BASED BREXIT

BASED BREXIT

youtube.com/watch?v=G84HnXLaqzQ

So glad we're getting rid of sub human poles like this! Britain belongs to the Pakis in the commonwealth!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ComedyCentralUK/status/847859783801737217
youtube.com/watch?v=uqemucA0jLI&t=173s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who keeps making these pics. they make me laugh way to much. ALSO
CLEAN
MY
TOILET

but they had that poster of all the brown people brexit would stop
why would they lie?

>youtube comments get me every time
When my parents came as immigrants from Poland in 1949 to Canada, my father was spit on and called names. Everyday, his co-workers told him to "GO HOME FOREIGNER" and would even try to urinate on him. It really hurt him so much that he had a nervous breakdown. He never liked living here Olga and he really did die of a broken heart. He was a school teacher in Poland but b/c he did not know the English language, when they came here to Canada and my parents were too poor to go back to school at that time, my father was made to feel like a bum, a nobody who never got one ounce of respect! My parents bc they were "foreigners" from Poland could not even get a job washing dishes. My father did get a job in construction but it barley paid for the food. My mothers hair all fell out from hunger as she would lie to my dad who was working in construction that she ate that day, when in fact she didn't. Hate is such a horrific thing! My mother was 8 months pregnant and was pushed while she was on a subway in Toronto and told to go back where she came from. She fell to the ground and lost her 8 month baby boy. He could not be saved in those days.
I often say, we have so much to learn from the animals, especially dogs b/c their love for us is unconditional. And Humans have not evolved enough as yet to be able to love other humans unconditionally. Sad.......very sad Olga.......Susan
Show less

heh we should ban white immigrants.... because they're racist and xenephobic

just fuck my country up senpai

>filename
foy

friends of israel approves this image

At least us Pakis have been here a few generations now, are long established, and have had ties to Commonwealth long before that.
What the fuck would Poles want coming here? Bitch needs to go back to pooland.

>I don't want to accept anyone from that country
>because they're all xenophobic and racist

wait a second,
are u trying to cheat me again?

xD

You guys are literally defending pakis and trying to put down Europeans.

RIP england or whatever is remaining of it alteast you had an ok run

Fuck of white scum, the future is brown.

Farage and Trump are just two sides of the same kike-shill coin

Both have sucked the cock of Israel to get votes

Why are you faggots treating Poles like shit? They're probably the best immigrants a country can ask for. They're fucking white and proud of it, Britain needs more Poles to counter the sandniggerism

Why do you english cunts hate them? It does not make sense. You are being destroyed by shitskins and you complain about polish people..Are you all retarded?

Fuck off you white nazi, Britain is a commonwealth country.

BROWN SKIN
BROWN EYES
BLACK HAIR
EVERYWHERE
TRUE DIVERSITY

PRAISE FARAGE

Stop pissing in the wind and give a real answer ya cunt.

Go home. You have no ties here and are general cancer. Take your wanna-be gangsta teenagers and sex gangs with you, along with your shit religion.

Please return to your Himalayan foothill villages and stone each other to death.

That is the answer, what do you think Brexit was about? We don't want wh*tes taking up space that is dedicated to black and brown people.

>Polish people complaining about discrimination aimed against them

its because of the vast numbers they come here in. i dont mind them but i can see how people hate them due to their drug dealing drunk driving and criminal ways. even if they are white they must be white and upstanding.

fucking paki go home the only thing established is that you are not welcome here anymore

>. You have no ties here
then
>Take your wanna-be gangsta teenagers and sex gangs with you

>thinks we haven't been here for generations now and built families, homes, businesses, industry here

Those statements don't add up, cunt. If you want to keep your head attached to your neck, you better watch your fucking mouth.

The hate they get vs paki types is Just strange.

ahhhh poor honky is sad that britain will have less whites thanks to the brexit he supported

lmao
didn't work out so well for you racist turds did it

i love that brexit happened, it shows current attitude is changing.

meanwhile May and her mates are talking about opening up to the commonwealth countries more.

it will be great to see britain flooded with more pakis and indians (even though indians are twats), just to show that if you think it's okay to give away someone else's land to a foreign entity, the same can happen to yours. i don't even like the mainlander pakis in the way that HK chinks don't like mainlanders because they're embarassing, but i would still rather have them flooding in just to see the british cunts like you get cosmic justice.

WAT IS MEANT BY THIS?

