dailystormer.com/nationalism-must-embrace-the-lgbtq-community-to-win/

why is altright so POZZED?

Other urls found in this thread:

aipac2017.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=s_r2RHCt-AE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Happy april fools

You're country is absolute shit.

Nationalism is a XIX century plot to weaken Christianity.

Boypucci is the final redpill

>You're
YOU'RE a faggot

I'll accept LGB.
I'll reluctantly accept T.
Q? Q can all fucking die.

>You're country is absolute shit.

no. Croatia = best country.

>Nationalism is a XIX century plot to weaken Christianity.

its not. dont be a meme ultrareactionary.

Gee wizz, that sounds familiar

>The Republican Party must embrace the Illegal Immigrant community to win
>European Conservatives must embrace the Muslim community to win
>The Catholic Church must embrace ISIS to win

etc. etc.

((((((Alt kike))))))
Richard "poopdick" Spencer is a controlled opposition faggot.

NO GOY I'm serious, you need to embrace rapists in Germany to win

Have you retards ever heard of April Fools in America? April 1st dont believe anything you read. Then continue to stop believing everything you read for the rest of your life you gullible fools

Andrew Anglin is pretty antihomo.

>tfw no one else listens to Mysterium Fasces
I hate r the donald now

Dick Spencer has been going on about this for a while, though. So I'm not sure.

I thought DailyTarder had written something sensible for once.

But no, just an April Fools joke.

/thread

>dailystormer
People actually read this autistic pile of shit?

I see a lot of people say this but provide no proof except a pic of him with Laura Bush or they say "he appeared out of nowhere". Anyone have actual proof to back up the claim?

Extremely misunderstood. He meant to say "hating gay people" was the last stand of white identity, in reference to the duck dynasty rednecks getting shit on by the media for speaking out against homosexuals. As for me personally, i dont care, but lets not misconstrue their beliefs.

There IS a talk about homosexuality between him and Bowden, and both seem apathetic at best. Bowden certainly would never be considered a homophile.

check date

Daily reminder that being anti LGBTQ = being anti white

I know this is April fools but fags are good for the alt-right because they can weed out who you don't need. You don't want everyone JUST because they're white. The ones they want should hold values and standards as well as have decent intelligence.

False. Utterly false. People who know nothing about the intellectual side of the "european new right" say this stupid shit. There is a direct line starting from before Evola, through Guenon, Benoist and Faye that led to Bowden and Counter Currents. A young Dick Spencer was a writer and contributor to Radix and Counter Currents for years, under the tutelage of Bowden HIMSELF and ran the podcast iirc called Vanguard or something like that.

He started the website Alternative Right almost a decade ago, which is eventuslly where the term alt right came from.

I know my shit and despite my apathy to Dicky, he was considered good enough to be Bowden's fucking padawan until the latters untimely death (some say MI6 assassination).

Im tired of this fucking d&c bullshit.

Fuck this alt-lite nu/male le_donald civicuck.
I'm glad that shit eating cuck punched him and made him cry like a bitch.

He isnt wrong though. Even if you hate the very sight of maricones, to deny they havent existed is nonsense. There isnt one single writer i know of, even Jack Donovan himself, who actually advocates for homosexuality, who consider it a good thing, who think pushing or shilling for homos is a good thing.

What i am against is Paul Joseph Watson "deee intollleraaant leeefttt" tier virtue signalling about gays when we our fucking homelands are disappearing more every day. Deal with the DISEASE (eroding civilization), not the SYMTPOM (normalization of degeneracy)

He didn't cry. Do you think he should have retaliated where he was surrounded and outnumbered by a crowd of antifa and black bloc fags? He handled it correctly.

AIPAC 2017 Protesters Declare "Israel Carried Out The September 11th 2001 Attacks"
@ aipac2017.wordpress.com/

>why is altright so POZZED?
Because Richard Spencer is a Paul ((Gottfried)) puppet sent to create a division in the right wing.
Reminder: You win elections when you energize your base.
If your core support is left wing, you push fag issues to get them excited.
If right wing, you push fags back into the closet, and traditionalists will reward you with electoral dividends.
The big tent conservatism of Karl Rove is dead.
It's literally that simple, no need to overthink things.
Fags in practice are miserable, and anyone on the fence about it who is shepherded away from that lifestyle gets an increased quality of life.

He's butt buddies with the bushes. He's an agent guys. Stop being Jewtards. Blackmailed like Donald Dump the jew world order's loyal chump.

Proof of all of this here: AIPAC2017.WORDPRESS.COM

Richard Spencer Alt Right Pepe AltRight Meme Shitlord Gay BI LGBT Memes

youtube.com/watch?v=s_r2RHCt-AE

I keep forgetting it's april 1st, almost got angry at daily stormer for a second.

kek

Look.

Here's the deal.

You need one of the following.

Nationalism.

Religion.

Monarchy/Thielan/Moldbugian minarchy.

Take your fucking pick.

What's the date again?

That's right it's shitty joke day.