Oxford child sex abuse raids: Seven men charged

>Seven men have been charged in connection with a major child sexual exploitation investigation in Oxford.

>Police officers carried out arrests on Thursday in connection with alleged sex offences against females which occurred between 2008 and 2015.

>Six men were charged with the rape of a girl under 16 as well as other sexual offences, while a seventh man was charged with conspiracy to rape.

>Six men - all from Oxford - will appear before Oxford magistrates.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-39466980

Let's see if they're white...

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1584954/Extremism-fear-over-Islam-studies-donations.html
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/62yg8i/oxford_child_sex_abuse_raids_seven_men_charged/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>They are: Shabir Dogar, 22; Shabaz Khan, 23; Shohab Dogar, 23; Yasin Hamid, 20; Usman Iddris, 22; and Joseph Suraina, 22.

>Waqas Hussain, 24, of no fixed abode, will appear at Oxford Magistrates' Court on 4 April.

>Mr Hussain has also been charged with the attempted sexual assault of a girl under 13, as have Shabir Dogar and Shohab Dogar.

What a fucking surprise!

Is there any data on how much crime in the UK is committed by men of South Asian/Muslim background?

Like poetry.

There's a lot, if you know where to look.

I live in Oxford and its getting to be more and more shit. We are getting overrun with pakis, afghanis, bangldeshis and now I hear more Arabs. I assume these are 'Syrian refugees'.

Lots of groups of young men, acting all gangsta and harassing people, plus a new 'Convert to Islam' tent on Cornmarket street.

That's a uni city, though. Full of those bleeding-heart SJWs that think blindly letting in shitskins is a good thing. I took a trip up to Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk the other day and it was amazing. Barely any shitskins, and the few blacks they do have are like the token family that everyone knows. Makes a much nicer change than London lately. Can't even walk down the street without having to see all the filth.

when are you guys going to start hanging them in the public square again?

When they start raping the families of politicians, we might see a change. For now, we have to deal with petty lynching.

Tell me what else is new.

Just a reminder, this is the mayor of Oxford.

Kashmiris/pakis are the root of these sex gang problems.

The mayor of Oxford has open support of the Islamic Centre, which received oodles of cash from Saudis etc.
>telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1584954/Extremism-fear-over-Islam-studies-donations.html

The Spaniards couldn't get it, the French couldn't get it, the Germans and the Dutch could never take it.

But London fell to the Saracen with nothing more than the London Englishmen being cowards and handing it over without a fight.

Checked

Except the shitskins only live in the shit parts of London, that whites were already abandoning. In the absence of light, dark appears.

WHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCKWHATTHEFUCK

I lived in Oxford in the 80s. It was such a beautiful, amazing place. All that history. You bongs should be fucking horsewhipped for this shit. You let a paki become mayor of OXFORD??? For fucking real??

I am so disgusted I can scarcely type. You deserve to all get raped to death. What the hell is the matter with you? Where did all the real Englishmen go??

Dude, you had a black president.

Excuses!! lameass excuses!!! You had the most evolved, civilized, brilliant, literate society the world ever knew, and you are THROWING IT AWAY. Fuck you. You make me sick. Enjoy your feeble excuses while every day, you lose more of your magnificent civilization. Until one day it's all gone and there is nothing left. Then you can just sit there and cry like the ridiculous shadow of a great Englishman that you are.

joseph? hah, it was a white guy, i knew it

Presidents have always been actors and slaves. We tried the former with Reagan...

Calm yourself down, mate.

It's not the same thing at all and you know it. This country has been polyglot from day one. England is ENGLAND. It's a sacred trust.
The US is and was a dangerous experiment. Sometimes it's worked, sometimes it hasn't. Liberalism is making it even worse, and it's destroying us both. Only you had even more to lose. That's what is so fucking sad.
Also--our nigger president is/was OUR problem. Our mistake that we even allowed it.

Two wrongs do not make a right. Nothing excuses the loss of England, and nothing can ever replace England. I wish you knew that as I do. If I still lived there I would be fighting harder for England than you ever will, just as I'm fighting to make this mess of a country the best it CAN be, for whatever that's worth. It's just so damned sad.

>electing a black mudslime as the leader of the free world with more military power than any other nation
>better than a shitskin having no more than a ceremonial role in a single city

You're letting your Anglophillia get the best of you.

Reading the OP via the Sup Forums catalogue, I took a wild guess, before considering applying Coulter's law, but you've confirmed my suspicions.
HANG THEM ALL.

When these happen I try to find the article on reddit to look at the comments to see if normies are snapping out of their hypnosis. Sadly, it looks like it's still not the case...even after someone posted statistics,

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/62yg8i/oxford_child_sex_abuse_raids_seven_men_charged/

So the caliphate is not a meme, no joke. damn