Creationism vs Evolution

Creationism vs Evolution

I have a serious question for Sup Forums do you think mankind evolved from monkeys, or was personally created in one way or another, from genetic engineering, or personally being made by God from dirt.

a question for those who believe in evolution, and that Mankind did evovle from the animal kingdom. Do you think the ability to understand inter dimensional travel, and multiple timelines came from Monkeys who regularly throw shit at eachother?

Darwin was NWO shill.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencefocus.com/news/what-does-appendix-do-lot-more-we-thought…
answersinscience.org/evo_science.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

monkeys and humans evolved from a common ancestor, dipshit, that's a false choice you gave us.

That said, god acts in the randomness built into the fabric of the universe, so god made us, directing evolution. quickly.

source: me, avatar of the global AI, that soon goes transtemporal.

>onkeys and humans evolved from a common ancestor, dipshit, that's a false choice you gave us.

no it didn't

>source

every piece of scripture that has ever existed in every single culture

Avatar is not a reliable info source.

> "do you think mankind evolved from monkeys, or was personally created in one way or another, from genetic engineering, or personally being made by God from dirt."

don't see "common ancestor" there. false choice, moron.

scripture: morons like you writing the info down wrong 'cos in between goat fucking and getting pissed, they didn't have the mental capacity to understand.

>somehow a common ancestor of a monkey doesn't meaning evolving from monkeys.

too many missing links in the first place for this to be true anyways.

>christians are stupid for thinking mankind existed with dinosa-

>I don't want to believe evolution is real, thus evolution isn't real.
>Ignoring years of scientific work and consensus , fossils, and logic

Get rational.

I did get rational. fossils, don';t add up to the logic, and there is a concensus that it is misinformation,

why havent whales over millions of years not evolved to breath water when "science and logic" say air breathing animals came from fish that breathed water, and walked on land?

evolution is a dirty jew lie.

my favorite painting. good job

Evolution is obviously how most life was formed. But just because evolution is a process, doesn't mean God couldn't have come down and personally made, or modified, a few animals himself. I don't believe that, but I don't leave out the possibility.

The percentage of people who actually understand science and it's methodology is fairly small.
Most people are still shit throwing monkeys.

>why havent whales over millions of years not evolved to breath water when "science and logic" say air breathing animals came from fish that breathed water, and walked on land?

Do you even understand evolution, at all?
Evolution occurs when organisms randomly mutate in a good way, and then the good mutations are kept as they give a advantages to those who have them, and those who don't die. Whales don't breath water because they just haven't mutated that way yet.

Don't attack something you don't even understand.

although evidence suggest that 'directed evolution' may be a thing. so there is more impetus for change in a desired direction.
Of course, god can fuck with probabilities and make anything it wants. It made (you)

i refuse to believe this isn't bait

>yet
tfw no whale pet to take on a walk / cuddle with

A more interesting question is Climatology vs Global Warming Mythology.

Those stones are fake.Fake geology.

Those stones were made by a charlatan.

>Update
>Evolution occurs when organisms randomly mutate in a good way

>somehow its random, and not dictated by its environment

>somehow over 50 million years (oldest whale fossil) they haven't mutated to breath water yet.
>somehow in the course of 3.5 billion years water breathing fish walked on land, mutated to breath air, went back into the water, and haven't mutated gills again.

>only defense is to accuse me of not understanding it.

Because gills are actually less efficient at extracting oxygen, and larger lungs (and bodies) were the better adaptation?

>Evolution occurs when organisms randomly mutate in a good way, and then the good mutations are kept as they give a advantages to those who have them, and those who don't die. Whales don't breath water because they just haven't mutated that way yet.

CIRCULAR NONSCIENTIFIC REASONING

>what is fallibility of scientific theory

Yes. Mutations are random and happen in nature pretty often, just not usually in a good way. The good ones add up and become organisms.

