So, can we ban those Trump generals now?q

one meta thread per board.jpg

The election's over. Get over it and stop sucking his dick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S4K4okVa7dU
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=EjaBpVzOohs
youtube.com/watch?v=xFqShpJm_zc
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=TvRlJ_MzoII
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ2fREo3Tjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP TALKING ABOUT POLITICS OR START TALKING ABOUT THE ONES I LIKE REEEEEEE REEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEE

fuck off, triple kike.

Get Aristotle's dick out of your mouth dude, why do you say he knew a lot? Get his dick out of your mouth bro.

I think those generals are run by obsessed fanatics, given how they simply could conceive of the idea of not talking about Trump for a day, and are consequently of no value, but merely spam propaganda.

could not*

i agree - bann all jpeg.images NOW - meta data WAR NOW!!

>pic unrelated

Where do you think you are?

This whole board is about spamming propaganda

Do you think anybody here has your best interest at heart?

We're confirmed infiltrated by the left, stormfront, the Russians, Mossad and several other organizations doing baseline recon to smoke out radicals and lawbreakers, all vying for control of this shitheap.

No one's here to learn shit.

>infiltrated by the russians

Bakas

Both of you a retards. Fuck off.

No.

This thread is now actually worth something.

THE ELECTION NEVER ENDS

plz it's so gay

I wish. It's obviously paid propaganda.

That's an unhealthy attitude.

>dude leftists (fabricated by jews) exist so we have to be RIGHT WINGERS (sponsored by jews)! IT'S THE ONLY WAY

I'm so sick of this.
>THE ONLY WAY WE CAN BEAT THE JEWS IS BY SUCKING JEW COCK

kys

That's an unhealthy face you've got.
Eye for en eye, eh?

>6 active bot shill threads repeating the same posts over and over and over to make it appear public opinion has turned from Trump and Nationalism
>REEEEEEEE WHY IS THERE A SINGLE THREAD THAT IS IGNORING THE "MESSAGE"?!?!

I hope your dick gets infected and you die of ass cancer

Do your fucking homework kid.
WE NEED TO DESTROY THE FUCKING PATRIARCH & NUCLEAR FAMILY

Those born in the 1980's and onward have not only been subject to Marxist propoganda through their schools, but are largely the *second* generation to also be brought up by parents who grew up surrounded by the same propaganda... So the big red pill for our daily social lives is Cultural Marxism

In classical Marxism, the workers of the world were oppressed by the ruling classes. The new theory was that everyone in society was psychologically oppressed by the institutions of Western culture. The [Frankfurt] school concluded that this new focus would need new vanguards to spur the change. The workers were not able to rise up on their own.

The school published a lot of popular material. The first of these was Critical Theory.

Critical Theory is a play on semantics. The theory was simple: criticize every pillar of Western culture—family, democracy, common law, freedom of speech, and others. The hope was that these pillars would crumble under the pressure.

Crazy European Immigration Crisis:
>youtube.com/watch?v=S4K4okVa7dU

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Cultural Marxism in action.
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

The History of Political Correctness
>youtube.com/watch?v=EjaBpVzOohs

Yuri Bezmenov: Ideological Subversion
>youtube.com/watch?v=xFqShpJm_zc

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

THE USEFUL (((Marxist))) IDIOTS:
>youtube.com/watch?v=TvRlJ_MzoII

Feminist Pretends To Be Male..
>youtube.com/watch?v=OQ2fREo3Tjc

Criticism without alternative reinforces the Narrative.
If the Narrative is internalized, any attack against it is an attack against you.

If you smiled at my first sentence, you're infected. Question that Narrative.

This. We didn't have a Bush General or a Obama General. Why should we have a Trump General?

and? Trump's totally apart of this as well

>people are sick of reddit
>have a chance to see what things could be like without reddit
>REEEEEEEEEE SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHARIABLUE KIKE BOT
kill yourself. I can't remember the last time I typed that and really, honestly fucking hoped someone would do it. just fucking hang yourself. it would be so much fucking better for everyone

Let the Redditors have their containment thread. God I hope /mpol/ stays up, it actually has no shills or Redditors.

What is your boss' quota of daily shit trump threads? Can't go a minute without praising your deity, huh? And this place hates the muslims for running off to the sharia shacks for five minutes every so often.

Maybe the board should split, one for Trump cultists.

I think you're the first actual person to post in this thread since I did.

You're literally blinded by an unquestioned narrative as you think that.
Question it.
That's all.
What if he isin't?
Question it.

