IT'S HAPPENING

How are there not 100 threads on Evelyn Farkas?
>Obama administration official verifies everything Trump said about having his "wires tapped"
m.townhall.com/columnists/jackkerwick/2017/04/02/evelyn-farkass-six-revelations-about-obama-trump-and-the-deep-state-n2307464

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BrMTQ
youtu.be/5NO-rxIhh9g
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/04/01/comrades-dr-farkas-has-discovered-russian-plot-to-her-words-in-mouth/
townhall.com/columnists/jackkerwick/2017/04/02/evelyn-farkass-six-revelations-about-obama-trump-and-the-deep-state-n2307464
archive.is/lMMKQ
thomaswictor.com/leakers-beware/
dailydell.com/2017/03/31/fark-you-twitter/
vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/3/20/14982752/trump-wiretap-claims-officially-debunked-fbi-comey-nsa-rogers
youtu.be/oeOSs301P9g
vox.com/world/2017/3/30/15126072/devin-nunes-source-white-house
nytimes.com/2017/03/31/us/politics/sean-spicer-evelyn-farkas-trump-wiretapping.html?
wsj.com/articles/what-devin-nunes-knows-1490914396
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pol has been under a pony all day and has no idea that the former Obama administration is being hunted down as we speak.

Rusha

Heads are gonna roll. This is the biggest political scandal of American history. There should be 2 dozen threads on the every day

bump

bump, already back to threads being slid hard I see.

some kike april fools joke happened.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the latest happenings with this

So the basic gestalt is something like this:
>Trump gets elected
>stuff continually gets leaked
>he tries to weed out traitors in the Justice dept and intelligence communities through controlled leaks
>Finds out that a lot of information was gathered on him during election
>evidence that it was being gathered during his campaign by an administration that was openly antagonistic against him the whole campaign
>Media and Intel community scrabble to obfuscate and discredit the claim before it can be analyzed
>low level public servant lets info slip on talk show that verifies some claims
>More evidence of Obama trying to fix the election than of Russia

Do I have that about right?

Bump

Your horseshit has been covering this up all fucking day you worthless nigger.
Kill yourself.
Can't wait for kang nigger to go to jail.

I somehow managed to sleep through all of April 1st

No.

>Pol has been under a pony all day and has no idea that the former Obama administration is being hunted down as we speak.
Sup Forums has missed basically all news from the last months, fron the EU being a CIA project to the election fraud in Saarland and many, many other things.

It's sad you guys don't really "do" news anymore.

>Trump claims Obama spied on him during the campaign and spread the Intel around the government to leaders on the way out, hence all the leaks to press
>Democrats deny and keep pushing the Russia narrative
>Evelyn Farkas, a DoD official, goes on MSNBC and slips up and verifies everything trump claimed
>Devin Nunes, House intel chairman, views intelligence reports verifying that Obama collected Intel on trump during the campaign
>latest sources are saying Obama spied BEFORE Trump even got the nomination

Nice. I wonder how much traction that will actually get this week. Hopefully the tuck brings it up.

they plan on suing Drumpf for libel

why do these niggers talk about anything to do with slide thread when that all pony shit was doing.

you are incredibly lucky. the hook noses merged the board with mlp, and now a few buttmad oldfags are saying how much better it was.

I wonder how Flynn plays into this? I remember talk that he was a sacrifice to keep the administration's hands clean in the Russia investigation, and that he may be looking for Immunity to testify, but no one has verified about what he is testifying. Some say proof of Russia collusion, some say he has dirt of the Intel community and wants assurances he'll be protected if he squeals, and some even say he never planned on testifying and it's just a rumor to further obfuscate trump's reputation. Thoughts?

Pretty close actually, fake country.

Exactly right. Devin Nunes, the house Intelligence Committee Chairman, also verified Trump's claims after viewing Obama administration intelligence reports

Because we've been divided by shills. We have lost cohesion and can't accomplish anything anymore. For every real pollack there are 2 shills.

Most of us have left or gone into hibernation til better days.

I think we are among genuine retards here.
That or the shills were in on it since we know damn well that the site is compromised.

sauce on voter fraud

What did I get wrong Sir Colgate?

Should be 2 dozen threads on the Awan brothers too but people are too busy arguing over bullshit

No. You won't get any sources from me. Too many leftists here.