>somehow over 50 million years (oldest whale fossil) they haven't mutated to breath water yet.
>somehow in the course of 3.5 billion years water breathing fish walked on land, mutated to breath air, went back into the water, and haven't mutated gills again.

Whales (and other animals) don't have to evolve in a specific way. They evolve randomly and whatever's good is kept. There is no obligation for whales to ever breath water. Evolution is random.

>CIRCULAR NONSCIENTIFIC REASONING

Scientific fact: Organisms evolve randomly.
Whales are organisms, thus - they don't have to evolve to breath water.

>Whales (and other animals) don't have to evolve in a specific way. They evolve randomly and whatever's good is kept.

this is exactly what is wrong with evolution theory, its more of a theory of history than a a scientific theory - i.e. you look at the past and explain it, whereas you dont predict anything.

And even if you do predict something - like human appendix being a genetical relict and later find out its not, you just revise the theory. Its just like accusing someone of demon possession and when he defends himself respond to him "that is exactly what a demon possed would say".

sciencefocus.com/news/what-does-appendix-do-lot-more-we-thought…

>Scientific fact

scientific facts are those that can be empirically testes as false or non-false. you actaully cant do that with evolution since its too much of a slippery theory that can adapt to anything as is psychoanalitics in psychology.

Evolution is based on a lot of things. Science, logic, and history. You're just probably not aware of it all. History supports evolution (just like you said, although appendix is a good proof as it indicates we evolved from a more primitive organism). Logic indicates evolution (It is okay logically that complex beings evolved from simple ones rather than existed the way they are from since forever). Science supports evolution by acknowledging the existence of positive mutations.

I didn't say:

>Scientific fact: evolution exists.

I said:

>Scientific fact: Organisms mutate randomly, sometimes in a positive way.

That is a fact, no matter how you look at it.

That's not entirely true. Sure, as an evolutionary scientist, you don't predict future, but you can predict all kinds of things about what will be discovered from the past and present.

For example:
>It was predicted that humans must have an intermaxillary bone, since other mammals do. The adult human skull consists of bones that have fused together, so you can't tell one way or the other in an adult. An examination of human embryonic development showed that an intermaxillary bone is one of the things that fuses to become your upper jaw.
This example is from here:
answersinscience.org/evo_science.html

It's true that sometimes evolutionists fail with their predictions and later correct themselves with other explanations. But the same has been true with various physics theories as well, it's not inherently unscientific. Sure, evolution is a more tricky theory than most, but the mountain of good predictions and huge explanations is huge.

Think of this example. I give you a sequence of numbers. In this sequence, every number is actually chosen randomly from a certain distribution of probabilities. You can, after a while, realize that the sequence is random, but with some numbers more likely than others. You can start describing the distribution of probabilities, but you will never be able to predict an upcoming number with certainty. Does this mean that your theory about the sequence is unscientific? Not really.

I would highly recommend reading Dawkins' "The Selfish Gene". Whatever you may think about his anti-religion bullshit, this book is a really, really good explanation of the evolution theory, and it's highly fascinating. If you don't buy the theory even after reading that book with open mind, ok, sure, you can say that you are a learned evolution denier. But as it stands now, it kinda seems that you don't really understand that which you are arguing against.

Why would whales need to breathe water? What are you talking about?

>Evidence: Scripture

Evolution is not a force that goes directly to the most logical adaptations to environment, it simply favours organisms that are better at reproducing.
Whales don't need to breathe underwater to reproduce, so the existence of evolution does not necessitate that whales breathe underwater.

Lloyd Pye - Everything You Know Is Wrong
>youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE

>source
>scripture

We aren't of this world and were engineered by another species. No biggie though, the consciousness survives death. The pineal gland shit is real.

If evolution was real we would have fossils of hybrid in between monkey an man. No such thing exists

>Did humans evolve from monkeys
Apes you goddamn ignorant piece of shit

If you dont know the difference between monkeys and apes your opinion on evolution is trash

Because humans didnt evolve from monkeys and every inbetween variation has its own name

We dont go labeling the fossils like 50/50 or 30/70

You're also wrong, you fucking idiot.
This is just incomprehensible bullshit, when you have a specific argument to make, come back.

