Why are Germans being allowed to ruin Europe once again?

Why are Germans being allowed to ruin Europe once again?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/848053066909855744
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((why))) indeed detective.

Another shill tread.
"Once again" End yourself you bluepilled fuck.

WW3 when fellow American bro?

Stop pretending you don't hate europeans, american scum

It is our revenge.
You should have let us win WW2, but no muh humanity.

Now your all going down with us and its all because of your praised "humanity".

Why are anglos allowed to ruin Germany again?

Germany is a colony of USA
You are the fucking problem

Because the other sat idly on their arses the whole time.
Someone taking the lead means there are no others willing to do so.

This^^^ it's just that now they're being subversive about it a tad bit more

Exactly.
We tried our best to preserve the white race.
You dumb fuckers wouldn't let us do that.
Now you pay the price.

>preserve the white race
>by killing white people

LOL

And it works, dear Bong! You will all take that enriching brown dick up your ass or rather up the snatches of your women!

Get ready for Islam to wreck our collective shit while niggers ruin America for us! The white race shall end soon, mark my words! Our history, our cultures they will vanish and we will all be replaced by Untermenschens!

>same
>fucking
>picture
twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/848053066909855744

Europeans hate Europeans more than Americans hate Europeans. Or haven't you noticed.

Oh I'm too despondent to care any longer I'm just here for a giggle sempai

Ya know, you could have just killed all the kikes and chilled. The whole part where you decided to kill more white people than ever before seems to be where you slipped up.

Might wanna try a different strat next time.

We try hard to fuck up our country like Trump, but we fail.

No, we lost both world wars now we take all of you with us this time... totally worth it. Its white genocide time, desu.

Only faggots take selfies

Your pic related. Women are out of control.

>it is our revenge
>by allowing our own people to get raped by sand niggers
>lol fuck you whitey
We should have just destroyed you and salted the earth.

Captcha: gas stations. How appropriate.

>We should have just destroyed you and salted the earth.

Without the US, we would have invaded you just like France an Polan!

because some cucks still believe the Versailles treaty was too harsh

By allowing all western nations to get raped by sandniggers.*

Its white genocide time and there is nothing that can stop it, Britbong.

Embrace the gawd dang diversity, goy!

>le ebin Germany destroyed Europe AGAIN xDDD
redddit

No matter what Germans do, even if it's an utter bullshit, they are always self-confident to death.

A German would shit his pants and say why it is required to stay dirty ans stinky as fuck by a long tirade of """"arguments""""

This is what I learned from living in Germany for 7 yrs.

t.:Russian scientist

That's what I lea

Only thing worse than shitskin is german politicians. Traitors of EU and Europe.

Great meme, just like your president.

>we could have destroyed you
>had two attempts
>failed both times
>placed back into the cuck shed
>Germany finally come back out again in 2016, finally liking the taste of semen
>goes back into the cuck shed willingly, now with Arab spunk in the starter course.

>Russian
>scientist

10/10 you got me right there.

they have had enough of war.
trying something different, admirable , im sure it has something to do with aging population and locals not wanting to work shitty jobs.

perhaps foolish, time will tell.

What me to show you my passport, PhD certificate and google citations, faggot?

Why THE FUCK do you give a flying SHIT about the EU? You are not even in it, and that is a GOOD thing you FUCKING IDIOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I bet you pray to that magic sandnigger in space aswell, fucking traitor scum.

Yea why shouldn't you, listen here there are multiple good reasons to shit your pants, environmental ones an d very practical ones.

Let us just say you're on a crowded train full of sandniggers and you're happen to be a woman. Now you could follow our statewide rules to be Hassan's playtoy and get gangenriched by 20 muslims. Or you just shit your pants, they will be too disgusted and the police is not able to get you for hatecrimes.

Also you know those safespaces of SJW's? No problem, depending what you ate people will probably stay far away from you anyway.

Now to the environmental part, do you know how much water you're wasting while flushing?! Alone the sound it all makes its disgusting!!! So when you shit your pants not only will you make less sound but you can also dispose the poop somewhere else in a 100% environmental friendly way.

Thus you didn't get raped, you actually did something good for nature and its far more practical than using a toilet. This concludes my essay, I shall await for any counterarguments which I highly doubt you have.

Pics or it didn`t happen!

>Sweden.
>calling everyone else a Muslim.
Oh how you have fallen Sweden. Tales will be sung by the bards of your faggotry.

Captcha: gas stations. How appropriate.

Checks out.

We didn't have something like Rotherham, yet though...

So you're just as endangered, thus our plan works perfectly.

>Still butthurt after al these years
Brits.

2nd

3rd

Cause we didn't destroy Communism in 1945 when we had a chance. We displaced a bunch of native Germans and put Jews in there. Their education system is multicultural brainwashing and apologizing for the holocaust everyday. It's not really Germany that's destroying Europe it's the original (((problem)))

I pray to your mother in bed

Yep, she wants to destroy Germany. Fucking commie bitch

Could be from anyone user, still not convincing.

Why did you think i wrote Europe? Dumb fuck.

>once again

The irony is that if they succeeded in the first place, we most likely wouldn't have these issues today

>mfw the Third Reich was the West's last attempt of having a disciplined, culturally and socially homogenous nation.

Slavs aren't white

Good example of a German shitting his pants and excusing himself ITT

Nope I did a much better one here:

Besides, maybe your passport might be true but this title there? Maybe, maybe not. Might as well be some shit another user posted at another time. So not very convincing.

Hy тoгдa хyй cocи, eбaный дoлбaёб. Aнyc ceбe зaпpyфaй.

Whiter than you Hans/Hassan.

I can use google translate too. Still if you really want to prove something like that you should show more, just a reminder dude. Because that what you have can easily be fabricated around here, hell maybe that's actually real but its another familymember of yours.

I find it strange though that you get so angry when I mentioned that it could be fake. If its real why do you care what I have to say?

ever notice how a lot of """""jews""""" seem to have awfully german sounding names? really makes you think.

technically it is again. in ww2 they gambled with the future of the white race and lost. if youre going to do something like that you have to make sure you get it right