Hey guys , i'm french and i'm very limited in english , that why I would say to you simply to help me

Hey guys , i'm french and i'm very limited in english , that why I would say to you simply to help me.
First of all , I come frome "jeuxvideo.com" a forum a little bit like Sup Forums. We are pro marine le pen/melanchon and macron represent in france what that hillary clinton represent : the system.
The election com and this why i tell you to help me . But how ?
Go in tweeter and say : all against macron #poissonmacron #estrosi !

RETOURNE SUR JVC SALE PÉDÉ

This

We'll only help if you pledge allegiance

Fils de pute vas sucer des bites moisies

i pledge allegiance.

Putain enculer c'est pas avec ton pavé de grosse fragile que tu vas faire un truc.

putain ton niveau d'anglais, tu t'es arrêté en 3e?

j'ai copié le post d'un forumeur

I don't speak surrender language, so can anyone tell me what these frogs are saying.

Et toi en maternelle petite section pauvre bite ?

Suceur de bite

Not your personal army

Enculé de merde va, débrouille-toi seul

t'es déscolarisé c'est ça?
excuse moi, je sais que ça doit être difficile d'être un déchet

On se sent mal car on a insulté ton pavé de merde?

American, we saved you asses so before speaking about french military's history, revise your lessons + we wanted you to help us to beat a little bitch of leftist, MACRON, the Clinton of France

Seriously guys we need help cause we've been censored bytweeter and this motherfucker of macron

Russian Hackers already decided the outcome, dont bother.

/Thread

why should anyone care about France. You guys are a muslim country at this point. Electing a new """leader""" isn't going to change that. Le Pen isn't going to do shit about the problems plaguing france. France is doomed. every country is doomed.

The future is China and Israel

They are respectfully telling him to crawl back to his gay ass juvenile website so he could suck more of that melenchojn cock while posting pic of a fat toothless spaniard

They are saying they pledge allegiance to superior forces without any resistance at all, even if it involves pushing their pants down

>I come from jeuxvideo.com
into the trash it goes

they told him he was faggot and go fuck himself

How is the French fashosphere on twitter?

cock sucker

Tellement bordu, ça taille tellement c'est coupant

AWOO~

They're talking about how scary Iran is.

Just dirty talking before foreplay

what in the fuck are these spaces between the punctuation marks? are you 12?

mec y'a juste rien de edgy tu fais parti d'un forum pour enfants puceaux vous faites tous pit vos blagues sont merdiques vous etes meme pas une centaine encore dessus

Tell him.

Marion lepen elle est tellement débile qu'elle louche. Même les trisomiques ont une meilleure mine que cette pauvre jument dégénérée.

Prouvez moi faux

Alors?

>Astuce pro: vous pouvez pas.

Reminder that those Macron shills are using Jews techniques since it's where his campaign team is.

>act like you're pro Marine and anti Macron
>act like a complete idiot
>use it as proof as pro Marine are stupid
>secretly work for Macron campaign