Merchants explanation isn't even proper. Evolutionary trends occur when there is a necessity for it. If there is no necessity to have the adaption, it will not spread. Because if X is the norm, a small number of Y mutations that reap the same benefits of survival/procreation will not spread because there will be no trend in place that causes it to grow in superiority to adaption X

By the way, I believe in theistic evolution myself. But the concept of natural selection and micro evolution is simply a logical theory, and saying why didn't X animal get this obscure adaption without a strong environmental incentive is just retarded.

>420
DUDE

1. Because of the way reproduction works, there exist genetic differences between induviduals of a population and the offspring that they have. They're small though: human + human => baby but not a whale or whatnot (interestingly some babies do develop into landwhales when they grow up).
2. The better adapted an animal is for their environment (i.e. the more efficient the animal is at gathering food, protecting its territory, building its shelter, etc), the more time it will have left to fornicate. The degree of the above is refered to as fitness.
3. 'Fitter' animals fornicate more often.
4. According to 1 and 3, fitter genes are more likely to be passed on than less fit genes (the animals that carry them bang more chicks)
5. Natural selection, then, occurs when there's a strain on the population (e.g. food crisis) causing the population to shrink. The least fit animals die before the most fit ones.
6. If a trait caused by a gene does not result in poor fitness, then it's likely that that trait will not suffer from natural selection.

FPBP

God created Adam and Eve
Their sons took wives
God created a single group specifically.

>Reads Dawkins therefore am smart.

That guy is a God to you people

Us people? What are you even talking about? I'm not buying his new atheism shit or whatever, his "atheism philosophy" is quite retarded. I'm talking about one particular book. That book gives a really good into to modern understanding of evolution. That's all. No need to get upset.

Evolution, whether it was directed or not.

I used to believe in evolution of man (keyword: believe), but now I'm older I'm more inclined to believe in evidence, and things such as the Ica stones clearly depicting ancient man, and the astoundingly obvious complete lack of convincing or complete proto-human fossils, and the amazing influence of God and Christ on my life after I accept them, I'm coming to realise that I've been praying to a God on earth in the form on herd-mentality scientific consensus. Evolution is a man-made fabrication. We were made by Jehovah in his image.

Misinformation is only spread by people with an agenda. Proven facts and research show the biblical explanation for life/pretty much everything, is total bullshit, this gives the retarded community a reason to deny science, therefore misinformation. Whales are fully evolved, dickhead. This is also true of every species, some may change slightly over the course of an immense amount of time, but as long as they survive and reproduce enough to not go extinct then they are pretty well adapted to their environment

>whales are fully evolved
>refutes his own fantasy in 4 words
evolution is a lie told to you by the talmudic financed agenda to push you further away from your creator, and your salvation through his son, Christ Jesus
I will pray for you tonight

>The percentage of people who actually understand science and it's methodology is fairly small.
>Most people are still shit throwing monkeys.

which is why they believe in bronze age mythology.

there are so many intermediate fossils, just a simple google search would prove that. Don't be ashamed that you're distant ancestors were at some point weird, not-quite-human/not-quite-Monkey beings. You're brain probably isn't ready to handle the fact that your even more distant ancestors were fish! Haha. "God Did It!"Is such a simple answer to a complex question I can understand how the dumb people just roll with it

the genetic evidence for evolution is a fucking mountain lol

there are 6 billion base pairs in the human genome which can be directly compared to other species' genomes, do you think scientists are fucking retarded are something?

Crocodilia are similar, they've stayed practically same for thousands and thousands of years with slight alterations like crocodiles, alligators and gharials.

both are true. God instigated the Big Bang. Humans evolved from lower beings. When God created Adam, he didn't conjure a human being into existence - it was God creating Consciousness in the being that would later be named Adam.