I have questioned it and the answer is Trump is a kike.
Look at all the people he's surrounded by.
Look at his support for Israel.
Trump is a kike.
You are not going to have an American president that doesn't work for the Jews without dealing with the Jews openly and exclusively first.
Grow up.

Nice radar you've got there champ.

>1 thread of positive trump posters
>6 automated robots spouting anti-trump propaganda
>WHY ARE DRUMFPTARDS SPAMMING SO MUCH?!?!??!?!
No seriously. If you both died right this moment I would be very happy. You are obviously shitty fucking faggots and the world would be better off if you both just shit the bed and died this night.

Your opinion is invalid though because you're either a fanatically deluded Trump cultist or you're paid to propagate propaganda.

JQTS
JewishQuestionTooSoon
Slow down buddy, the JQ comes after the publically hung pedophiles.

why do you think you need this insane, unerring loyalty to fucking trump? he was the best option, nobody is fucking debating that, but you're playing right into the kikes' fucking hands by blindly fucking worshipping him and condemning anyone who doesn't

why don't you fucking retards see that your absurd cult of personality is the best controlled opposition there could possibly be? you're like fucking neocons, you're so slavish

I don't believe you actually exist as a person.

I mean, you obviously are a live person. But I don't believe that you're actually a canadian posting images and information about Cultural marxism and supporting Trump.

You're someone with some other motive or agenda posting here to stimulate something.

You're too much of a cartoon character. I mean, look at what you're posting. How could anyone actually get to where you are mentally by themselves?

>if you call out bots for being bots you must be a bot
Painful cancer. The kind that takes a year or so to finish you off but must be treated with chemo so strong it makes you feels like your joints has glass between them while you wait around for your death because you don't have the energy to move.

You're an idiot.
Trump is a pedo too.
The Jewish Question is the only question that matters currently in politics because they have hijacked all of our major establishments.
The pedos will remain as long as the Jews remain in power.
Go fuck yourself kike.

Go back to whatever Marxist shithole you climbed out of. We should toss your kind out the back of a Chinook

Excuse me misterino, you are breaking the rules outlined in the sticky. Please don't attempt such transparent attempts to derail the discussion.

nice thumbnail you got there champ

I'm totally from here.

Can't you tell i'm from here?

WE'RE posting for your best interest.

Other people are infiltrating /OUR/ board.

But there's nothing to learn here, why are you here?

why don't you space every sentence out goyim? REEEEEEEEE

>you

>why do you think you need this insane, unerring loyalty to fucking trump?
Because the media and every single fucking left leaning lying fucking rat bastards that can is doing everything they can to undermine and dirty the image of Trump. Because you lost and are so used to being in control of the narrative you won't stop trying to shill day in and day out.

Sadly this kind of shitty low energy tactic works in the face of naked opposition. So while the kikes and shills scream and send bots to shit up Sup Forums we use the general as a point of opposition. To remind people what is really going on while your tricks and attempts as mass manipulate are exposed.

Anti Trump General General when?

Compliment taken. Thank you.
There's nothing wrong with the Rise of American Nationalism. You're a country that's about to shatter what it means to be alive.
I see that.
Thank you.

>Get over it and stop
We aren't the ones that have a problem with
it fag

>you
jesus man. fuck it, the kikes have clearly fucking won. your autism is so thick that you genuinely think I'm a bot or a shill or a lib. you're going to sit here and jerk it to your e-heroism, showing all us dirty shills, trying to keep this from ACTUALLY devolving into the senseless hugbox leftypol likes to pretend we are

I hope you're at least satisfied, man. someone needs to get something out of this.

>American nationalism

Why does this feel so good and so right?

Nationalism will errode the infestation of cultural marxism. Woman will regain their Womanhood. The JQ can wait, honestly, it's about repairing the day to day parasitical narratives that blind us. Then we'll see the Sun..

>be a dirty shill
>be called out for being a shill
>try to act like you're the better person for being a shill while trying to say you aren't a shill
Welfare pays more then this shit faggot. Why not go get a real job?

madbro? ;)

No, you're just focusing on the symptoms and not the disease. None of those things are going anywhere as long as Jews are in power.
With Trump we might have small victories to keep the lemmings clapping but ultimately things will continue to decay.
Stop acting like a Jew.

>being this blue pilled

Look at these conversations. They're all different groups vying for control using different methods. They're all posting in controlled opposition to themselves or disagreeing on major points but trying to downplay them because they're sweating if anyone figures them out.

Is anyone here even real anymore?

