The Real Face Of Jesus! Advances in forensic science reveal the most famous face in history

popularmechanics.com/science/health/a234/1282186/

>Matthew's description of the events in Gethsemane offers an obvious clue to the face of Jesus. It is clear that his features were typical of Galilean Semites of his era.

>It was the Bible, however, that resolved the question of the length of Jesus's hair. While most religious artists have put long hair on Christ, most biblical scholars believe that it was probably short with tight curls.

>Would Paul have written "If a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him" if Jesus Christ had had long hair? For Neave and his team this settled the issue. Jesus, as drawings from the first century depict, would have had short hair, appropriate to men of the time.

>Since Jesus worked outdoors as a carpenter until he was about 30 years old, it is reasonable to assume he was more muscular and physically fit than westernized portraits suggest. His face was probably weather-beaten, which would have made him appear older, as well.

WEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmechanics.com/science/health/a234/1282186/
youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WUZ

>Shitskin looks like shitskin

So?

Looks like the "Son" of a Cuck.

A Semite looks like a Semite... who would have guessed?

Bump

this is a good way of testing whether or not people are actually christians

protip if this bothers you you arent a christian

its a computer model anyway, noone knows wtf jesus looked like

LORD

(((Jesus)))

>assisted by Israeli archaeologists

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Isrealis are infamous for faking archaeological data to strengthen their claim to the chosen land. It makes sense they would use that power to undermine the religion they hate most...

>Romans kept meticulous records of every single person they ever executed.
>No Record of Jesus

Don't stop believing!

>le turn the other cheek meme

Your lack of information isn't actually an argument. It kind of makes you look like a moron, in fact. You shouldn't parade your ignorance as though it speaks well of you.

Go look up "Synagogue of Satan," and tell me Christ was a servant of the kikes.

The implication in this is that Jesus was not born from a virgin mother. A holy conception already separates Jesus birth from the biological rules that we are aware of. Jesus was blonde haired, blue eyed, and believed in Norse mythology. It's a fact.

If we had meticulous records of every Jewish radical the Romans executed it would have filled every building in Italy, and they didn't even have spaces between words back then.

>This level of mental gymnastics
That's some 'religion of peace' level of denial there.

>they had no reason to kill Jesus
>only did so because of mob rule forced the governor to do it
>"LETS RECORD THAT SHIT. IT'S NOT A SHAME TO OUR EMPIRE OR ANYTHING!"

My problem with this essence of "turn the other cheek" is that it is normally misinterpreted by people. Christians, Faggot atheists and Jews alike.

When Christ gave his sermon on the mount, you have to take into account that society was still very hierarchical and that technological advancements in plumbing were still about 1800 years away, ergo you would have been right handed (even if you were left handed, you'd probably still do shit with your right hand) and your left hand would've been for wiping yourself.

Therefore:

If somebody were to strike you on the right cheek with their right hand, it would be a backhand slap. It would've been something you'd have done to someone of a lower social class than you. Turning the other cheek in this instance would cause your attacker to either hit you with his right fist (ie. treat you as an equal), or he'd have to backhand you with his left hand, which would have been a serious social faux-pas, worthy a good kicking. Ergo, "turning the other cheek" as it is written in the bible, is not so much an act of submission, it is a straight-up challenge.

>tl;dr With proper historical observation "turn the other cheek" becomes "I fucking dare you" as opposed to "hit me again because I'm a cuck".

>Get BTFO with history
>W-well t-that's mental gymnastics
No, mental gymnastics would be trying to decry the only religion to ever explicitly name the Jew as the villain that he is as a Jewish plot.

It is your fault that you are ill-informed and do not read. It is to your credit that you care enough about the subject to have an interest in it at all, but you should not be spreading lies on a subject this important.

Another seldom-mentioned fact is that jesus would have had a nasty, manky, stinky ass-crack. Hygiene would have been woeful in those days with no running water. Jesus would have smelled like a thousand camel-turds.

