Alright Sup Forums I just want to pick your brains. What is your Wildest Dream/Wish?

Alright Sup Forums I just want to pick your brains. What is your Wildest Dream/Wish?

Mine is immortality. I want to witness humanity's future achievements and failures. It its eventual extinction.

I'll take immortality with the ability to off myself if I choose to do so.

This. I wanna be able to die once I get bored, or there is nothing more left.

But you already have immortality within your grasp if you just choose to accept it

When im going to suicide, im give some big knife and going to (((them))) and make some chop-chop.

immortality is for faggots
we live far longer than ought to already

I'd love to be able to kill someone and know that I'm never going to be punished.

Maybe, Your wish should be to improve your English.

Sorry, death is just what life was like before you were born. Appreciate this existence while you have it. Nothing is obligated to provide an afterlife.

>ought
says who? god?
The only problem with immortality is if you don't know how to use it. You wouldn't want soros to be immortal that's for sure.

immortality isn't a wild dream, it is normal, simple and relatable.

Mine really WILD dream is to create a universal empire and genetically engineer its citizens to be both physically and mentally strong. And kill the rest to extinction. I want to start the space age where new humans will kill and colonize galaxies.
It is wild because almost impossible to achieve.

>death is the same as before you were born
>the land is the same as it was before you built the house

Okey.

Immortality is horrible if you can't end it. What happens if a meteor hits earth and you just float through space for ever?

To get an honest woman, I've got wild ideas zinging around in my brain.

proper eidetic memory or savant-tier reading skills
I'll be dead before I dissect and link even half of the required readings in this world

I think summarization, parallels and origins of certain works of certain people would benefit humanity more
like Peterson on a constant supply of intravenous stimulants

I'm fucking with you Cheeki.

>Vodka kisses from America.

losing my virginity at 21+ with an attractive virgin girl, without getting married
i just want to share to that experience on the same level but by now almost everyone interested in sex at all already did or is waiting for marriage

I want a gundam

what happens if you get placed in a cell and get raped for eternity. Thats your wildest wish?

True, but If I could elaborate. I want to be an infinite observer of Existence.

Maybe its due to my love of habbenings.

Happiness for all humanity.

this, instead since they lack humility they need "muh transhumanism" and all the decadent hedonist bullshit that will make humanity go extinct

Well you could say we anons live that life in some way.

Immortality is at the top of my list as well, observing human progress is something I like doing. On a more realistic note though, the eradication of Islam and Muslims.

weed is still illegal but i get special dispensation to get high and jack off all day

I'd like shapeshifting, like perfect shapeshifting including voice and every aspect of the body.

I could turn into different human bodies and live as many lives as I want under different names, and even kill other people and take over their appearance and life.
Goes beyond human though, I could turn into a bird and fly around and shit, or turn into a cat and sneak on places just to watch. Infinite fun.

anything less than omnipotence is a fucking waste of time

Omniscience, I want to know everything.

Immortality. Wealth and wisdom will come with time. If I can only have one thing,I want immortality.

If quantum immortality is true, you'll probably live in the timeline where you won't die.

I'd like this as long as I can go beyond biological possibility and defined species. I want to have eyes like an eagle, 3 foot claws, and a body the size and toughness of a rhino.

My wildest dream/wish is to be fucking HUGE and POWERFUL. And I don't mean king kong sized or some bullshit, I want to be a destroyer over 400 meters tall, who brings death and destruction to all, removing all I despise from the world.

My wish is that a french/chinese eurasian master race wipes out all the subhumans and Canada can finally become a utopia

I guess immortality by proxy?
I want to live forever and know everything, even if I'm just a brain in a jar with basic sight/sound reception. Communication would be neat too but I'd sacrifice that if it was too much to ask for.

My nigga