly those from Central and Eastern Europe.
Basically UK wanted to limit the freedom of movement and capital for EU citizens from Central and Eastern Europe, while EU citizens from UK were to have their rights untouched.
Basically an apartheid system in which some citizens would have less rights based on their ethnicity.

It's pretty good as long as you don't have ambitions to be a powerful country. They send money and euro girls and nothing else. Only cuck nations want manufacturing and the Muslim slave labour that goes along with that.

You want to maintain the benefits of EU without have to respect the regulations and you wonder why the members are a bit hostile to this idea.
Also, why nationalists should be happy about a foreign country which is trying to get better deals at their expense?

What's the matter Pawelku, trying to cozy up to Brit because your 19 year old mind is filled with MTV pro-Western propaganda.
Polish crime rate in UK is basically on the same level as the one by UK citizens. Also around 40% of Polish emigrants have higher education.
It is simply a fact that Poland had atrocious rate of unemployment in 2004, around 20%

You have put all of Europe in a corner. They have no choice but to give you harsh terms or the EU collapses. Giving you harsh terms is preferable.

I literally want to murder brits because of brexit. My hate for americans doesnt even come close.

Polish crime rate in UK is 0,09%, British crime rate is 0,07%. Not a big difference.

>Implying the collapse of the EU is bad

Shut up pro-EU leprechaun

Take a trip to London and your anger will be replaced with pity.

>foreign nationals

So how does it count for pakis with a british passport?

You're not even white. You don't get a say on this.

Because they are too afraid to do the same.

Fantastic projections friend, you forgot to add that I probably voted for Civic Platform too.

Did you actually read my post? I literally said that our crime rates are far lower than it would seem. And higher education doesn't mean shit, everyone has it here and since I'm guessing you're Polish as well you know it damn well.

The last time Europe punished a fellow country with punitive measures because they were salty cunts were out so well for us all

>Irish
>White

Did you know that the Romans had black legionaries and that means that Africans were British long before most white brits and the oldest Koran was found in Britain recently?

This is what they are teaching your children now. The UK is over.

>pro-EU leprechaun
aha Eire BTFO

Most EU citizens are on your side.

It's only our politicians who are being faggots, not the people.

Its complicated.
Europe, as it was imagined by DeGaulle and Adenhauer, has tremendous potential.
Alas it got hi-jacked by mercantilists (with much support from the US and their UK proxy), which were in turn replaced by globo scumbags when mercantilists experienced their internal split (with the prevailing faction merging with globos)

>want to join EU while historically hating union of other european countries
>ask special treatment
>only see EU as a big free market
>push for the expansion of the EU toward east
>against every attempt to change EU instution because "muh federation"
>EU turn into technocratic mess in consequence
>complain because EU is technocratic mess
>decide to leave EU because hard working poles seems to be a bigger problem than serial rapist Paki.
good ridance

This

No one has any symphaty for shitskin enablers

We'll never forget you best Iberian. As a sidenot, my local pharmacist is a hot Portuguese woman, so feel free to send more.

accepting UK to join was a mistake in the first place

It's only krauts that are butthurt

That's just how the world works.

I could migrate to pretty much any 3rd world country I want and they would welcome me with open arms.
But the reverse isn't true.

It's unnatural to let hordes of uneducated gypsy thugs and rapists loose in your land.
But it's equally unnatural to stop civilized, highly educated English bringers of peace and prosperity from making your country better than it could ever be on its own.

The EU is an abomination that goes against simple logic.

The real problem was letting poor countries like Bulgaria, Greece, France and Spain in.
They are dragging the good countries down.

EU should have been Germanic countries plus UK and maybe Ireland.

we joined because it was sold to us as a trade union

the lies. the lies.

They are cucks.