Black Crack Addict Destroyed Atlanta Highway

archive.is/9sRml

The man accused of starting the raging fire that destroyed part of Interstate 85 north of downtown Atlanta was talking about smoking crack just before the blaze began, according to his arrest affidavit.

Basil Eleby told city and federal investigators that he had discussed smoking crack cocaine with two companions under the highway overpass before deciding to do the drug alone, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported Saturday.

Jail records show Eleby has been arrested 19 times since 1995, mostly on drug charges. Accused of starting the fire below the elevated highway, Eleby now faces charges of first-degree arson and first-degree property damage.

Sophia Brauer and Barry Thomas were arrested along with Eleby on Friday, both charged with criminal trespass in the area used to store state-owned construction materials and equipment.
“We believe they were together when the fire was set and Eleby is the one who set the fire,” Deputy Insurance Commissioner Jay Florence said.

Flames and smoke billowed high above Atlanta's skyline Thursday. The fire burned so hot that the concrete and steel overpass disintegrated, crippling traffic in a city known for dreadful rush-hour congestion.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9sRml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He didn't value his life enough, had to destroy a bridge too.

He dindu nuffin

druggies confirmed for economic terrorists
purge when

desu tho, who hasn't done this? accidents happen

1.Do crack in a construction yard

2.???

3.Massive fire burns down Bridge

4.Profit

That article is still missing a little bit of information

Isn't the larger issue here that a random crack head can take out an interstate on accident?

yeah they don't really explain how

bump

North Atlanta user here. There is tons on construction going on 75/85, which means there are construction materials everywhere. As I understand it, a PVC barrel exploded, and PVC fire burns extremely hot and spreads.

Not sure how he managed to ignite the barrel, but ATL crackheads are really, really fucking dumb, so it doesn't surprise me.

say it again, I'll set you on fire and toss you in a dumbster if you say atlanta crackheads are dumb say it again ill set ou on fire toss you in a dumbster thats how we deal with disrespect in atlanta. RESPECT. you get what i am putting out there?

You're putting out a horrible smell.
Stay crispy druggie.

what the fuck are you talking about I put on deodorant today. the sweat is because I was exercising.

Check'em

Purge now, strengthen our blood

I-85
BLAZE IT

white men build bridges. niggers burn them down.

>not smoking a-pvp instead
ONE
JOB

JUST ONE

>archive.is/9sRml
Thomas told investigators a different story, the paper reported. “Mr. Thomas watched Basil Eleby place a chair on top of a shopping cart, reach under the shopping cart and ignite it,” the affidavit says.

When I saw this on the news, the first thing I said was. It's Apelanta, gotta be a nigger. Sho'nuff

>Bridge made of concrete and steel.
>Somehow collapses because of fire.

what

You dumb nog you
absolutely intentional

OY vey goyim, it was the jet fuel!

crackheads cant melt steel bridges?

Heat absolutely fucks up concrete, any moisture inside will cause massive cracks and explosions.

Go dig up a rock from outside and put it under a butane torch for a few minutes. Don't wear eye protection.

HE DINDU NUFFIN
HE A GUD BOI
HE WAS ON HIS WAY TA CHURCH
HE JUST GETTIN HIS LIFE TOGETHER

So holding a lighter under a shopping cart will ignite it? Story is still incomplete.

INNOCENT! Cops planted the fire!

Cops are looking for this man for further questioning.

It is suspected he has converted to Canada's fastest growing death cult: Islam.

His weapon of choice: Shopping Cart Arson.

>mfw I live in Valdosta and don't have to drive through this shit for the next year or so.

>lives in 80% nigger utopia
>lucky

T. Atlantian who will starve to death on the road.

>t. the only white boy at valdosta state

I wish man that minority scholarship would do wonders for my financial stability.

>red mercury