This. So. Much

This. So. Much...

If those books are Harry Poter and Narnia then yes

Sup Forums & DRUMPF ABSOLUTELY BTFO

It's funny that even your memes the Jew is the problem. Look at his nose

This 2bh famalam

A THOUSAND BOOKS ON HOW TO RAISE MY WIFE'S SON.

Accurate.jpg

fpbp

It doesn't matter cause you still bow to kikes cunt

>Nose
Are we the left's Jews?

this

This is the most accurate

Why do they have the right depicted as a kike?

If this were true, we wouldn't be in the trouble we're in. Unless all those books are xers collection of vagina colouring book, then it's true.

I don't like to brag but I probably read more books than of all the world's leftists combined.

Just sayin'

"The idiot dicerns quantitative, whereas the wise man reads qualitative." - Adolf Hitler

>>>/facebook/

I think I found your problem. You are supposed to read books not store them in your empty skull.

go be a faggot somewhere else

The eternal leaf strikes again

How about no for a change

Most of both sides are fuckin idiots...

>This. So. Much...
Is that why the left has lost all credibility? For
being so "smart and informed?" Fucking delusional...go suck your own cock some more.

yea no.

>there are 3 types of right winger but only 1 type of left winger

kys

I dunno man, both sides are shit.

Podesta looking cuck is kiddie rapist

Dear leftists, please post the last non-fiction book you read to completion and how long ago you read it.

This is very funny because every leftist I've known is just a big, delusional baby.

right wingers are just like republicans, instead of relying solely on the bible, they're just anti-intellectual

Has nothing to do with me thinking I'm smart than everyone else. I simply hate both sides, left a little bit more.

RARE

The irony is that you demonstrate how every leftist self proclaimed "(((pundit's)))" use of the English language only permits the incorrect sue of grammar to emphasize points.

But regardless, what books have you read faggot? I'll rattle off a few.

The Communist Manifesto
Aristotle' Politics, Drama, Categories, and Weather.
The Ego and His Own
The Complete Works of H.P Lovecraft
The Art of War
Mein Kampf
Darwin's Doubt
Rules for Radicals
Guns, Germs, and Steel
20 Years Among Native Papuans

And many more.

That's just in the last year in which I've started reading. I bet your credentials ends at Harry Potter and Hunger Games tier rubbish from which you attempt to draw witty political parallels.

The more I actually try and improve myself the more I'm made to fucking hate you bloody worms.

But go on, I'll allow you to pontificate. I won't disparage you for it any more than I'd disparage a lap dog barking at an intruder. Both man and beast mix aspiration and ability all of the time.

"Nemesis" - Max Hastings; 1 day

>1 post by this ID

stop replying to these threads. Whether they're shilling/sliding or just shitposting, they're wasting board space and diverting people's attention away from quality threads.

The left is bewildered by the right 'how could they be so stupid???' because they have not considered the ideas of the right. The right has entertained the ideas of the left and found them to be inferior.

That's all you need to know.

Delusional pic, the guy above is right and you are all a bunch of manipulated children

FUCKING FUCK! I THOUGHT I'D LEARNED MY LESSON!

AND
SAGE

At least now there is a counterbalance to "Racist", much needed and not a moment to soon.
Perhaps there can be discussions about things that matter, like negative immigration rates among non-natives and Jews.

this

Define "intellectual"

You cunts really suck at producing memes

Shutup Joseph you're not the Pope anymore

I'd tell you to go back but it seems you got nuked. gg leftos

Go ahead, keep telling conservatives how stupid they are. Keep demonizing them. This condescending farce is how you ended up in the situation you are in anyways.

RARE FLAG

yfw you catch the Pope shitposting leafs

Full of propaganda brainwash trash papers in the leftie's brain, much worse than a simple cuck.

keep telling that to yourself Achmed

>Books not standing straight up despite being on a flat surface
>Thinks he's enlightened but can't figure out how to engineer a level bookcase

Makes me think.

Fpbp

fuggg

this

If only leftists would go live with muslims instead of running to white countries...

How many leftists keep consuming in a right wing countries instead of go helping poor countries full of blacks?

oo this is a spicy mayme. i see potential

Funny thing is all those words that the left screams are 100 % correct. I mean come on why even deny it anymore.

SAGE

>Books on the left are exclusively comic books and children's fiction.

that's good shit

pejoratives aren't arguements sven

newfag

Wew lad back to shilling

The lefts head doesn't have a brain? Just an old bookshelf?

Any attempt at a definition would be met with le humorous Israeli parentheses.

This.

Why does the right look like a filthy jew?

adasdasds

>All books on the left are shut
>Right dude actually read a word instead

k.

Jews run the far right

Too bad none of their books are about the real world.