>2015

oh FUCK

Jesus says "Turn the other cheek, also." He says also if someone sues you for your shirt to give them your coat. To not resist an evil person.

Given context, that interpretation doesn't make much sense

>He says also if someone sues you for your shirt to give them your coat.

Christ confirmed for the first man to name the Jew.

Your second point is quite eloquently put in this post:

I know this is a commonly posted bait thread, but I always found it odd that these morons think they had any chance to depict Jesus, based on some vague assumptions about the era.

I mean, imagine you were given the task of depicting some random German living in the 1940s, and the only information you were given was his profession and the current trends of the era he was living in.
Beyond some very simply generalizations, it's impossible, because individual Germans don't look identical.

I seriously don't see why this would be a problem even if he did look like this? The only thing that bothers me about it is how people use this image, they use it as a sort of a weapon. How and why is this image even being used to discredit Christianity in the first place?

Jesus probably had brownish blond hair and had the skin tone of an Italian.

This

Sup Forumstards BTFO

Sand-niggers tend to have less variance from the mean than germans. Morph OP's pic with Ron Jeremy and Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and you got jesus 99% accurate. Oh, but don't forget that horrible, fetid ass-crack.

When Basketball Americans encounter any depiction of historical person that isn't snow-white their WIR BIST meters go crazy. That's why.

Your average christian is a moron, and your average moron is a racist. People post the pic knowing how christfags will react and they are proven correct over and over.

>Matthew's description of the events in Gethsemane offers an obvious clue to the face of Jesus.

Why? Nobody named "Matthew" wrote the text we refer to by that name, and the people who did lived in Egypt at least a half a century later.

>Would Paul have written "If a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him" if Jesus Christ had had long hair?

Paul himself admits he never saw Jesus in the flesh.

>Since Jesus worked outdoors as a carpenter until he was about 30 years old,

>Jew
>Physical laborer

Pick one

ARYUN

I just don't care what 'real' Jesus looked like.

Memes are real life. Jesus had gorgeous flowing light-brown hair and that is all.

Well then it's a pretty good bait

Read Isaiah 53.... it talks about what jesus looks like

Does it mention his malodorous butt-crack?

He looks like a filthy Jew, disgusting.
Why do kikes have the need in defiling our history?

Maybe because jesus was a jew you fucking dumb kraut.
Why are krauts so fucking dumb?

he looks as stupid as this spic

Aussie being Aussie, they do not have less variance, but it is hard to appreciate subtle differences outside of ur race, that is why every black person looks like black person, why every Asians looks like every other Asian.

Why do assnazis look like europeans intstead of looking like middle eastern jews?

Nigger, please. Australians are tall, short, fat, thin, brown hair, blonde hair, black hair, red hair, blue eyes, brown eyes, green eyes, light skin, dark skin etc etc etc. Chinese people are 99% thin, short, with black hair and dark eyes. Give the PC bullshit a rest and face facts.

That magic sandnigger in space IS NOT your "history" faggot. But, it IS the reason both your nation and mine are such FUCKING PUSSIES these days. Why? If you didn't convert to christianity, you died. That pussie-faggot-mentality lives on to this day. Kill yourself, the gods wills it.

Aussies suck emu cocks and their women are filthy whores.

It looks more like Abraham, but without a hook nose.

Aussie Aussie, u lack of mind marbles is not surprising tze least.
Australians is a nation, not ethnicity u stupid twat.
And tze tone of the skin or the color of eye/hair is not the most crucial thing we use to determine identity, it is facial shape and complexion that is.
I never heard of Japanese mistaking each other for someone else. While i might mistake all of them, as far as i'm concerned.

True, but off-topic. Try to focus on the filthy, steaming ass-crack of jesus.

Bullshit. Here's a portrait of an Egyptian that was painted around the time Jesus was alive. There's no reason to believe he didn't look like this, which is very similar to how Jesus is actually depicted.

