United States Should Mandate bidets like Italy

21stcentury-living.com/luxe-bidet-neo-120/

Bidets are common bathroom fixtures in many southern European countries, especially Italy, where they are found in 97% of households (the installation of a bidet in a bathroom has been mandatory since 1975),[5] Spain, and Portugal (installation is mandatory also since 1975).[6] Additionally, they are rather widespread, although not standard, in France, and are often found in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Hungary, Slovenia, Malta, and Greece. Outside of Europe, they are very popular in some South American countries, notably in Argentina and Uruguay. Electronic bidet-integrated toilets, along with functions like toilet seat warmers, are commonly found in Japan.
In northern Europe, bidets are rare, although in Finland bidet showers are common.[7] Bidet showers are also common in South-East Asia, South Asia and parts of the Middle East.
In 1980, the first "paperless toilet" was launched in Japan by manufacturer Toto,[8] a combination of toilet and bidet which also dries the user after washing. These combination toilet-bidets (washlet) with seat warmers, or attachable bidets are particularly popular in Japan and South Korea, found in approximately 60% of households.[citation needed] They are commonly found in hotels and even some public facilities. These bidet-toilets, along with toilet seat and bidet units (to convert an existing toilet) are sold in many countries, including the United States.

MUCH LIKE INDIANS CANNOT POO IN LOO, AMERICANS SMEAR SHIT AROUND THEIR ASS WITH TOILET PAPER LIKE SUB HUMANS.

BIDETS ACTUALLY CLEAN THE ASSHOLE AND ARE VERY HYGIENIC.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/SmarterFresh-Diaper-Sprayer-Premium-Stainless/dp/B014V793E6
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

T. Bidet shill

>shitty asshole detected

I don't poop... I'm pure

I use wipes but unfortunately they're apparently destroying our sewers and septic systems even worse than toilet paper. At least my ass is clean though.

>italy
>not japan/asia

fuck off, european bidets are shitty 19th century turd sinks.

What you want is a washlet, not a bidet

or you could buy that on amazon for under $40, it attaches to the toilet and does a better job than the european bidets.

I had a bidet at my parents place and never knew what it was for until I was like 17.

I only used it to wash my feet.

They are to impractical.

Japanese toilets with water spraying up your ass after > Bidets

Who /enemaaftershit/ here

Does it warm the water? Does it heat the seat? Does it blow hot air on your ass to dry it off?

Its a step up from eurofag bidets, but a step down from asian washlets

>never knew what it was for until I was like 17.
Why is it so hard for Nord-Euros to learn how to clean their asses?

Bidets are for counties with shitty, ancient plumbing and sewage systems that can't handle the toilet paper.

Do you really mean to tell me you think Italians are hygienic?

>b-but my completely undetectable shit residue that spraying water on your ass would definitely get rid of completely

It'll never happen, toilet paper is more profitable. If bidets gain popularity here expect Big TP to get them outlawed for some made-up reason.

I bought the bidet in the link on that page and it truly is life changing.

You are as subhuman as indians if you wipe shit around you asshole with paper

>the installation of a bidet in a bathroom has been mandatory since 1975
The fuck?

the toilet paper industrial complex must be stopped.

on a related note I've been in Sweden for a week so far and I haven't seen a single urinal anywhere. Are they illegal or something?

They are offensive to transtesticles

>rather widespread, although not standard, in France
lol no
even 40 years ago they were not widepread anymore except in older homes
the habit was switched off in the 60s at most

No wonder France is so shitty

btw a good faucets manufacturer is selling a douche toilet in france... 3000€
gives you an idea of the extent of the market for such equipment
as for the old bidets that used to be in bathrooms, trust me, people havent been installing them for over half a century, barring weird exceptions

the swedish male is trained from a young age to pee sitting down
having a dick should be a shamefur dispray

swedish men are required by law to sit down when taking a piss

I just use a wash cloth to wipe my ass.

Filling up your ass with estrogen-water surely got to be a good thing

>t. Supreme Leader on vacation

95% of use pic related. People that have running water in their toilet, mostly have bidets.

Bidets are pretty great.

You can buy a fucking butt sprayer for $40.

After going to Asia and seeing that even the shithole countries all had these by default, it felt gross returning to the US and seeing everyone only use paper as if that makes any goddamn sense.

amazon.com/SmarterFresh-Diaper-Sprayer-Premium-Stainless/dp/B014V793E6

Mediterraneans master race confirmed.

After taking a dump, squat over the bathtub sink with a small saucepan of warm water and soap.

Clean you butt, dump water into drain, and then wash up and you're good to go. Nice and clean. I rub a small amount of Vaseline on my butt as well, to keep the area moisturized and reduce the chance of chafing.

This is my routine.

As an argentinian of the southern plains, bidets are practically mandatory, when we see a civilization that doesn't use them, we tend to think they are savages, what better than always having your pooper squeaky clean? Never itching, less awful sweat, easier to clean shiet and also, if used right in a questionable way, makes a hard log far easier to pop out, right now I'm at a bathroom with a broken bidet and I'm suffering of the thought, ate at a buffet last night, I NEED MY BATHROOM SET

>bathtub sink
i meant bathtub drain...

>people havent been installing them for over half a century
Disgusting.

>tfw ameriburger but already have a bidet installed next to my toilet and my asshole is clean enough to be eaten off

feels good, but I have one issue
>can't shit anywhere public because they don't have bidets

>I'm suffering of the thought

Use baby wipes and then hop in the shower for 15 seconds?

lol what? Just use flushable wet wipes

As a matter of fact we use both, you filthy retards

Even ancient romans washed their asses , pic related is a depiction of a roman latrine, they used a wet cloth stuck on top of a stick to clean their ass and after use it was thrown in the sewers, where slaves collected them and washed them

This was more than 2000 years ago, what's your excuse burgers?

I installed that attachment, I love it. You really feel clean, I know a lot of Americans are against it because it's European or some autism.

What do you find weird in that statement?

I'm sure a bunch of American's will flood in saying they use babywipes and that's good enough. Nigger it's still smearing shit around, just with a wet tissue. Grow the fuck up and clean your ass with water. Do you use babywipes instead of taking shower in the morning? fuck no, but instead you think cleaning your shitty asshole requires even less.