Kill yourself.

But I would rather kill you.

>it will be great to see britain flooded with more pakis and indians (even though indians are twats)
Tell me objectively how Pakis are better than Indians. Please talk about things like crime rates, academic achievements, average incomes and unemployment levels. Thanks in advance.

>UK leaves the EU
>European immigrants are forced to leave leaving behind only arabs, indians and muslims
>Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland secede and the EU takes them in to spite the british
>British muslim become even bigger percentage of the country

lmaoing @ ur life

Try living in a shithole with a boat load of fucking Poles. They're white Pakis.

Fuck you nigger. Go back to wherever your Kangz are from.

It's far easier to talk about how mentally deranged they are from all the cow piss they drink.

2 reasons. Firstly, people don't want any mass immigration of any kind which includes Poles and other slavs who come in huge numbers. Secondly, it's far easier to complain about a Pole than it is a muslim because then the whole racism angle doesn't work as well as they're the same race.

>BRITKEKS

>Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland secede and the EU takes them in to spite the british
>British muslim become even bigger percentage of the country
>to spite the British

They're going to spite themselves? British =/= English.

How about I stay and prove to you that Zionism can also work for the country who initiated the process

You're on an anonymous website, you dumb inbred paki.

What are you going to fucking do?

>laughing all the way through
>cameron in the captain's room
>AYY LMAO

Brussels Overlords. They want to dictate who immigration policy. They are unelected and are true bred bureuacrauts. They are here to show you how to live and think. They truly believe that Europe is a project for the future. Humankind united under one tenet: justice, equality and freedom.

Because these threads are started by mudslimes.

Every single time it's a paki or a goddamn arab starting these threads.
Mudshits really hate them, because unlike anglos, they are proud about their religion and openly shit on pisslam.
Sure, a lot of poles are subhumans and they are just welfare leeches, but they are times better when compared to the subhumans.

Also fuck all of you pakis shitting on poles.

An user on Brit/pol/

>says the literal turk rape baby
cry more Mehmet

>Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland secede and the EU takes them in
>The EU immediately starts collapsing because they just let three countries, that run large deficits and don't meet membership criteria adopt the Euro.

Reminder that "muh poor hard working poles" is parroted to make us feel guilty for wanting our own country.

You are openly defending muslims and shilling for christians to be chased out of the U.K.
Also triggered by the picture of the pedophile.

You need to go back.

she is welcum in my home any day of the week if you know what i mean ;-)

btw how come yopu want to chase muslims out?

they have to leave or die there is no chasing or mking them.
western society will come to a point where it means kill or be killed

>western society will come to a point where it means kill or be killed
Good old times
time to dust off the old rivalries with some lead

t. salty pole about to get deported

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK AND SO DO YOUR COALBURNING WHORE WOMEN

Go home you subhuman shitskin. Literally everyone hates you. You fucks are vile, abhorrent creatures and just seeing you on the streets fills me with despair. You and your kind need to go back, we can't let future British generations grow up to live as a despised minority on the very land which is their birthright.

stop being a race traitor, mehmet

Well said, old chap.

You guy are fucking retards. He's a Polish person pretending to be shitskin, read the other responses by his ID.

Literally everyone. Hahaha. Does that include Literally everyone (tm) in London who voted for one of us for fucking Mayor?
You fucking weak racist twat, I bet you're on the dole

Calling a white person, Mehmed, will not make you white, you filthy subhuman paki.

When India nukes your goddamn country, it will be a great victory for humanity.

What I said is applicable still in this circumstance. Maybe not the shitskin part.

>woah guys check out this cute girl this means you should allow unlimited immigration from countries with vastly inferior economies to your own and let your laws be superseded by ones made in Brussels by unelected officials

>Lel, nice argument you racist, in Londonistan I am accepted for the filthy shit eating mudskin that I am.

I like it when the only thing a paki can throw back at you that isn't feaces is racist, doley, mayor etc.

You just don't get the message do you? Are "Asians" really that convinced they are welcome here? I'd sooner have niggers than you lot, at least they integrate and don't force their vile culture down our throats then call us racist for vomiting.