Is Sweden unironically calling someone a pussy ?

>being this stupid
It's no wonder those based Serbians genocided you retarded Yugoslavian rape-babbies.

Jesus is busy burning people with his spaceship laser. I want to talk about Aussie skanks. Have you ever fist fought one?

First of all u did not refute a single thing i said.
Second of all u are dealing with tze Serb.
And its not Yugoslavian rape-babies but, turk rape babies.

>very similar to how Jesus is actually depicted.
Real similar, jizz-knuckles.

>assisted by Israeli archaeologists
what did u except, KeK

He needs to train that laser on his ass-crack and burn off a few of those mustangs.
Fisted a few skanks, does that count?

Newsflash: God and Jesus is made up story partly to give us some comfort that there's a meaning to the pointlessness of our lives and secondly to control and exert power over the masses.
> dumb cuck who believes in magic
> pray to you're magic fairy faggot
> religious fags are the ones who fuck kids the most

Did your fist smell like a dead wombat after you fisted them?

You got the motivations ass-backwards, m8. It's all about the cash and the control.

This.

Have you people not realized that Christianity is the living refutation of Judaism? They hate it with all their heart, even if they claim that Christians are alright, they still spit on Jesus and will use propaganda to make Christians question their belief or make them believe that Jews are the chosen people of God even though if you believe this, you are going against the teachings of Christ.

doesnt look roman enough, we know his biological father was a roman soldier Pantera.

Occupying military always miscegenate with the natives, I bet there are a few jesuses running around iraq and south vietnam left over from the american occupation.

Did Jesus shit in the woods?

Indeed it is, you blind faggot.

Fucking Aussies
ReeeeeeeEEEEeeee

>doesnt look roman enough, we know his biological father was a roman soldier Pantera
He didn't have a biological father you ass hat nigger

That image was made by jews, you know that right OP?

Fuck that version is so sexy Jesus.

nope

Fuck how could I forget the cash.
> always wanted to start a cult
> pretend I can speak to Jesus
> get dumb followers
> male followers give me money
> females give me sex
> gold!!
Gotta gets me started

There is no evidence to substantiate this claim.

how the fuck would some Greek 200 years later know the exact soldier that conceived with Mary?

Celsus was likely a Jew (there were many Greek Jews at the time) and they are consistent in one thing; that Mary was an adulterer and her conception was not divine.

This theory is echoed so many times in the Talmud..

He was also a paranoid schizophrenic who suffered from well-documented delusions of both sanctity and conspiracy. He was a fucking lune.

so was every important religious figure

Follow me in my cult faggot.
$$$ and you'll be saved you sinner cunt.

>All this sneaky manipulation of social norms.

He really was king of the Jews.

better than christians doing it desu senpai

>Mr. Bean skit

Nice argument.

In case you have forgotten, propagating the idea that Jesus was "Jewish" is what keeps Christian support for Israel strong. By making him look like some dumb desert ape, Jews think they are strengthening the belief that Jesus is a part of their cursed race and therefore their people should be exalted above all others.

OUR prophets tell us that the Jews will not be regathered until the second coming of Christ. Our messiah told us that Judaism is perversion of the will of God.

To be a Christian, you MUST be against Judaism. Any other stance is blasphemy according to the words of Christ himself.

Jesus looked just like Ricky Gervais after a vacation in the sun.

>popularmechanics.com/science/health/a234/1282186/
letter from Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Ceasar:
One day I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him. His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions!

>protip if this bothers you you arent a christian
thanks for the tip, shlomo

>desert religions
>worshiping anything related to jews

what would jesus do if he saw sluts with crosses?

>muh idols

Adultery is committed in the heart and so is the circumcision (initiation) into Christianity.

Christ knew that everyone is flawed.

He would offer her the means of salvation through his sacrifice. That offer is extended to you and everyone in God's creation.

