Islam will rule the west and there 2 two things you can do about it :

Islam will rule the west and there 2 two things you can do about it :
1-crying and bitching on a vietnamese cave painting forum
2-or submitting to Allah one true god and Islam.

and there is one thing you can't do about it
1-stopping it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DoHumFCuK_c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Turkey#Rape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If Allah is infallible, why do you cut your dicks? I thought he couldnt do any wrong, he can't even engineer properly

Muslims are also pets of the Jews, that's why.

we will kill all jews

Islam isn't even remotely the true religion though. The internet will kill it, thanks to the glorious autism of your early chroniclers who recorded everything Muhammad said and did.

>mfw French conversions to Islam in 2016 represents 70% of the total conversions

Why are they still in the Middle East then, you're their pets.

It is.
And don't underestimate Muslims, YT Muslims already found explanations for the hadith
And Quran > Hadith

>The daily bait by the Troll Roach
>fat autists falling for it
Like clockwork

wh*tes are retarded subhumans what did you expect :DD

>Islam
>true
Nah. Your mentally ill prophet's seizures and shit-tier poetry didn't convince anyone until he started encouraging muh dick.

>implying we don't know but like baiting back

in islam we have a saying it goes something along the lines of "do not think about islam follow it blindly "so my freind we must follow it

I preferred the horse fuckers so much over this Islam nonsense

>guaranteed replies

no the other way around my man they are our puppet

You guys are not ready to deal with technology.
The day your son discover the internet and he will, well, don't get surprised he comes out a brony or something.
And if you kill him and make another? same thing will happen.

Jirah is haram

insha allah my brother insha allah

inshallah

>didn't convince anyone
1.8 billion of Muslims
lol

You are too poor to ever leave Turkey, so fuck off mehmet

They are allied with the entire west. In a war the arab countries will get destroyed, so no you are their pets.

Turks larping as islamist hardcore erdogan supporters. Sage

yes which is why we love him a man who teaches love and compassion

>Destroying the Earth's atmosphere with atom bombs, rendering it uninhabitable rather than turn it over to the brown, inbred faggots of Arabia.

DIE

I'd like mayo in my kebab please.

yes islam is on the rise praise allah

yes you are right

All religion is written by humans. And man is a fucking moron, all the more a couple of thousand years ago. If you would follow religion blindly you would put yourself in a knot, it contradicts itself constantly.

Fuck allah
Fuck Mohammed
Fuck T*rks

Listen, cutting dick skin off is just an ancient meme.

It was such a good meme that every abrahamic religion follows it.

Did you know that sage is pronounced sah-gay? This is because it was named after OP, the greatest faggot of them all. So gay that we had to name the option for not bumping after him.

you are wrong but prophet muhamad praise be upon he says in hadith "if you kill your enemies they win" so do not dissagree with me or else i will win

There's a difference, Qur'an is considered the litteral word of God, and it makes sense with all the imperative and the story telling from the Children of Israël to the "death" of Jesus a.s

Bible is literally written by men

>The internet will kill it, thanks to the glorious autism of your early chroniclers who recorded everything Muhammad said and did.

This.

Musnad Ahmad 16245—[Mua’wiya said]: I saw the prophet sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire).

no you are mistaken

hook me up with a qt hijabi and ill pretend to be muslim. deal?

And kuran was edited by a council of goat fuckers whom you people regard as some kind of authority, whats the difference

This moment when this hadith is not sahih and fake because found in a non-existent book

how do you do roach

>hurt dindu
I don't even know how you can call someone a "goat fucker" when you're a dindu honestly, like... Don't even try

miahmod sucks cocks

allah is a faggot who has drank too much cum

yes and also
albakara {muhammed the only prophet and the only man who shall lay with man and children for he is too grand for us to judge and criticize }

China will fucking rape Islam.

They have nukes.

People don't like people who hate dogs. That's where he fucked up lad.

So you're at it again huh? Well this time I will personally fight any shitskins that threaten my religion or way or life.

It is considered yes, but it isn't. They follow it blindly because the punishment for not doing so is literally death.

>Islam will rule the west
Islam doesn't rule. Islam is an imploding culture. The only thing islam rules over is the endless chaos of tribal warfare.
Muslims coming to the west soon become the bottom feeders of western societies. Their ghettos are either ridden with crime and poverty, or wahabism and poverty.
Turkey is the latest country that has begun its downward spiral into full islamic retardedness. Soon it will be like Saudi Arabia.
Islam is cancer. Muslims submit to cancer.

Go stink somewhere else, cockroach.

>French education
Didn't. Until.

And even then, most are:

1. Retards
2. Births
3. Marriage conversions
4. Jail conversions
5. Loner conversions for friends

You're shit at it. Europeans are better than you at killing non-muslims. Seriously if we all converted to Islam tommorow we'd do in a week what you useless idiots have done for 1400 years. Fucking kill yourselfs.

Why do Turkroaches talk so much shit lel?
Is it to make up for your incredibly small benis?

