>Sandniggers fight for their own turf
>Sandniggers starts acting like humans instead of swine's
>Sandniggers Sandniggers Sandniggers

Killyourself, desert coon.

I'd blame the jews

Imagine this

>you die
>turns out Islam is a false ideology like all religions
>you lived a wasted life of celibacy, no pork or alcohol and performing feudal rituals all day everyday.

Curious as to why Allah let the nations who follow said precepts become the shithole of the world if he's all powerful

Do you really believe mohammed flew on a donkey into space?
Or that the earth is flat?

Also why do muslims claim so many false scientific inventions like the golden ratio

Apparently Islam won't give Europe proper grammar.

chyna

burn for eternity for a few years of being on earth.
doesn't seem right.

bretty gud

Imagine this: all the Muslims that refuse to go back to their countries of origin get gassed.

It'll never happen because your pedo prophet is burning in hell as we speak.

FUCK ALL MUDSHITS!

DEUS VULT SANDNIGGER!

Kill all jews maybe

>you die
>youre muslim
>turns out allah had a bad day
>you still burn in hell

how does it feel to have a shit religion

Then those among us with a voice would deprive the fires of their feed as we drew breath and mocked the prophet's false killings.

Imagine this

>post retarded threads
>it's fine it's april fools lololo
>lightning strikes, you fucking die
>go to hell
>moot tortures you for eternity

Tell god he's wrong

Imagine this

>Allah was the Jewish God all along
>Your soul now belongs to the demiurge
>You must suffer for eons until the wheels of the universe stop spinning for your soul to be released

It is not possible because islam is wrong

>Pascal's wager

Has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

Except that cannot be true since there is proof that Christianity is the One True Religion.

The historical evidence for the resurrection:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Cold case detective, former atheist analyzed the gospels using his skills and came to the conclusion that Christianity is the true religion and what is written in the New Testament is real.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
The videos are long, but they basically come down to this:
1. The chain of custody is sound, the story doesn't change over time.
2. There was stuff in the Bible that was later confirmed by archeology(places, people, etc.)
3. There are even non-believers' accounts of some stuff Jesus did, just from them you can know a lot about Jesus if you piece it all together.
4. The differences between gospels aren't a bad sign, because witnesses rarely agree on stuff. If every eyewitness would say the same thing, it would be very fishy and would mean they probably talked to each other at one point.
5. The apostles died without getting rich, getting a girlfriend or getting power, they all died horribly. There was no point in spreading Christianity if they didn't believe in it. Why would they risk their life if it wasn't true? Why would they risk their life if it was all forged? Why would Paul try to join this new small church?
Also the only accounts of Romans getting Christians to change their faith was after the 1st century. No account of eyewitnesses ever changing their story.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
>According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (423 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]
>The three primary divisions of Christianity are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.8% have identified Protestant in its various forms (208 prize), 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize), 11.6% have identified as Catholic and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.[7] Christians make up over 33.2% of the worlds population.[8][9][10][11]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
>Our Lady of Zeitoun, also known simply as El-Zeitoun, Zeitun or rarely Our Lady of Light, was a mass Marian apparition that occurred in the Zeitoun district of Cairo, Egypt, over a period of 2–3 years beginning on April 2, 1968.
>The apparitions were also witnessed by President Gamal Abdel Nasser,[5] and captured by newspaper photographers and Egyptian television. Investigations performed by the police could find no explanation for the phenomenon. No device was found within a radius of fifteen miles capable of projecting the image, while the sheer number of photographs from independent sources suggests that no photographic manipulation was involved. Having been unable to produce an alternative explanation for the luminous sightings, the Egyptian government accepted the apparitions as true.[6]

if islam is the true faith then i don't want to go heaven.

Other videos:
New Testament Reliability:
youtube.com/watch?v=rml5Cif01g4
youtube.com/watch?v=WYEzxD2kcGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp-ayAp7fE
youtube.com/watch?v=_l0Say2wMw0
youtube.com/watch?v=qIdCRanZZyw

youtube.com/watch?v=cv6JHGfB9Sk

youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM

If God wants me to murder and rape innocents, then I will gladly burn in hell.

Luckily I believe in a just God that won't have me do such things.

