Assyrians

I see many ppl on pol hating me everytime i mention assyrians in ME.
Lemme redpill u fags on assyrians
>Assyrians are christians
>Assyrians hate muslims
>Assyrians support right-winged/nationalistic groups here in europe and america
>Assyrians were one of the first ethicities to become christians along with greeks.

>Assyrians speak aramaic which is the language jesus spoke

>Assyrians whom convert to islam is kicked out of their famillies and officially called mhallami
>Assyrians does not have a country although brittain and soviet union promised them a piece of land 1919
>Assyrians are more extrem than polacks
>if hitler would live today i can swear on my life that 99%of assyrians would vote for him and join the SS
Btw if soviet and brittain kept their promise there wouldnt be and isis or israel or an massive muslim refugee crisis. Soviet and brittain fucked us all in our asses.

Other urls found in this thread:

aina.org
youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg&feature=youtu.be&t=90
youtube.com/watch?v=jBxIRMfa1vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Btw if Assyria would exist 1919 they would probably join forces with hitler

interesting topic, can you post some articles?

bump

Sand nigger is sand nigger. Doesnt matter to which imaginary daddy he crys
Sa ge

quiet latvia, i woud like to see what this user is talking about

aina.org website focousing in assyrian news

Jajaja estland go kys, youre just like gypsies, good for nothing now go kys. Btw christianity is true(at least the things jesus said.)

Assyrian from Australia here.

Shlama!

Sholmo, do u like this thread?

You guys seem based as fuck.

Well we do originate from mesopotamia and have lived with mudslims since the beginning of islam expansion

Maybe you can teach some much need culture to the snow niggers, they have gone astray and submitted to the kikeroach and Mohammedans.

Teach them to be men again.

By snowniggers do u mean rhe swedes or the arabs here in sweden?

What do u think Vladimir?

The Swedes, Northern and Western Eurocucks in general.

>aina.org
im still reading, though it looks legit.

what are the intrests of the assyrian people?
do they want a governement on their own?

(ID changed because of connection switch)

Aha, ok :)
Problem is most swedes ive talked to either calls med racist or they just ignore me. They have no nationalism spirit.

Btw assyrians rule a town in sweden called Södertälje and muslims dont dare to walk in the ghettos cuz theyll get punched and kicked and spit in the face. Swedes dont even dare to look a muslim in the eyes :(

Assyrians have been exposed to 3 genocides since 1900 once by turks and kurds 1915, once in iraq (simele massacre), and the most recent one is by isis and some kurdish forces in syria or iraq.

They want a province or a state under the protection of either russia or america, if they get a state it would probably look like a christian version of isis. The main area assyrians wants is the city nineveh in iraq and some area around nineveh, so they can avoid more discrimination and massacres from muslims

>Assyrians have been exposed to 3 genocides

whats the reason for such hatred against them?
because they are christians, or is there something else?
>if they get a state it would probably look like a christian version of isis
sounds fanatic.

The 2 main reasons for the genocide was/is cuz they are christians and becuase they are assyrians.

The christian version of isis would have a lot more science in i, we dont follow the bible blindly, we only say that all things jesus said is true and that the rest are more or less bullshit.

Assyrians are also incapable of sustaining civilization, just look at Södertälje.

>I'm Assyrian
>Swedish flag

Södertälje is also a complete shit hole, that no self-respecting white person would live in. Christian or not, you guys are shitskins and deserve the oven just like the rest of them.

Go back to assyria

Babylon > Assyria Scum any day. There is a reason why the Jews hate us more.

>Shlama

WTF this even sounds like hebrew.

I don't hate you as much as I hate other rapefugees, but you should be in Syria

Om du jämför mussarna med assyrierna så är assyrierna 100ggr bättre, alla ghettos förutom södertälje e kontrollerade utav muslimer plus så är arbetslösheten mycket lägre hos assyrierna än muslimerna

Assyrians are Christian Arabs

Fuck off from my country, Arab.

go back to your shithole shitskin stop polluting sweden

Kys sven, u got no balls and are basically letting muslims rape your children and women

but hitler was the bad guy

Stop polluting germany and netherlands roach

Because they are literal Arabs.

Religion does not matter, and all Semitic trash is either Arab or Jew.

A

Let me redpill you - the last time Assyrians had the balls to be even worth taking notice of was 2600 years ago. Grow the fuck up. You lost. Stop asking others to help you out.

How?

Arabs jews and assyrians do speak semetic languages

All of what you said doesn't matter because of this simple fact:
>Assyrians are sandniggers
Now go back to the shithole you're from.

Dude stfu burger, u never had balls to begin with, assyrians removed the skin of their victims and then let them doe by infection. Worst thing america did was slavery(very mild slavery)

Assyrian-Maronite alliance when?

the flag is a symbol, check this vid out. it is a frequency.
youtube.com/watch?v=GtiSCBXbHAg&feature=youtu.be&t=90
right at the stopped time it shows as someone plays a sound into a plate with sand on top. This other video I saw explains how the frequency is used but it is a long ass video. im pretty sure it is how they made the pyramids. youtube.com/watch?v=jBxIRMfa1vs
worth a watch for an open minded individual