Relevant, rundown of the controlled leaks up until middle February: archive.is/BrMTQ

Oooh new info

that really updated my joural

Redditors can't help but shout how fucking new they are from the rafters.

there is not even a semblance of impartiality in that snippet of text. Jesus is this what the NY times has come to?

The Russkies made her do it!

youtu.be/5NO-rxIhh9g

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/04/01/comrades-dr-farkas-has-discovered-russian-plot-to-her-words-in-mouth/

>Evelyn Farkas
>farkas
We are sorry guys

Source: townhall.com/columnists/jackkerwick/2017/04/02/evelyn-farkass-six-revelations-about-obama-trump-and-the-deep-state-n2307464

Archive: archive.is/lMMKQ

fork ass

Flynn was almost definitely only there to help out the leakers. Remember Obama ruined his career and he wanted no part in the Trump administration back in January. Then suddenly he joins as National Security Adviser and is out within a few weeks. There was no reason to let him go unless he wanted to.
Read this if you're interested this guy's great:

Nunes has already verified Trump's claims. He's the house Intelligence Committee's chair. Not exactly a Russian spy

The mean old Russians spraying their hot load of lies all in Evelyn Farkas mouth.

lmao get a load of this drumpfkin. Nunes has been utterly compromised. Blumpf is finished

There also claims twitter covered for her afterwards cause she was trying to cover her ass
dailydell.com/2017/03/31/fark-you-twitter/

>cut to five women in various windows
this is why news is shit

hahaha Eveyln Fuckass hahahahaha

Yes, the House Intelligence Committee Chairman is a Russian spy. How retarded do you have to be to suck up this Russian narrative? Literally half the government and Intel community would have to be Russian spies for it to make any sense

its that fucking russian mind control again!!!

In their mind everything is fantasy, fags, pedophiles, illegal immigrants, la la land.

they are you stupid drumpfbabby. get out of your the_donald echo chamber for a second and you'd see that

>Nunes has been utterly compromised

Is this how things are going to go? Just move the goalposts and explain away anything that doesn't outright damn the man? With the NSA's ability to probe, why would the Obama administration NOT gather info on trump? It's not that far fetched. Nameless faceless Russian contact who are never brought to light and no hard evidence is released and you believe it, but the house intelligence committee chairman says something and you call falsehood. I just don't understand how you can be so prejudiced and partial in the face of evidence.

Jesus, the amount of times they feel the need to qualify that the claims are unproven and have been denied just goes to show how desperate they are to cover Obama's tracks on this.

There must be real panic setting in amongst some people in that administration and the intelligence community. Pic related's public fuck up will have only done further damage to their cover up attempt.

Let's hope these maggots get locked up or hung for treason.

>and then giving the information to Wikipedia

Wew Evelyn, you really are just that stupid, aren't you?

>reeeee the donald again

your new favorite boogie man

Only an abbo could shill this hard. Use what little brain you have to reevaluate how gullible you are

Quit replying to bots m8
Merging with /mlp/ should be a wake up call for us

This place has been under siege for quite some time.
And if we weren't really that important, they wouldn't go to such extreme measures

How can this be an echo chamber if posts like yours don't get banned?

Checked.
That's spot-on.

a bot is a bot it won't reply and if its not a slide thread replying just adds a bump . so no harm either way

this is a very good read. if it's all true, Trump really is playing 4D chess

I think it's worth concisely calling them out so other users can see who's hear for discussion and who's paid propaganda

i agree

If you have twitter follow that guy. He's a genius he's like Rush Limbaugh times 1000

We talk politics you dumb kraut, if you want news, go to .

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/3/20/14982752/trump-wiretap-claims-officially-debunked-fbi-comey-nsa-rogers

Why do Americans pronounce it "Fark ass" are you guys retarded?

>vox
>march 20th
lyl

>Evelyn Farkas
Now I have a name.

a

fucking

L E A F

I wonder how this is going to play out.

All factually wrong. Comey likely committed perjury because there's little to no chance he didn't know about this. Farkas and Nunes have both confirmed Intel on Trump was put into Intel REPORTS, meaning even if it was incidentally collected, it was unmasked and spread around the government in complete violation of law
youtu.be/oeOSs301P9g

You dumb stupid cunt shut the fuck up and learn Hungarian

vox.com/world/2017/3/30/15126072/devin-nunes-source-white-house

>replying to a vox article

Why don't they just fucking range ban you faggots, everyone fucking hates you.

Its literally nothing - the white house is shilling an incoherent interpretation of her comments.