Rather be in hell than hanging with a bunch of cousin fucking paedophiles.

imagine this

>you die
>turns out kek is the one true god
>you're stuck on the lgbt reddit board for eternity

how would you feel?

Imagine this

>you die
>turns out christianity is right
>you burn in hell for eternity

how would you feel ?

Hell would be preferable to a dictatorship under a divine being.

← Imagine this.

>white non-muslims all go to hell
>we form a movement around Donald Trump
>Trump deposes the Devil and we will
MAKE HELL GREAT AGAIN

prdy gud desu bcuz i won be in hell ill be in heaven

Odin is on my side you dirty Muslim
fuck allah

>turns out islam is right
According to Islam, Jesus was an Islamic prophet who wasn't the son of God and wasn't resurrected from the grave. If that is the case, I have a handful of questions for Allah before he sends me to burn forever.

1. Why did Allah himself intervene to save Jesus while still making it appear as if he had died to all onlookers, effectively tricking the audience and himself creating a false religion in the process?
2. Why do we have no evidence of Islamic communities arising right after the death of Jesus, but do we see an explosion in the number of Christians spreading throughout the Roman Empire, Ethiopia, Persia and India?
3. Why did it take Allah seven centuries to correct this grave mistake?

I have not only been led astray, I've been duped. By Allah himself. The same Allah whom Abu Bakr himself shows isn't trustworthy.
>By Allah! I would not rest assured and feel safe from the deception of Allah (la amanu limakr Allah), even if I had one foot in paradise.’” (Khalid Muhammad Khalid, Successors of the Messenger, translated by Muhammad Mahdi al-Sharif [Dar al-Kotob al-Ilmiyah, Beirut Lebanon, 2005], Book One: Abu Bakr Has Come, p. 99; bold and italic emphasis ours)

So explain to me how I should've realized that Islam is the true faith when Allah himself had rigged the entire game against me?

All Muslims are baby fuckers.

Any other religion and maybe I wouldn't be laughing.

The chance that Muhammed's little personal cult following happens to be real is so far fetched that I can hear the flying spaghetti monster flying over me for just trying the slightest to imagine Islam being true.

Just want to make sure, I wouldn't be around muslims in this hell, right?

"Hell must be a pretty swell spot, because the guys that invented religion have sure been trying hard to keep everybody else out." -- Al Capone.

screaming heil hitler for eternity

:3

>Again this cuckjordian nigger
So when are you gonna type " i love cock" in every post?

Dude, you should just believe

>muslims
>celibate

Does Allah punish all infidels or only if they're sinful infidels and he spares goody two-shoes?

If the latter I might be ok but if the former I'll be fucked regardless id it's Islam or Christianity that's correct

I hope reincarnation isn't real because I can't go through this shitshow again my dudes

i like your ass

Do jews really believe in gilgul, or is it just a meme?

Imagine this
>newfags don't sage your shitty bait threads

Imagine this

>you get an education
>you get a bath
>you stop being a disgusting goat fucking swine
>you stop believing in silly shit
>you stop blowing up because muh alluh
>you start acting as a normal human being

How would you feel?

I'm perfectly fine with that.
DUES VULT

It would be like a comedy that something so stupid would be true. I would laugh for eternity.

Imagine this

>you die for your nigger god
>turns out Jesus is Lord
>you have to spend the eternity watching Muhammad getting tortured and buttfucked by demons

The worst part is that even if they are right and were devout muslims apparently if allah is having a bad day and is grumpy he can send you to hell just because he feels like it. There is no guaranteed way to go to heaven in islam.

>tfw you need to kill all mudslims so you won't be reborn as one

Yes of course you sandnigger. take your inbred mongrelized warlord back to your shitty backwards subhuman country.

Also fucking newfags SAGE this shit

>reborn
Heresy

I think its the same like in Buddhism.
But jews always change their opinions, so idk for sure.
I visited my relatives in tbilisi in 2013, does the country somehow improved?

>how would you feel ?
dead? you dont feel, your body is dead

Burning in hell would be a better existence than serving that dirty sand nigger religion

Jews are the real master race. Muslims are cucks

Islam has about the same chance of being right as pigs flying outta my butt and giving me a pep talk in Spanish.

I'd rather burn in hell than be a muslim.