>When Christ gave his sermon on the mount
things that didn't happen

this thread is pointless, jesus wasn't a real person

But Schlomo lost his tip just after birth to the mouth of a moyle

>You don't believe in those silly Jewish conspiracies, r-right user?

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

Two lessons:

>the Book of Matthew was not written by the Apostle Matthew, or any one who personally knew Jesus. Jesus' apostles couldn't write, and if they could, they wouldn't have done it in Greek. It was written by a Greek scribe approximately 100 years after his death. Now try to imagine someone writing a book about you, one hundred years after your death, without the internet, photos, or anything you wrote while you were alive to help provide any sense of accuracy, and this person writing a book about you is just writing what he heard orally from other people. Do you think this book would accurately depict your life?

>the reason why we depict Jesus as a guy with a beard and long hair is because that sort of art was made during the Italian Renaissance, and do you know how Italian men styled their hair in the 15th and 16th centuries? The same way they painted Jesus. Imagine if people today painted Jesus with fauxhawks and Skillrex haircuts because that's whats in now. That's what they did back then.

>Muh Italy
>Muh renaissance
>Muh Borgia
Meanwhile during 6th century.

But Jesus was a Jew.

>practice a middle-eastern religion
>be surprised when the important figures in said religion are middle-eastern

no wonder Christcucks are too dumb to believe in evolution

(((Jesus)))

At Jesus' time his lands were ROMAN occupied and ruled and Jesus is a GREEK name. Fuck off with this meme

JEZUS WUZ ARYAN N SHIET

not aryan you dumbass

This is an insult to both science and the study of history. Forensic anthropology is useful when there is an actual body to examine - what they're doing it making up whatever they feel like and then sticking a pseudoscientific gloss on their preferences.

It also irks me that they keep calling long-haired, light-skinned Jesus 'Westernized'. As pointed out, the earliest portraits we have of Jesus from the near east show him with pretty much the same style he's shown in today - long, light brown hair with a beard. It may not be accurate, since the earliest portraits are still several centuries removed from jesus, but it certainly isn't the result of Europeans changing Jesus to look more like them.

This pic is what an ACTUAL Palestinian with short hair and decently well built looks like. Compare that to OP's pic which is basically nigger-tier.

It disgusts me when people resort to bastardising science to make their cheap political points.

North Africans and middle easterners were white as fuck before the fall of the Roman Empire. Why do you think King tut has so many gene markers in relation to THE FUCKING BRITISH?

Good post. Even if he isn't "white" it bugs the fuck out of me that this "forensic scientist" literally just went "this is what people from that area look like" and made up the face completely out of nowhere and people act like that is definitely what jesus looked like.

Not only that it is very clear that Jesus interprets Neighbour to be those who live with you peacefully. It's very clear that those who are determined non-believers should be treated with open hostility even if they are family members. Source: Matthew 10:35-38. It was speaking both metaphorically and literally. If you choose heathens over true believers or God, then you are underserving. All these "interfaith" cuckolds are exactly what Jesus was talking about. They are betraying Christianity.

Paul admits it, but he would have been corrected in his account or preaching if he was talking shit.

You have to remember some of the people he was preaching with and to HAD seen Jesus. Ergo, they would call him out if he was incorrect.

Paul referring to "long hair" is with regards to men who braided their hair in a fancy manner. This was criticized by other writers in or around the same era

That is not an image of Jesus, that is possibly an image of someone who may have been part of Jesus' ethnic group

Saying that Jews made up Christianity to sabotage Rome is retarded. Rome was hostile to Christianity for three centuries. And Jews would have to be pretty stupid to invent and promote a religion which pagans would have found revolting (physical resurrection) and which gave them the dishonor of having rejected God and having their temple destroyed which was a complete humiliation.

This is the real face of Jesus.

>current year
>not letting millions of Jesuses into your country
>muh white heritage
>muh Western culture

what would Jesus do?