>we are gonna glass your country and give it to Greece

yes it was his message and task to suck all the cocks of the world but he passed away without completing his task it still brings a tear in my eye just thinking about it

>apostasy = death in Islam kek
7 on 51 Muslim countries punish apostasy by death, leave this old meme.
>but it isn't
As if Sven was there 14 centuries ago
Seems that Muslims aren't the only one to submit to cancer since it is rising in 18 Euro countries and that mostly, conversions to religions are conversions to Islam

It is real, you can even look it up on the internet and see discussions of muslims coping desperately to defend it by saying it was because the boy was dehydrated and sucking on his tongue helped make it moist.

>still believes in a religious book edited by goat fuckers

yes my brother yes indeed you shall

go suck desert goat dick

We simply will feed you Goatfuckers alive to Pigs.

Kek, as if all religions didn't grow due to birth rates and marriages
iraqiqi watcha doin?

muhammad piss be upon his face was a paedofile

kek

82% of mudshits in France are on welfare. Really makes me think.

Also that roastie in your picture has a fucking pound of make up on. Really icky.

youtube.com/watch?v=DoHumFCuK_c

>"I-It is real"
When the itsnaad is fucking weak af and not even sahih it is not "real"
>Is still a poo in the loo
Ganesha is waiting for your poop

For England, James.

i am spreading the good word of allah

You forgot the third option,
Kill every muzzy where he stands until the population is down to a manageable level of 1

Lmao, bring a source?

So fucking kek since France doesn't allow studies based on religion

Only time Islam was cool was when it was following a white man's orders.

Turks are an incredibly proud and nationalist people who can't stop dreaming about the grandeur of the Ottoman Empire. An Empire that was lost, swept off the face of the earth, when the West moved one hand.
But since Erdogan hope has rekindled in the hearts of the Turks. Already they can see themselves marching though the streets of Vienna. How disaapointed they will be once they find out that Erdogan will only bring backwardness and poverty.

how, exhaustion by blowjob?

I don't give a shit about what country does what, were discussing the false words of your god here, not the compromise of goverments. Quran states apostates to be killed.

Funny how Muhammed recieved the word of Allah after he learned of the other abrahamic religions. A conman who is seen as infallible.

>le popo pepe maymay
Get over your brainwashing Rasheed the backwards Sand cult will be your end

>So fucking kek

Oh dear

nope

the cult of kek was never written by anyone, people just pieced together the signs and everyone discovered it on his own

only newfags still worship false gods, praise kek

Fuck England too dirty capitalists -_-

Long live Rojava!!

no she asked for it she had no underwear proof is in al ikhlas {muhammad saw da booty and he couldnt resist but to penetrate }

Your new converts are our former retards. You can have them all.

>Quran states apostates to be killed
LMFAO;
Alright Sven, bring the Quranic verse that states that :)

Funny how Muhammad got his revelation on jabal al-nur while he was meditating

Do Muslims even try?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

Jesus christ this is pathetic.

see, kek blessed me with 88, time to larp NatSoc today,

praise the almighty kek and his prophet pepe

Jesus Christ is the one and only living son of God. He died for our sins. Muhammad was a pedophile warlord murderer.

We will all stand before God one day. Anyone without the blood of Jesus Christ will be cast into hell.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Stop @ me hurt Pajeet, tired of hurt dindus
>claim something
>can't provide source
Well seems that they're a lot

whats wrong with capitalists you hairy basterd

But the number of people you get converting because of intellectual fulfilment towards Islam is negligible in comparison to, say, Christianity or even Hinduism.

And the reason why is thanks to all the stupid shit Muhammad said that his friends recorded like a stalker girlfriend.

Kek/Keiku isn't a religion though. It is a deity. Bringer of light and darkness, day and night.

stop with the ad hominem and the virtue signaling

>Implying they didn't make it up to push an agenda

Rich sell all the resources of country for profit

Water air land food drinks everything is corrupted.

Biji Serok Apo

>implying source matters these days, stay smelly my forgettable friend. Don't cry when the welfare it cut.

Can you fuckers stop replying to these fucking bait threads?
This motherfucker psots this same shit EVERYDAY

Lol. Sources provide that here ~70% of conversions are conversions to Islam for the moment.
About their "intellectual fulfilment", found nothing.

If you leave Islam bc it is "stupid" you might as well leave Christianity and Hinduism.

This. This is why they lost. Once, when the Islamic world was still diverse, it had strength. But once islamization had been completed, it soon became the arsehole of the world.
South Korea alone produces 50 thousand patent applications annually. The entire Islamic world produces less that 500.

Only one thing for this
Aussies will be coming back next time you try to stop the oil m8, and we'll take far more than Israel

your not gonna rape me right ?

Literally regurgitating bullshit while smiley face. utter faggot

>mfw when I don't live on welfare
>implying source doesn't matter
Y'know France have 5 millions of Muslims, we've been here since a long time, we're not refugees.