Brexit has taught me that the Polish being white mexicans wasn't just a funny meme- polish people really are as insidious as mexican illegals in trying to swarm into and fuck up the UK

>I'd sooner have niggers than you lot, at least they integrate and don't force their vile culture down our throats then call us racist for vomiting.

what the fuck am I reading?

have british niggers infiltrated Sup Forums finally? truly the last days are upon us

do you even know where you are

You really think Sadiq Khan is the only example I can bring up of how Pakis are just part of the mainstream? There are like 20 other Paki MPs in Parliament you shitstain. I know that's not the standard of how much someone is part of a country, but it's an indicator of how much power we have at least.

was this paid for by the bbc???

We've had Indian immigration since the 1950s. We've had Polish immigration since 2003.

There are more poles here than Indians. Go figure why we fucking hate them.

I'll give you anglo retards a free tip because I know you lack the bollocks to actually do anything about it, sort your fucking women out. They're the reason your culture and society is falling while ours is rising.

You lost control of them and thought it was all going to be okay to leave big decisions to bitches. Kek.

It's an official comic so ultimately yes

Finally those retards leave our union.

Britcucks fuck off!

This so goddamn hard.
I think people on Sup Forums actually think it's a race thing because of a few meme videos of racists saying 'waaah Islam'.
People have seen entire towns just converted into Warsaw and Dogfuck, Romania overnight, of course they were going to get mad.

>we

And you wonder why you're hated so.

"It's far easier to complain about a Pole"
In other words:
"British people are weak and beta and we'll attack the smaller problem because we're affraid but nonetheless we want to appear strong."

>plz kill yourselves useless cunts

youtube.com/watch?v=uqemucA0jLI&t=173s

What is wrong with saying 'we' (not even in the kangz sense)?

We're not ethnically anglo, we like being Pakis. We just live here. I thought you people are all about ethnic pride, yet somehow it's a problem when a brown person does it. Double standards, much?

Im polish and not leaving so....Do something. My neighbours are Russian and I fucking hate the.

>"Poland, the kingdom of the potato"

Ayy

Lol yeah like hes just making shit up haha

Yes they are clearly trying to activley 'fuck' a country by living there, working and
Living...what?

Poland did nothing wrong.

Yeah of course he isn't, dem niggers is fine upstanding citizens like, deys good boys, dey dindu nuffin

>kurwas your women
>steals your job with our cheap Labour
>laughs at your small penis
Spredialaj chuj;)

America will take the Polish women. The men can all be gassed.

>Kurwas your women

They can only get with slags, which isn't much of an achievement.

However, Polish women are getting Anglo'd across the board.

>whites fucking whites
and nothing of value was lost

Anglos fucking slavs.

There is a problem.

>"We just live here."

>Still wonders why he's hated nationwide.

>thinks we care about emotions of some non-entities on the internet or elsewhere

Britbongs are still putting their dicks into Slav. That's how we lost our capital that one time. Do you want to lose your capital city too? Because that's how you get Łondin.

You have my sympathy, sorta. You were bought here for whatever fucking reason, by the elites of this country, you were put in areas and are shipped around to areas to vote in certain ways so politicians can gain power.

Then, the wahabis and their ilk start funding and building mosques in this country, then they start helping refugees get into this country by various NGO's. Now the attention is on you. I don't hate you, hell i hate the traitors who did this FAR more than you, you're just the foreigner. But you don't belong here, and never will.

Saying that, so long as you're not a nigger, and say stupid shit like 'White english people don't exist' or 'Race is a social construct' then i don't care.

>Why do you english cunts hate them? It does not make sense. You are being destroyed by shitskins and you complain about polish people..Are you all retarded?

Because niggers and pakis have protection from the law, and chimp out and hang out in gangs. Poles don't. It's sickening i know, give me a pole over a paki any day.

I still refuse to believe that polish people are getting fucked over when pakis are fucking their children

>whites fucking whites
Not really

Poles cant use "dat racis" "u islamophobe" cards.

>EU are the REAL fascists!
what is this fucking gay shit

sage

what the fuck I live quite near where she made this video

Go and service your cousin you genetic inferior.

Or we're a police state that imprisons anyone at the slight hint of "islamophobia".

You should know how it is living under such a system, ex soviet. Didn't see many rebelling back then in Bulgaria.

Tbh i'm Polish and I'm trying to get a trainee job as an IT technician because fuck web developing even though I could get like three times the pay
How do I prove that I am not a leech to the interviewer? I'm just autistic and I can't do anything in Poland

Can't go to school because my mom is too busy fucking Chad and getting Beta bucks to spend any of that on her entitled son from racist Poland