SLAV Thread

SLAV Thread

Guys, I've been talking to a Slavic girl for the past year. I'm going to visit her next month in Eastern Europe. I see a lot of chatter here about Slavs. Can someone give me a basic gestalt on what I'm getting myself into? I may end up marrying this girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

ancient-origins.net/ancient-technology/ancient-navigation-130000-years-ago-00963
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She doesn't want you. She wants America. Wake up goy.

They love Mayonase,Squatting,and communism

Has this "chatting" involved payment?

For once in his life, a kike isnt steering you in a wrong direction

Get out now OP

Post pic of her

Which country.

Also this

no payment. Met her on tinder when I was in Europe last year.

100% This. Though it could be a fair deal.

not posting pic. could compromise her. She is very Melania Trump'esque. Ukraine.

listen to this kike

Slavs aren't white

>falling for the cyber vaginal Jew

Kek, I had to learn that one the hard way. Go easy on yourself and break all ties now while you still can.

she looks very white.

>white people
>white
pick one

she is flying into paris to meet me. i am not going to her home country. I did not pay for her plane ticket.

are you sure its a she ???

>Ukraine
Enjoy your AIDS, pal

Hopefully Croatian, they tend to take dick the best

She's going to rob you one way or another, loser.

what do u guys love? bad smell, bad toilets, immigrants, debt and olive oil?

American girls are degenerate. My only hope is to go Euro.

that's southern european/south american
pic related is a slav

we were showering in 3000 bc you fucking faggot nigger

Also the fucking turkish toilets are not used in our households,only the gypsies use them.We will never pay denbtes we are trying to chanell our inner kikery

wait, whats the deal with this? is ukraine the aids capital of the ussr?

in piss most likely... callin me a nigger with ur brown curly hair and shit stained eyes? yeah right, wake up..

You are turks in denial you nigger
>WE WUZ PHILOSOPHERS AND WARRIORS AND SHIET

covering yourself in olive oil and then scraping it off is not a shower.

Serbs are the inferior christian balkan race we all know Greek's are better at everything throughout history

>I may end up marrying this girl.

haha oh boy

No,turks are Greeks in denial.They fucked up their race much more than we did

Olive oil is a natural source for fat so you fucking amerifags don't break everything you step on

she probably can handle the booze better than you.

trump did it

What country is she in, and how did you meet her? These are important questions. Others to ask: Is there a tour or bride-meeting group/page involved? How much research have you done about her on the web? Do you know any of her friends online? Have you live-chatted in video on Skype or some other VConf app? What do you know about her family and her situation?

You are already talking about marriage. You don't even know if that bitch has halitosis or if she works for a lonely hearts scam. Think more, and answer my questions. I made good money introducing Americans to local professional women, and I saw a lot of scams involving hotties who basically sold overpriced tourism packages. Let's boil your shit down and see what you have.

3:58am and im up drinking. so doubtful.

the jew is right on this

get out now op

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY SQUAT LIKE THAT

But we wuz,and even in recent years where we stopped being a great nation,the ethnic coordination helped with fucking over every nazi and or commie shitstain that tried to take over our country

no service, no scam that im aware of. Met on tinder. Friends on FB. She is flying to meet me in Paris next month. She does not seem poor looking at her photos. ie. well traveled.

>booohoooo greece is white
no its not

>communism
Not really, Slavs suffered under communism and are generally quite nationalistic, although there is a fair share of commie nostalgia due to high corruption nowadays (as corruption was less widespread under communism).

chairs were banned in the USSR. мoй cecтpa

so we r not fat like u

Boohoo milk white is degenerate,first human civilizations sparked in the mediterenean

Greeks were better than Serbs at being good Turkish puppets and definitely better than Serbs at being good mothers to Turkish sons

Jews are master schemers, if anyone knows deception it's this guy.

Normal people don't contemplate marrying someone they just talked to over the Internet.

true

At least vet her. Find her on social media and befriend her friends. See their pics and stuff. Don't go blindly into something that may hurt you in the long run. Most women from EE have boyfriends. They seek passage to the W. Once they are settled there they will call their boyfriends to join them. You may think you're cucking him but in reality she will cuck you both.

Read about the genichari army you moron.Turks had sex with Greek women,they took the kids and turned them into muslim turks,they infected their race,we didn't.Anyways we held an Empire for so many fucking years it was bound to crash at some point,we got the worst of it

has nothing to do with ur current generation, stop living in the past

Because its comfy when you have no place to sit, you wouldn't understand you fat bitch

btw first human civilization was nowhere near u, dumbass

I agree with you but fuck is your problem with Serbs, they were cucked less than you and still like you

The present sucks though,marxists,antifa run our country.We have nothing else to cling onto

fat american virgins do

Seems like you forgot where you are

pack ur shit and move out fag, problem?

You're at about 50/50 on the chances for NOT being scammed. Have you video chatted with her and has she video introduced you to her parents? Even that would not mean much, but it means something more than just friends on facebook and met on a sleazy pickup app because you both swiped right...

ancient-origins.net/ancient-technology/ancient-navigation-130000-years-ago-00963
First people to use technology,crete

Greeks built a great empire which produced some of the greatest philosophers, mathematicians, and artists to ever live.

Meanwhile slavs have been hut dwelling savage niggers who have never contributed anything of value to the white race. You were a shithole back then and are a poor shithole still to this day.

I will,I just hope that I get the fuck out of here before brexit tells to BTFO like I am a filthy gypsie

Gold digging whore. Most likely will cheat on you with a nigger or Arab.

I WISH YOU LUCK BROTHER, GO MAKE SOME SNOW NIGGERS AND MAKE YOUR ANCESTORS PROUD

Paris is a gypsy haven. Have you asked yourself why you can't pull girls in your home country?

What to expect from your meeting
>if you prepare yourself to get stabbed with a flathead screw driver and robbed, you won't be disappoint

>thread about a mail order bride
>turns into a fierce debate about whether Slavs and Greeks are white
Never change, Sup Forums.

Fpbp.

Got myself a Hungarian girlfriend. What you must do from the start is laying down the law. You are the man of the house, you make the decisions. Slavs are kind of "jewie" in their behaviour, they trust only their own kind, and the woman CAN be golddigger whores or manipulative. With that said, they are crazy in bed though.

I come from a Slavic mother. They are decent house wife but know she is more then likely only interested in you for money and to get the fuck out of Eastern Europe..,..

Says the Slav

Ussr is over it's 2017, Ukraine and Russian have a aids issue they are called the Zimbabwe of Europe

Olive oil actually cleans very well

Hungarians are not slavs.

Slavs are fucking subhuman
dont destroy your genes

This...they come from the same tribe of people as Slavs but they speak a non Slavic language there for they consider themselves Slavic

Isn't your flag Slavic

Don't consider themselves Slavic

Yes, we are subhumans as well

They come from completely different people, but over the centuries they intermixed with Slavs so much that they share a lot of their genetic makeup. They don't consider themselves Slavs and Slavs don't consider them part of their nation.

pic related
typical, average Croats and other balkanshits(niggers)

Lol, no. You copied it from the Hungarians, in 950 emperor Constantine mentioned it and ordered a copy for himself.
tfw the Turk is more cultured

100% this
my first time agreeing with a kike
but yes, she does not like you but wants to get in the states.

slavic women are bitches
she will rule over you
she will be in control