FRIENDLY REMINDER: /r/The_Donald is our ally

This is a reminder to sage all threads that are anti T_D. Its a divide and conquer tactic used by the shills.

T_D has been a great ally. Many of them hide their powerlevel, and we use them to funnel out our news/memes/hashtags into the world.

T_D is 6 million subscriber strong, and they look up to Sup Forums like their daddy. Why should we tarnish an ally like this?

They ban you for even mentioning Jews without sucking their dicks. They are a completely broken controlled opposition hive of crypto-progressive faggots jerking off over their dank black guy in a trump hat memes

As long as they stay in their sub-reddit most of us couldn't give a shit about T-D

Because they refuse to assimilate to the board culture and end up shitting up the board by responding to inane bait.

Remember, don't respond to slide threads.

No, fuck off jew

i hope your baiting me.

No they aren't, redditfags need to fuck off back to where they came and gas themselves while they're at it.

I know that spoonfeeding newfags is frowned upon, but Sup Forums could really use a sticky telling newfags how to sage shitty fucking bait threads like this one.

they dont though.
they all come here and shit everything up.

>LOOK AT THIS BASED BLACK MAN

I think you're right

That's why I'm saying. If they had the mental capacity to not shit memes on Sup Forums we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Agreed.

The idea that Sup Forums actually likes ponyfaggots over allies who actual share their views is laughable. We understand that it's all a shock-factor thing to filter out the normies. r/The_Donald will always have your back

HAIL THE GOD EMPORER

if we get reddit admins to destroy t-d it would stop cross-contamination AND hurt reddit's brand

Friendly reminder that r_thedonald posters should be sterilised before be sent to a mental institution till the end of their pathetic life

t. Reddit

Remember to sage

is T_D (((our greatest ally)))?

Fuck off, if r/The_Donald is so great then stay there, but you can't, can you? It's because you're a fucking parasite—we don't want you here.

Fuck off reddit faggots. You guys are trying to spread your cancerous idolizing nature over here. We are NatSocs. Even the Libertarians here agree with the fundamental premises of NatSoc which is the preservation of our race. We merely go about it in different ways. There's no place for civics here. At least Ponyfuckers are relatively friendly and don't try to subvert our board culture.

many of them would flood here

>newfags still falling for such blatant b8s

FUCK OFF YOU GODDAMN MISSING LEAF WE ALMOST HAD THEM OUT

Don't worry, we hate you, too

If you catch my drift ;) glad to be back. Sorry you guys got flooded with libtard brony fags

If Sup Forums has free speech I would like you to create a thread saying "trump is a bad president because (reasons and facts)" and if you are immediately called shill or shareblue we are being invaded by Reddit.

FUCK OFF, REDDIT

Try naming the Jew and you'll quickly see how much of an ally they are

Braindead retards are our allies! Woohoo!

self righteous retards at Sup Forums DO NOT understand that only because plebbit.cuck/r/the_donald/ are not redpilled enough that doesn't mean they're not an ally
the same thing is in the army: low ranking soldiers do not posses the knowledge of startegy that generals have

it's all about the command and hierarchy of informations

And in the same way you don't invite the low-ranking soldiers into strategy meetings, you don't invite braindead redditards onto Sup Forums