>implying that anyone but a dedicated group of worshippers reads that thread.

I've clicked it a few times, it's a nice assortment of dog girls, and shouldn't even be considered on topic.

Pshhh i'm real
and I'll answer almost any question you like
The Jews are THE problem.
Anything that distracts from that is a waste of time and is just helping to serve the Jew.

get necked faggot
>saged and hidden

The peoples unification is the inertia that'll lead to the root causes, but they must come first.

You'd like to think so. Makes the world all too easy to navigate eh..

I am not going to unify under a Jew.
People need to unify AGAINST the Jews.
The Jews will use us to fight more of their BULLSHIT wars in the middle east and elsewhere.
Trump is 100% compromised.

Couldn't agree more. Anything to get r/t_d_ off of this board.

Trump could take away all their gun rights and they would either gloss over it or rationalize it. A bunch of useful idiots that have overstayed their welcome.

If he was compromised, the deep state wouldn't be a fucking gongshow right now.
Do. Not. Throw. Out. What. We've. Gained.
Just because it isn't as pure as you want it to be.

The pedo network is being uprooted. After the mud settles, we'll know what to target next.

>drumpf btfo posters are shills
People have been shitposting for (you)s long before the election

Believe it or not, not everyone here is from /r/The_Donald

you are free to argue them

That could be very well be true if we didn't have fucking proof that propaganda groups frequent this place. Remember the group before sharia blue (I forgot it's name) leaked one member information here because he was butt blasted.

Shit post only goes so far you, know. When some boards get raided you get the diverse kind of shit post. The propagandas machine acts as a hivemind.

>stormfront
Why would this bother you? Unless you're a shitskin...

>ban their containment threads
great idea /s

Argue? All they do is call you a shill if you don't literally suck Trump's cock.

Hiroshimoot should rename this lefty/pol/ for a week so we can use the commies to get rid of trumpniggers once and for all. Then we will take it back.

Hitler doebbels confirm, better start sucking Trump's cock, you ShariaBlue faggots.

I have a feeling those threads are going to run strong for the next 8 years

Your apathy is disgusting.

You guys honestly thought using the ponies thing to piggyback this "narrative shift" would work?
>Kill yourselves
>sage

this
and it seems propaganda posters are more relentless than shitposters.
for shitposters, it's like masturbation. Once they're done, they're done for the day.

not who u responded to, but I dont rly have a problem with shitskins.
my problem is with race-mixing. It's basically interspecies breeding.
if people are okay with race-mixing, they should also be okay with incestuous breeding.

>look guys I said eight years instead of the usual number to showcase my devotion

Sauce?

>encouraging a leftypol takeover just to get rid of trump posters

Yea I can't possibly see why you'd be called a shill around here. Fuck off.

Start hanging around /cgl/ if you hate it so much.

I agree. He supports sodomites, he's not /ourguy/, he was just the better option!

>I dont rly have a problem with shitskins.
Nigger, do you even realize where you are?

kys

/thread

kek-posting has lowered the average exchange to name-calling. Trump has become a sacred cow, anything negative about him can be explained through a conspiracy theory or simply doesn't exist. Subjects such as race and the JQ are now taboo, they have become the new SJW's.

I wish we had more horse pussy just to get them to leave.

They make it easier for other organizations to infiltrate this place. Their absolutism and insanity are easy to mimic and meme against.

Not to mention, they attract reddit.

I agree but not for your reason.

Trump generals are containment threads and should be removed to allow other threads to take over the content within.

That means more pro-Trump threads, less shitposting, and more teal politicial discussion.

its prob those russian trolls they pay in those troll factories. those threads are homosexual as fck tbqh

Most of them are extremely anti-intellectual. Though it has changed, just from my casual observation, over the last couple years.

Geez ya'll 2D af these days eh

oh god source

So did you fuck him?

Nope, this is what Sup Forums is now, /r/the_donald on Sup Forums.

>itt reddit

fapfapfap

This

Reminder

What I mean is I won't hate entire races simply based off the actions of the majority or minority. I will, however, expect them to act a certain way. Instead of blaming them, I will blame their genetics.

In fact, I expect all humans to at some point severely succumb to their vices. The difference among races is their vulnerability to this occurrence.

Besides, do you know where you are? This board has people ranging from stormfront to antifa. Although if your point is that there should not be any temperament in Sup Forums, then that's understandable.

>not knowing about putinbots
I love how naive are the westerners

trump generals protect /brit/pol/ from the shills so i like them.

This, reddit will still be the fall guy, even here.