Nunes briefed the President after viewing the Intel reports. Why would he do that if the White house gave him the documents? Are you done shilling?

R*manian spotted, get your gypsy ass off Sup Forums

If Trump starts an investigation on Hillary and Obungo he will become so graet

She literally says Intel on trump team was unmasked and spread around the government. That's completely illegal

>gypsy
>(you)

>Sean Spicer Misquotes Evelyn Farkas in Latest Defense of Trump’s Wiretapping Claim

nytimes.com/2017/03/31/us/politics/sean-spicer-evelyn-farkas-trump-wiretapping.html?

>vox

fuck off, loser

you're way behind the times reading (((that))) propaganda

Everything she said in that quote is completely illegal. Regardless of how the Intel was collected, it cannot be unmasked without warrants and then cannot be spread around the government unless it pertains to a specific investigation and has a warrant for the unmasking.

We know it was unmasked or she wouldn't have any clue it related to Trump

> funny how they burried this article
> after POTUS called Foxnews on twitter
> Fox news debunks NYT

trolls get fed this shit by their masters, its clear

wait what happened?

man I wish I could read that WaPo article that basically shits on adam schiff where its like some weird alternate universe where the mainstream media isn't complete shit

Here's the kicker: where's Feinstein since she was briefed on the Intel reports? She wont be found within 200 miles of this Russia lie for good reason. It's about to blow up and they're letting Schiff take the fall

That sounds about right.

Exactly what a shill would say. No thank you shariablue.

>Foxnews says its out of the bag
>people know what Obongo did
> leakers and unmaskers are known

Justice is investigating almost surely; King Nigger is out of the country to avoid; counterintel serveilance almost surely; all kinds of assets are now targeting all of those assholes now.

Dems are fucked...

>And if we weren't really that important, they wouldn't go to such extreme measures

Flawed logic there - extreme measures aren't based on whether we're actually important, they're based on whether the adversary THINKS we're actually important. It is entirely possible for Sup Forums to have negligible impact and still consume a significant proportion of the Russian memetic warfare budget if the right people in the the Kremlin (or lower down!) believe that it's worthwhile.

Also, what's the ACTUAL budget? Wages in Russia are shit. If Thiel spent the same amount on the Trump campaign that he did bankrolling his vendetta against Gawker, that would be enough to pay over a thousand shitposters for a whole year over there. Not a whole year of once-daily #MAGA libtards btfo posts, but a whole year of a thousand people spending eight hours a day greasing the wheels of the Trump Train. Consensus generated by flooding.

user didn't call THIS an echo chamber, user called /r/The_Donald/ an echo chamber. Which it is - if you go there and tell 'em you think Pizzagate is a hoax, the Trump campaign knowingly coordinated with the 'Russians' who hacked the DNC, and Breitbart News knowingly distributes lies when they further Bannon's political agenda and see if your posts are still up Tuesday morning. (Tuesday because Sunday might not be a work day for the mods.)

noice

That's how it already works in China except they call them rumours instead of fake news. You'll get a prison sentence for spreading "rumours" (ie stuff the government doesn't want getting out like the existence of AIDS villages).

Seriously, I want to read it. How do I get past their paywall?
wsj.com/articles/what-devin-nunes-knows-1490914396

Can you find a quote for that? I see quotes saying it was disseminated, but nothing saying it went anywhere illegal. Also worth noting she never clains any of the monitoring was aimed at Trump.

Basically, you have to make some real leaps of logic to come up with your interpretations. This is why even places like Fox News aren't excited about this story.

also, imagine that those six megacorporations are controlled by Jews who pretend to be white in order to collapse White civilization and replace it with malleable shitskins.

*former* DoD official - quit in 2015 yet still had access to classified intel.

I don't go to reddit, but you cucks really can't complain if they delete your posts in the one place on that site they can actually discuss among one another.

Even people who do not touch Reddit know that the site is at its core incredibly biased against them. They could have the biggest thread on the site running and it wouldn't touch the front page. The site will do everything to redirect you to leftist controlled echo chambers like /r/politics or /r/news where you will be banned or mobbed on for disagreeing with the party line.

No matter what way you paint it, it's impossible to have a "safe space" from leftists because they always make the effort to raid and spam your shit day and night and since they infiltrate the moderation it's endorsed to be that way. Just look at what they do here where nothing gets deleted and nobody gets banned.